Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots (22854 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post / Fayose Surprises Everyone As He Prostrates To Greet APC Top Chieftain / Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by otokx(m): 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
If true, well lets look at the positive side which is jobs are being created.
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by drey076(m): 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
BossWike:
It will never be well with all APC families for all these their barbaric acts

All these never happened under PDP, yet they are screaming to be fighting corruption.

2019 pls do and come!
Maybe u were not alive wen pdp was rulling
Wail with sense now bros

1 Like

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by philosopy: 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
is this the party that has the interests of people in their heart?..fulani herdsmen, hardship, illegal recruitment; CBN, stealing money in the guise of oil fall.
question, can Buhari account for the money he has spent during his first few months in office? where is the money gotten so far from the so called looters, why has the budget still not signed into effect? why is he ''Ajala'' travelling every where in the world?
why do we have APC rulling Nigeria? what other lies are there to tell. or is he delaying, so that he would do a second term?
Allah kiaye!

1 Like

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by chykmoni(m): 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
My elder brother who works in FIRS just confirmed it to me. Naija which way? na only Agricultural scheme una go dey advertise for us abi? chai...I weep for my country
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by Ahmeduana(m): 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
SageTravels:
It is only in Nigeria opposition parties like PDP and others are see as enemies of progress when they criticize the ruling party.

personally I challenge PDP to provide evidence to back up their claim else they should apologies to FIRS boss and Nigerians.
YOUR COMMENT SOUNDS LIKE THE COMMENT OF A CONFUSED MIND, ARE YOU AGAINST PDP FOR EXPOSING HIDDEN CORRUPTION GOING ON IN FEDERAL GOVERMENT PARASISTALS OR YOU ARE SUPPORTING PDP FOR PLAYING THE ROLE OF AN OPPOSITION?
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by forkinsonlolo(m): 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
olami100:
if this is true then I am not surprised .. Nigeria will never get better until there is revolution .. and if revolution has to happen it will sweep away bad leadership..
are the APC not favouring themselves. ? is this not corruption? but them will keep quiet about it like that of the CBN. if u think APC is the solution to Nigeria problem then you need to wake up from sleep .
but the most pathetic part is that those who are supporting APC are highly deluded and need to be told how fast they are deterioriating the economy.. thanx.
OK, what if it is not true
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by Chukazu: 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
the same way PDP recruited their supporters during the so called subsidy reinvestment program.

na turn-by-turn

4 Likes

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by gretblue: 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
BossWike:

All these never happened under PDP, yet they are screaming to be fighting corruption.

2019 pls do and come!
Same way 2015 came and your hero still lost the election. Do you just belief all the jagoons you read on line without any proof of its sincerity?

1 Like

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by xxgig(m): 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
saints2:
PDP is confused... These guys need help!!

How can you lay allegation without proofs? When SR came out with #CBNSaga, they back it up with names and pictures, una just dey whine like a frustrated dog...

Funny Enough, a good friend of mine ( Full blooded pdp supporter) somewhere in the south east resumed work with FIRS may last. Just before PMB was inaugurated into office.
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by gretblue: 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
chykmoni:
My elder brother who works in FIRS just confirmed it to me. Naija which way? na only Agricultural scheme una go dey advertise for us abi? chai...I weep for my country
Your brother is also an Apc member?
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by NaMe4: 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
G
saints2:

How can you lay allegation without proofs? When SR came out with #CBNSaga, they back it up with names and pictures, una just dey whine like a frustrated dog...

What has been done about the CBNSaga?
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by gretblue: 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
macbook:
GEJ pls forgive me i was among those who voted u out i hate this change i voted for with passion...
You lied.You never voted for change

1 Like

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by akinsbaba2015: 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
The PDP will never stop making a fool of themselves.

