Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Top 15 Cheap, Safe And Friendly Countries 2016 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 15 Cheap, Safe And Friendly Countries 2016 (3619 Views)

Safe Ways To Find Directions To Any Location / Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… / Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 15 Cheap, Safe And Friendly Countries 2016 by mkbessman(m): 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
there are three factors that influence how enjoyable a country is. In no particular order:

Attitude of locals towards foreigners (we’ll call this “friendliness”): Friendly local people means it’s easy to get around, ask for directions and find people to party with. It also increases your chances of immersing yourself in the local culture and getting to know the people better.

Cost of living: Everyone likes cheap countries or countries that are relatively cheaper than our own. This means that if you’re from Norway this doesn’t concern you because
no country in the world is more expensive.

Safety : Safe countries are fun. Why? Because you don’t have to restrict yourself to day-only activities in touristy areas. If a country is safe you can do more “off the beaten path” activities. You can explore new places and stay out late if you feel like it. You can walk around freely and fearlessly.

I’ve found data for each of these individual aspects and then I’ve combined the three sets of data to come up with a new list that shows the countries that are the best for cheapness, safety and friendliness combined. I’ve provided individual rankings for each aspect first and at the end of the post you’ll see the results of the brand new combined rankings

Most friendly countries :
1) Iceland 2) New Zealand 3) Morocco 4) Macedonia 5) Austria

Least friendly countries:
140) Bolivia 139) Venezuela 138)

Cheapest countries :
1) India 2) Pakistan 3) Nepal 4) Algeria 5) Bolivia

Most expensive countries:
95) Norway 94) Switzerland 93) Australia 92) Luxembourg 91) Denmark

Safest countries :
1) Japan 2) Taiwan ) Hong Kong 4) United Arab Emirates 5) Malta

Least safe countries:
95) Venezuela 94) Trinidad & Tobago 93) South Africa 92) Kenya 91) Puerto Rico

Now there are countries that possesses all the aforementioned... hmmmm... unbelievably true. although we underate these countries...these are the top 15 cheapest, safest and most friendly countries in the world today;

1. Macedonia.
2. Georgia.
3. UAE
4. Morocco
5. Hong Kong
6. Montenegro
7. Malta
8. Taiwan
9. Ethiopia
10.Thailand
11. Estonia
12. Sri Lanka
13.Nepal
14. Bosnia
15. Portugal
Re: Top 15 Cheap, Safe And Friendly Countries 2016 by IME1: 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
nice info
i think New Zealand is on point
Re: Top 15 Cheap, Safe And Friendly Countries 2016 by mkbessman(m): 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
IME1:
nice info i think New Zealand is on point

yes New Zealand is very friendly
Re: Top 15 Cheap, Safe And Friendly Countries 2016 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
No. thats not the top 5 safest countries and thats not the 5 least safest country

Top safest : 1) iceland 2) denmark 3)austria 4) new zealand 5) switzerland

least safest: 1)syria 2)iraq 3)afghanistan 4)south sudan 5) somalia
Re: Top 15 Cheap, Safe And Friendly Countries 2016 by Etinosajay(m): 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
How is south Africa not safe?

Xenophobia?
Re: Top 15 Cheap, Safe And Friendly Countries 2016 by mkbessman(m): 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
Etinosajay:
How is south Africa not safe?

Xenophobia?

apart from xenophobia, south Africa has never been safe. they specifically don't like Nigerians
Re: Top 15 Cheap, Safe And Friendly Countries 2016 by LeSudAfricaine: 11:32am On Apr 05, 2016
mkbessman:

apart from xenophobia, south Africa has never been safe. they specifically don't like Nigerians
yeah right, no 1 tourist destination, so much for being unsafe, may ask if South Africa doesn't like Nigerians, which country does?
Re: Top 15 Cheap, Safe And Friendly Countries 2016 by mkbessman(m): 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
yeah right, no 1 tourist destination, so much for being unsafe, may ask if South Africa doesn't like Nigerians, which country does?

I agree with you to some extent
Re: Top 15 Cheap, Safe And Friendly Countries 2016 by mkbessman(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:

permit me to say its not as you hear everywhere... so many people try to be nice to my younger brother cos he's Nigerian. Cyprus to be precise. even in South Korea. sir ur not far from the truth as well as close too. not everywhere bro

(1) (Reply)

12 Years A Slave? Nah! More Like 18 Years! The Child Support/ Alimony Issue! / South Africa Ignores Nigeria, Grants Visa-free Status To Ghana / Doing Business In Liberia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.