Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

David In The Bible Was Gay & Ruth Was A Lesbian- Nigerian Gay Pastor Reveals(pic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David In The Bible Was Gay & Ruth Was A Lesbian- Nigerian Gay Pastor Reveals(pic (1463 Views)

Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) / Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) / Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David In The Bible Was Gay & Ruth Was A Lesbian- Nigerian Gay Pastor Reveals(pic by ebosie11(f): 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
Rev. Jide Macaulay who is Nigeria's first openly gay pastor and the founder of House of Rainbow Fellowship, a secret gay church in Lagos and the UK made the shocking claim recently where he said King David in the bible was an openly gay man while Ruth was a lesbian. He said these facts are boldly written in the holy book. Read what he wrote below:

"The Holy Bible tells me DAVID IS GAY & RUTH IS A LESBIAN, If this makes you mad, you need to wake up.

"Being gay is not a criteria for heaven neither is heterosexual, Jesus said love God and your neighbour as yourself. Queering the bible is not a new thing, there is black theology associated with empowering black people who were once a subject of brutal interpretation and oppression.

"Slavery was a construction of religious interpretations and for Queer Theology we must look holistically at the text that speak or remotely represents. Women were once victims of the theology of inequality and then Feminist theology was developed. We must offer liberation and inclusion in its fullness.

"David and Jonathan are Gays, Ruth and Naomi are lesbians, if we are to interpret using modern languages to describe the behaviours, accounts and evidences in the bible.

"Harriet Tubman said, 'I freed a thousand slaves, I could have freed an additional thousand slaves only if they knew they were slaves'.

"Not many LGBT people of faith will accept this queering of the bible because they don't want to believe they too had a very special place in biblical history. Jide Rebirth Macaulay"

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/david-in-bible-was-gay-ruth-was-lesbian.html

Re: David In The Bible Was Gay & Ruth Was A Lesbian- Nigerian Gay Pastor Reveals(pic by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
liars
Re: David In The Bible Was Gay & Ruth Was A Lesbian- Nigerian Gay Pastor Reveals(pic by gbens2000(m): 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
I tot he had prove
Re: David In The Bible Was Gay & Ruth Was A Lesbian- Nigerian Gay Pastor Reveals(pic by maxti: 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
Not making sense
Re: David In The Bible Was Gay & Ruth Was A Lesbian- Nigerian Gay Pastor Reveals(pic by gbens2000(m): 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
osedvgirl:
liars
angry
Re: David In The Bible Was Gay & Ruth Was A Lesbian- Nigerian Gay Pastor Reveals(pic by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
this guy na apc member(a student of lair muhammad)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David In The Bible Was Gay & Ruth Was A Lesbian- Nigerian Gay Pastor Reveals(pic by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
Even if they were, Jesus is THE WAY not Ruth and David. He doesn't even look responsible enough to give moral teaching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David In The Bible Was Gay & Ruth Was A Lesbian- Nigerian Gay Pastor Reveals(pic by thesicilian: 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
This can only happen in the US
Re: David In The Bible Was Gay & Ruth Was A Lesbian- Nigerian Gay Pastor Reveals(pic by Strawman: 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
Can you imagine this man?
Re: David In The Bible Was Gay & Ruth Was A Lesbian- Nigerian Gay Pastor Reveals(pic by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
ebosie11:
Rev. Jide Macaulay who is Nigeria's first openly gay pastor and the founder of House of Rainbow Fellowship, a secret gay church in Lagos and the UK made the shocking claim recently where he said King David in the bible was an openly gay man while Ruth was a lesbian. He said these facts are boldly written in the holy book. Read what he wrote below:

"The Holy Bible tells me DAVID IS GAY & RUTH IS A LESBIAN, If this makes you mad, you need to wake up.

"Being gay is not a criteria for heaven neither is heterosexual, Jesus said love God and your neighbour as yourself. Queering the bible is not a new thing, there is black theology associated with empowering black people who were once a subject of brutal interpretation and oppression.

"Slavery was a construction of religious interpretations and for Queer Theology we must look holistically at the text that speak or remotely represents. Women were once victims of the theology of inequality and then Feminist theology was developed. We must offer liberation and inclusion in its fullness.

"David and Jonathan are Gays, Ruth and Naomi are lesbians, if we are to interpret using modern languages to describe the behaviours, accounts and evidences in the bible.

"Harriet Tubman said, 'I freed a thousand slaves, I could have freed an additional thousand slaves only if they knew they were slaves'.

"Not many LGBT people of faith will accept this queering of the bible because they don't want to believe they too had a very special place in biblical history. Jide Rebirth Macaulay"

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/david-in-bible-was-gay-ruth-was-lesbian.html
David and Jonathan were closed that the bible describe their relationship like lovers but they weren't. Ruth and Naomi was a different ball game even though they were close. If Ruth was a lesbian, why was Naomi not jealous? Same with David and Jonathan. That pastor is high of ondo weed that he can't even quote correctly.
Re: David In The Bible Was Gay & Ruth Was A Lesbian- Nigerian Gay Pastor Reveals(pic by Fmartin(m): 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
Gay pastor ke

His followers must b gays.
Church of gays. Ass hole fvckers. grin
Re: David In The Bible Was Gay & Ruth Was A Lesbian- Nigerian Gay Pastor Reveals(pic by ozy4christ(f): 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
D number of mad people is madly increasely day by day,what can we do 2 cub dis maddess
Re: David In The Bible Was Gay & Ruth Was A Lesbian- Nigerian Gay Pastor Reveals(pic by eyeview: 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Pastor! Pastor!
We believe you.
So,bros P,when are you visiting Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: David In The Bible Was Gay & Ruth Was A Lesbian- Nigerian Gay Pastor Reveals(pic by SUPERPACK: 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
@annunaki come and see a christian terrorist o, even quoting the bible.
Re: David In The Bible Was Gay & Ruth Was A Lesbian- Nigerian Gay Pastor Reveals(pic by Agbgift(f): 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
David Gay? And yet the bible recorded how David lust after Uriah`s wife(Bathsheba).
This man must be high on weeds.
Re: David In The Bible Was Gay & Ruth Was A Lesbian- Nigerian Gay Pastor Reveals(pic by xender(m): 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
you don't need lasisi6.9 to say END TIME

END TIME angry
Re: David In The Bible Was Gay & Ruth Was A Lesbian- Nigerian Gay Pastor Reveals(pic by Baawaa(m): 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
This is a senior mad man,he has PhD from Yaba left
Re: David In The Bible Was Gay & Ruth Was A Lesbian- Nigerian Gay Pastor Reveals(pic by StunningCEO: 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
End time pastor.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: David In The Bible Was Gay & Ruth Was A Lesbian- Nigerian Gay Pastor Reveals(pic by barnabas91: 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
this guy na apc member(a student of lair muhammad)

grin why bring Apc to this.
What i can see and say is this- End Time Pastor

(1) (Reply)

How Fake Prophecies on The U.S Presidential Election Exposed Fake Prophets / If you Have Any Question Concerning Christian Marriage, Ask / 21 Prayer Points For 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.