Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots (22855 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post / Fayose Surprises Everyone As He Prostrates To Greet APC Top Chieftain / Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by eyesofgod: 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
Na wa!
PDP shooting at their target without even making a scratch. If this is how opposition is going to be played by them, then,APC will surely be sitting pretty in Aso rock for decades to come.
Of course, this is not surprising as the rudder has been taken off their sail by the APC tsunami.
It is not too late for them to eat the humble pie to become a relevant opposition party: take that crash course in effective opposition politics offered by Lai before it is too late.

2 Likes

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by amas11: 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
tony9ny:
cryand I hurried to submit my cv too. Hmmmm change indeed
must you believe every thing read you online

1 Like

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by blackpanda: 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
senatorbayor:
Why not mention their names and the position they are given

Save us the stress of racking our brain or is this just another mode of wailing ? shocked

Abi o. This pdp is so pathetic with their silly childish lies. Anyway, even if its true, pdp is the last party we shld be hearing it from cos they have done wayy worse in the past. The immigration scam where people lost their lives is still fresh in our memory

2 Likes

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by ezetimy: 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
nah dem time..drinking garri wit aki awusa.
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by amas11: 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
This people should get a job joóo. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by blackboy(m): 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
Many DG or MDs or Comptrollers lost their jobs by the APC accusing them of illegal recruitment.
FIRS and CBN should be investigated and the same way action taken to others let them mete it out .
They no for send those children into the labour market , welcome to the Animal Farm

4 Likes

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
saints2:
PDP is confused... These guys need help!!

How can you lay allegation without proofs? When SR came out with #CBNSaga, they back it up with names and pictures, una just dey whine like a frustrated dog...
they backed it up with names and pictures after how many days??this post was just made this evening...you need serious help bro...depression is kicking in...keep standing with buhari's shadow while he flies around the world...Simpleton

7 Likes

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
GEJ pls forgive me i was among those who voted u out i hate this change i voted for with passion...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by olami100(m): 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
if this is true then I am not surprised .. Nigeria will never get better until there is revolution .. and if revolution has to happen it will sweep away bad leadership..
are the APC not favouring themselves. ? is this not corruption? but them will keep quiet about it like that of the CBN. if u think APC is the solution to Nigeria problem then you need to wake up from sleep .
but the most pathetic part is that those who are supporting APC are highly deluded and need to be told how fast they are deterioriating the economy.. thanx.

7 Likes

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by KissCODE(m): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
adonismuller:
T
T for Taboo!
APC is TABOO
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by justmenoni: 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
add ngeneukwenu

Frankiss44:
Still waiting for the time the likes of them Omenka, passingshot and the other rice crew will be recruited.... Abi Na only rice ona wan chop till ona die?

4 Likes

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by dayowunmi(m): 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
I wanted to believe but then I realise the allegation is coming from the opposition party. APC used to spread rumours as well when PDP was in charge. It's like the citizens are the husband, APC is the house wife and pdp is the concubine, hence the concubine is spreading rumours about the wife(apc) to the husband (the people) so that the people can send out the wife.
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by wristbangle: 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
In as much I will love to believe this story, evidence of this secret recruitment will be appropriate in order to believe this story.

Though this kind of story will not cease to happen.
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by Misterdhee1(m): 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
Allegation?? Smh.. Even if na true, no be today naw.. Na Naija things!

1 Like

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by George2016(m): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
SageTravels:
It is only in Nigeria opposition parties like PDP and others are see as enemies of progress when they criticize the ruling party.

personally I challenge PDP to provide evidence to back up their claim else they should apologies to FIRS boss and Nigerians.

Pls can u prove PDP is wrong on this cos it is happening.
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by PrinceFromDilli(m): 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
My friend called me personally about three weeks ago about it
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by senatorbayor(m): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
mencade5:
zombie spotted

grin
Mention the names of those who got the appointment and stop wailing unnecessarily .
Dont react on tweet that tends to raise your emotions and BP shocked

SR did mentioned those involved in the CBN stuff and we all condemned it, that's what is expected of PDP but that does not mean we shall forgive them of the immigration scam and other recruitment scam not until someone gets punished for it .