1 Like

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by chykmoni(m): 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
gretblue:

Your brother is also an Apc member?
Nah bruh.
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by free13: 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
#One chance government.
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by Goldencollins: 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
eyesofgod:
Na wa!
PDP shooting at their target without even making a scratch. If this is how opposition is going to be played by them, then,APC will surely be sitting pretty in Aso rock for decades to come.
Of course, this is not surprising as the rudder has been taken off their sail by the APC tsunami.
It is not too late for them to eat the humble pie to become a relevant opposition party: take that crash course in effective opposition politics offered by Lai before it is too late.
Enyaa Zombie,just one "like" for dis rubbish u wrote here.
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by emi14: 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
190theclown:
Lawd Jesus I almost clock first to comment angry

Anyway its not suprising what do u expect from a country where una president over a year ago was feeding cows

with fresh grass from dansuki

wetin change go cause now he de junkett all over the world and nigeria is in shambles

anyway my people take out time to read and digest and laugh and comment on this thread about buhari

https://www.nairaland.com/3029081/fire-outbreak-ikoyi-caused-motorcycle

read the comments and laugh that is if una get light for house sef grin
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by emi14: 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
How many times have you reminded Lai Mohammed to apologise to the nation about is untold lies.
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by Bright2(m): 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hmmmmm.... Bible even warned us about APC BUT we don't read our bible. .. Can someone open to Proverbs 24 vs 21 and 22...
My son fear the Lord , And fear the King as well; Do not associate with those that say "CHANGE "
22: For their calamity comes quickly. .. and the disaster the both may bring
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by Reptyle(m): 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
BossWike:

2019 pls do and come!

Yeah, all these never happened under PDP.

Under PDP, youths were railroaded into stadia across the country in the name of immigration recruitment and over 20 of them were trampled to death.

1 Like

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by gateleo(m): 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
BossWike:

2019 pls do and come!

You just cursed yourself Bro. ..how sure is that information?...instead of u to verify the news u started raining abuses. Sincerely, that how madness start....go check your brain dude

1 Like

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by BossWike(m): 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
gateleo:

You just cursed yourself Bro. ..how sure is that information?...instead of u to verify the news u started raining abuses. Sincerely, that how madness start....go check your brain dude

Zombie, I did not curse them for this alone, CBN fraudulent recruitment, fuel scarcity, no light, Fulani killing pple like animal, outright disregard for the rule of law, etc, all these are the reasons why it will never be well wit all APC families and apologists
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by puxiliizo: 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
SageTravels:
It is only in Nigeria opposition parties like PDP and others are see as enemies of progress when they criticize the ruling party.

personally I challenge PDP to provide evidence to back up their claim else they should apologies to FIRS boss and Nigerians.
You are a fool.it is true
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by focus7: 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
It is very obvious that the new business pdp has and the only method of opposition they knows about is fabricating lies. Ok pdp, the children of APC officials are human being and Nigerians, so they deserves it.

1 Like

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by bashydemy(m): 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
BossWike:

2019 pls do and come!
It will not be well with all PDP families and their apologist.. So na PDP member make them employ? Abi na you wailing wailers make them come employ? bro you reap where you sow so if true then nothing bad and it will reduce un employment.

1 Like

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by gateleo(m): 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
BossWike:

Zombie, I did not curse them for this alone, CBN fraudulent recruitment, fuel scarcity, no light, Fulani killing pple like animal, outright disregard for the rule of law, etc, all these are the reasons why it will never be well wit all APC families and apologists

Good.... keep ranting and wailing....till 2019. Hope it will be well for the people that brought us to the mess?

1 Like

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by lailo: 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
When dem recruit dia own children 4 16yrs,wu talk?abeg,next pls
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by nell4: 12:12am On Apr 05, 2016
saints2:

confirmed. heard the news a month ago before now. remember nothing hidden under the sun.

2 Likes

Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by joxiri: 1:00am On Apr 05, 2016
Is it that apc is just careless or what
this is not new, this is Nigeria after all

But the fact these leaks keep happening is just rather insensitive, as bad as pdp were, we never heard of this, not that they weren't happening but surely this can't keep happening
Re: FIRS Secretly Recruits Over 200 Children Of APC Top Shots by dikeigbo2(m): 1:41am On Apr 05, 2016
I hope ngene ukwenu,omenka and others are in the list,I'm just being curious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

British Court seized Abacha loot worth £211m / PDP Postpones Edo Gubernatorial Election Primary Election Until June 23 / Uche Nwosu: Controversy Trails Alleged Kidnap Of Okorocha’s Son-In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.