Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story (81136 Views)

Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses For Roles / Photoshopped Engagement Picture Of Wizkid And Lindaikeji / [PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by analyticalnayos: 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
Illiterate Wiskid and stupid directors should stop insulting an erudite Linda Ikeji,pls enough of this trash.Wiskid,wise up.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by CodeineJunkiee(m): 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
Op seems you don't know the difference between producer and director undecided
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by slap1(m): 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

The big deal is that her toto smells and she acts like she never slept her way around or rather to the top

I still think it's no one's business really. She slept her way to the top with a smelly thing as you said, how come those who sleep around with perfumed thingy are still below her?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by Fxwarrior: 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
slap1:
OK what if they slept with her? Adults have sex every day. What's the big deal?

The big deal is her toto stinks despite her so called millions.
She no holy pass yet she be casting other celebs.

Moral of the story: Those who live on glass house should never throw stones.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by cutepaul(m): 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
[size=14pt]kai........but aunty Linda abi u no baff that day ni? undecided[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by yinkus204(m): 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
I think the money Linda spend on her fake bag she shud use it to buy perfume for her smelling kity -cat
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by Einl(m): 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
It's only an immature man that fvcks a woman then gossips about it with everybody...a mature guy, even if he wants to tell a friend he slept with a girl will just say ''I tapped that are", they will laugh about it, then change topic...
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by billyG(m): 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
Chei!Which kind intl. disgrace b this,linda must prove them wrong by exposing her kunt r b sniff at publikly.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by cybriz82(m): 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
I suspect sesan even for d pic sef see how he dey smile cus him knw he dn do bad tin.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by lexib(m): 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
GurlFriend:
Sesan

Sesan Ogunro is allegedly the man most likely to have leaked information to Wizkid about having a one night stand with Linda Ikeji because they are very close and often hang out.

Sesan is also from an affluent background which means he can afford Linda to some extent. He is handsome, hunky and has a huge egg plant – a feature Linda doesn’t hide her admiration for.

The biggest hint that he is the one is the fact that Linda Ikeji broke the news of Sesan‘s father’s death in 2013 when even some family member were in the dark.

sesan it is then... lol
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by amunekeuto: 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
the smelly aspect and i can buy any man i want.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by mindtricks: 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
GurlFriend:
Wizkid set the internet ablaze after saying his director slept with Linda Ikeji and left her hanging at the

hotel because her vagina stinks.

See photos of some of his directors who may have allegedly smashed and snitched after the cut:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/see-photos-of-wizkids-producers-who-may.html

Nothing worthwhile, Wizkid is simply behaving like a Kid that he is.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by PresidentT(m): 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
The big deal is the smell- fishy smell cheesy
slap1:
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
This beef dey sweet my belle like cold 50cl coca cola on very hot day.

By their likes ye shall know the accused. The most likes're for Sesan so we already know the culprit.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by Oghumu1(m): 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
Where legendary beatz? Those guys too bad
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by generaloj01: 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
Wizkid should just keep is dirty mouth shut.. real men dont kiss and tell.

http://www.thenationstalk.com/
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by guyla: 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
assuming your story is true, dear smallish wizkid, what is the big deal, is Linda not a lady, is she not old enough to have sex? Is she not beautiful enough to attract a man's attention, so what exactly is the big deal in sleeping with a guy, Linda is not claiming to be a virgin, so what is the big deal, i ask!!
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by judondasylva(m): 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
this thread is filled with fools. all of you that celebrate WizKid or whatever you call him for insulting his elder for no reason that person will never be respected by his/her younger ones in Jesus name.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by odiagabros(m): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
anybody Dats willing to sell his infinix hot note pro 2gb ram 32gb rom... should pm or whatsapp me asap
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by lozanni(m): 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
slap1:

I wonder ohh.
Many guys am sure have had the same experience which one of Wizzy's Director had on different occassions with ladies, but as mature and humane persons, have always kept those things to themselves.
Anyway, Wizzy don dey go Guinea, because if Naija ladies gang-up against him, e go bi serious backlash.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by MattChidi(m): 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
A kid will always remain a kid if he chooses not to grow. I'm sorry wiz-kid...you're still immature in your mental faculty despite your 6 zeroes account. You need to grow up and drop being a KID!
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by iwadobo: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
slap1:

I still think it's no one's business really. She slept her way to the top with a smelly thing as you said, how come those who sleep around with perfumed thingy are still below her?

Good question for the slowpoke
Go and ask those in nollywood who sleep around how much they have in thier bank account. Jealousy, Jealousy, sheer Jealousy
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
Please am tired of reading this nonsense....It's Enough Already
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by iwadobo: 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
yinkus204:
I think the money Linda spend on her fake bag she shud use it to buy perfume for her smelling kity -cat

That of ur mum also stinks, I have had your mum and her pvssy stinks to high heaven
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
They have infilterated Nairaland to defend their hundred thousand dasher Oooo. I mean the LIBers (aka Linda Ass Lickers Aka Jambites Aka Banana Island Mansion Chasers)

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by isan(m): 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
KARMA is A bitch
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by adanny01(m): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
Zizicardo:
it is either sesan or maleek

I just hope it is either of the 2 but if it aint, kai, she fall hand.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by BRAV0O(m): 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
who are those defending that nonsense bae self ? if wizzy can make her regret all of those bullshit on her blog i will be so happy, wizzzy suppose to have arrange beating her up tay tay, Rubbish
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by Royzevic(m): 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
Can. Some one show auty LINDA MY POST
WIZKID IS OUR HERO N EVEN D DUMBEST NEW BORN knows dat he can afford and buy up lindas earnings wen it goes for auction n just so u know he is d fifth richest african artiste ..according to. Forbes owing rent or not he can buy any house he needs so tell us another news n by d way som oda pple thinks ur thin smells go deal with it wizzy is one of africas finest export n wealthy enough to buy anything he desires
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by projet: 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
I am really in shock and disbelieve,that Linda has so much haters here,even her fellow female counterpart that she help with her pet project...wowwwwwwww.
Linda that has a good heart,some one can easily speak ill of,and u guys will easily believe...not for some one like me.
I have not benefited any thing from Linda,she don't even know I exist but I can vouch for her any day any time...
it's a pity u guys think u are discrediting her.it is well
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
xender:
waw..the op really tried to compile this .bloggers dey try real hard. wizkid don make e directors popular more. cos I know no one befor.

if am to judge ...it will be the guy with the big egg plant grin

Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
amunkita:
None of the above..

Am suspecting Lalasticlala, that dude has monster egg plant nd if u haven't noticed, he is loved by galz, u can ask nairaland galz if u re in doubt..

Buahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ime Bishop Umoh: My Weight Loss Is Not Audio - Okon Lagos Shows His 6 Packs / Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.