2 Likes

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by George2016(m): 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
APC remember that God is watching all of U.
Nigerians made wrong choice to bring APC to power.
2019 loading......

1 Like

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by Ghost01(m): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
Very true. Same as Civil Defence and Fire Service. Nothing's change in that aspect; still more of the old dance.
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by obailala(m): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
The simple question I have for PDP, for the 16 years they ruled Nigeria, did the CBN or FIRS ever for once advertise vacancies?

If Nigerians are complaining, the diabolic imbeciles called PDP are also complaining. Yeye dey smell!

2 Likes

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by Amitex(m): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
[size=18pt]Children of APC chieftains are good enough for IFRS and CBN.
Zombies are good for police recruitment ... to bodyguard children of APC chieftains in the future.[/size]
grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by NavierStokes(m): 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
My quote only a few days ago on another thread:

NavierStokes:
When they need policemen to stand in the sun or be deployed in the northeast they openly advertise for recruitment, when it's time for plum jobs at the CBN, DPR, FIRS etc they open the backdoors and Windows.

3 Likes

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by Paperwhite(m): 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
saints2:
PDP is confused... These guys need help!!

How can you lay allegation without proofs? When SR came out with #CBNSaga, they back it up with names and pictures, una just dey whine like a frustrated dog...
Now what have this government of "saints & no-corruption" done about that corrupt practice? Defend reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by Dagoma: 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
Change all over the country!!!!
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by neocortex: 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
eyesofgod:
Na wa!
PDP shooting at their target without even making a scratch. If this is how opposition is going to be played by them, then,APC will surely be sitting pretty in Aso rock for decades to come.
Of course, this is not surprising as the rudder has been taken off their sail by the APC tsunami.
It is not too late for them to eat the humble pie to become a relevant opposition party: take that crash course in effective opposition politics offered by Lai before it is too late.

When Barcelona start telling Madrid how to win matches, then
it is obvious Barca has lost it.

1 Like

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by kel4soft: 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
BossWike:
It will never be well with all APC families for all these their barbaric acts

All these never happened under PDP, yet they are screaming to be fighting corruption.

2019 pls do and come!
Are you in this country at all. PDP are masters of this.
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by Ayameze2015(m): 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
With this development, we growing or burning? Somebody answer me

1 Like

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by ZajB: 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
I'm not surprise at all. Sometime last month my colleague told me that his neighbour who works at the FIRS here in Abuja told him that they were recruiting and that he should go and submit his application and CV .On getting their he was told they were not recruiting and that even if they were doing so they will make it public. When he got home and told his neighbour his experience his neighbour said they were recruiting,maybe they have already gotten the people they want. Unto connection things.

3 Likes

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by obiaguna(m): 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
Even if I don't believe this story from the PDP for lack of substantial evidence, I know that partial recruitments has always been the forte of the FIRS. I acknowledge that recruitments are done on merit but it doesn't equate to the ones done behind closed doors. If you know a big man or woman and u have a fairly good result at least, then you can get in.
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by obiaguna(m): 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
ZajB:
I'm not surprise at all. Sometime last month my colleague told me that his neighbour who works at the FIRS here in Abuja told him that they were recruiting and that he should go and submit his application and CV .On getting their he was told they were not recruiting and that even if they were doing so they will make it public. When he got home and told his neighbour his experience his neighbour said they were recruiting,maybe they have already gotten the people they want. Unto connection things.

You are very correct. FIRS recruited last month in Abuja.
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by dialfa: 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
SageTravels:
It is only in Nigeria opposition parties like PDP and others are see as enemies of progress when they criticize the ruling party.

personally I challenge PDP to provide evidence to back up their claim else they should apologies to FIRS boss and Nigerians.

do you have any proof that it's not true?
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by back2sender: 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
SageTravels:

Pdp should provide evidence even if Naa lie at least and not Making flippant statement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) / Uche Nwosu: Controversy Trails Alleged Kidnap Of Okorocha’s Son-In-Law / Lagos Police Headquarters Is On Fire. [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.