Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

My Ex Won't Let Me Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Won't Let Me Be (895 Views)

. / My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? / My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Won't Let Me Be by missagbaa(f): 7:08am On Dec 03, 2009
hello people. i dated ds guy for 3years.i broke up wt him ds february.but he keeps callin me because he claims he wants a goodbye sex.he got married on d 28 of nov 2009,yet he stil calls me.bt i told him dat if he wants me 2 sleep wt me,he will hv 2 gv me 200 thousand naira*he is a stingy guy*he said he doesnt have it yet he wont let me be.pls people how do i put him off because he is beginning to irritate me.[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: My Ex Won't Let Me Be by brooklyn99: 7:17am On Dec 03, 2009
u want 200grand for "goodbye sex". so basically, ure a half-way ho??
Re: My Ex Won't Let Me Be by Digriz(m): 7:25am On Dec 03, 2009
Hw cn he be requestin 4 gudbye sex afta marriage and nt prior to his marriage? Infact,i wl advice u to avoid picking hs calls so dat he wl concentrate wt hs new wife. Dnt ever succumb to hs request cos if u do,d fling wl continue and u knw dat hs married. The guy has just eaten hs cake and wnts to hv it bk tryn to keep u as hs concubine for sexual satisfaction,and he knw dat ur gud and yet went on to marry another. Just ignore hm and tel hm dat hs married and shuld leave u alone that ur contract wt hm sexually has ended.
Re: My Ex Won't Let Me Be by missagbaa(f): 8:33am On Dec 03, 2009
@ brookl,i gues u dont undastand english.i said i askd 4 d money cos i knw he is stingy nd will not part such amount nd then let me be. @digriz.thanks so much.u r such a life saver.gues i'll stop pickin his call.as am typin ds my phone is ringin nd he is d one.[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: My Ex Won't Let Me Be by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 03, 2009
Why do you even still pick his calls, talk to him or create an avenue for you guys to discuss such crap. Once a r/ship is over, all talk of sex should end! Even if its a joke.

He lacks respect for you as a woman and as a girl he once dated. Goodbye sex? Psssh! Are you a ho or what?
Re: My Ex Won't Let Me Be by Godmother(f): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2009
missagbaa:

hello people. i dated ds guy for 3years.i broke up wt him ds february.but he keeps callin me because he claims he wants a goodbye sex.he got married on d 28 of nov 2009,yet he stil calls me.bt i told him dat if he wants me 2 sleep wt me,he will hv 2 gv me 200 thousand naira*he is a stingy guy*he said he doesnt have it yet he wont let me be.pls people how do i put him off because he is beginning to irritate me.[color=][/color][color=][/color]

You both are birds of a feather and you fit; he asking you for sex after marriage(a brand nu wedding for that matter) and you demanding money for it.

brooklyn99:

u want 200grand for "goodbye sex". so basically, ure a half-way ho??

You are not a half-way ho, you are all the way angry He knows your worth and is actually playing you that way. Use* l ess thread hiss
Re: My Ex Won't Let Me Be by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 03, 2009
Re: My Ex Won't Let Me Be by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 03, 2009
@Godmother - are we related? Just read your post LOL
Re: My Ex Won't Let Me Be by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2009
chaircover:

Birds of the same feather. He knew he could get away with it; so that’s why he asked.

Godmother:

You both are birds of a feather and you fit; he asking you for sex after marriage(a brand nu wedding for that matter) and you demanding money for it.

You are not a half-way ho, you are all the way angry He knows your worth and is actually playing you that way. Use* l ess thread hiss

You guys didn't understand her. She said she was trying to use the demand to scare him away. She obviously knew he wouldnt bring the money and therefore will have to start avoiding her. I think it's a tactic for her. It might be silly, but it's been known to work one way or another! undecided
Re: My Ex Won't Let Me Be by chicah(f): 10:02am On Dec 03, 2009
missagbaa:

with a million naira dont you ever sleep with a married man!!!! shocked stop picking his calls or better still tell his wife about it,
Re: My Ex Won't Let Me Be by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 03, 2009
Re: My Ex Won't Let Me Be by missagbaa(f): 10:52am On Dec 03, 2009
@chairco.i promise u he wont call it bluff.i said i dated him 4 3yrs nd i knw wat he can nd cant do.i appreciate ur concern bt i just needed ur opinion on better ways 2 put him off.tellin his wife is not d issue because he belives dat as a yoruba man,he is entitled 2 as many women as possible nd its d reason i left him cos i hate sharing.am suggestin 2 change my num.i dont knw if its worth it anyway.i honestly want his pesterin 2 stop. @ chic ah nd ujujoan.thanks so much.[color=][/color]
Re: My Ex Won't Let Me Be by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 03, 2009
You dont undersdtand her GFs.She only said that to scare the guy away cos she knew he wuld never give her that amount.
@ poster
My dear ,i like ur style.As for me i wuld ask for more to cover for all he owned me thruout the rship.He knows u r a sweet girl and the one he keeps at home cant be compared to you.I can bet it that i didnt mean gdbye sex,Dont mind him ooooooo u just pray he pays that money or tell him to give u half of it first and the warn him never to call u again.This is the time for u to siphon d hell out of the animal like him.

He is very stupid for asking for gdbye sex cos i  know he will still call you back.He doesnot love the lady he eventually married am very sure of that.
Re: My Ex Won't Let Me Be by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 03, 2009
missagbaa:

@chairco.i promise u he wont call it bluff.i said i dated him 4 3yrs nd i knw wat he can nd cant do.i appreciate your concern bt i just needed your opinion on better ways 2 put him off.tellin his wife is not d issue because he belives dat as a yoruba man,he is entitled 2 as many women as possible nd its d reason i left him cos i hate sharing.am suggestin 2 change my num.i dont knw if its worth it anyway.i honestly want his pesterin 2 stop. @ chic ah nd ujujoan.thanks so much.[color=][/color]
You see his wife is not the issue cos as a yoruba man,he is entitles to many women.Dont change ur number that will mak u a coward.Let him continue calling you.you continue to waste his credits whle u r searching for another responsible guy.
Re: My Ex Won't Let Me Be by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 03, 2009
Re: My Ex Won't Let Me Be by MissyB1(m): 11:51am On Dec 03, 2009
He's beginning to irritate You 'cause he hasn't given the #2000?

Talk of being Dense!!
Re: My Ex Won't Let Me Be by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2009
So let me get this straight, you will do the do with him if he gives you 200k? You will be married one day o!
Re: My Ex Won't Let Me Be by beingme(f): 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2009
why all these mortal combat here?
Re: My Ex Won't Let Me Be by foyeks2001(f): 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2009
if I were u , I will even demand more, 200k is just too small for 3wasted years with him(chop im money and clean ur mouth)
he neither loves u nor his wifey
Re: My Ex Won't Let Me Be by ayomidej(f): 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2009
Na wa ooo

Goodbye Sex - for ex partners
Divorce Sex - for ex divorcee
Re: My Ex Won't Let Me Be by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2009
Re: My Ex Won't Let Me Be by missagbaa(f): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2009
[color=][/color]
Re: My Ex Won't Let Me Be by missagbaa(f): 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2009
[color=][/color]
Re: My Ex Won't Let Me Be by missagbaa(f): 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2009
200k is not worth my troubles u know bt to tell d kind of person he is.even if i tell him ten thousand,he'll still run away. any way for a million bucks,i wont sleep wt him.if he brings d money its my gain bt if he doesnt.its a gud riddance 2 bad rubbish.all i need is a very fast way 2 stop him.[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: My Ex Won't Let Me Be by jaybee3(m): 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2009
[s]once received a goodbye sex for free. 200gees is overly excessive. i was actually offered[/s] cool cool

@OP
dude is married o tell him not to bother u again. threaten him that you will forward all d msgs to his wife
Re: My Ex Won't Let Me Be by Raymo(m): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2009
If you have a new guy tell him the story and let him be picking the
guys call. I think that will stop the idiot from disturbing you.

More importantly be strong wiled.because i can see you are not.

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Cheating Has Only Two Causes / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.