Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

How Do I Get The One That Got Away? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get The One That Got Away? (1326 Views)

Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking / Oya Make Una See This Bom Bom Pre-wedding Pics That Got People Talking / See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get The One That Got Away? by Getikebusy(m): 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
I know most guys don't approve of this. Some eediots go comment below say i should go get a life. But am just asking before una crucify me.

So really how does one get the babe that got away?

I had one ex, I had to work hard to get. Really pretty. Complete package (referring to the arsenal) but had a little character issue I noticed later, that eventually led to break up.

So after the hard work to get her. Plans , money and all. She was in my bed 2 weeks after we met. Though she sternly refused sex, preaching that she was a virgin. That didnt stop the romancing from taking place. All night. Boring (judging by hindsight) but it was fun then, thinking it was stepwise to the punni grin

Well I was wrong.

The romancing continued for weeks, as the good times lasted. But I was some how content with it.

Although she had been showing signs of her bad character. I ignored it.
Until one day she lied in order to extort money from me.
I found out easily

because it was such a cheap lie. You see she is a 200L student now and I finished from her department just a year before she gained admission.

Gbam

I told her about the lie, even though with a touch of gentlemanly euphemism. But she flared up and rained insults on me. Why I was upset is that if she asked me for money directly I would have given her because I cherished honesty.

Our relationship weakened. She started acting funny. Staying with her girl friends late (novel to me because she was a staunch introvert ).

Although she still wanted us to spend late nights, but I wasn't enjoying the one sided romancing. JohnBull couldn't stand even though she was stark naked in front of me. Mind you she was very attractive (think of Maima and you won't be wrong grin ), believe me.

So the relationship slowly dissolved, without any more drama. I relocated to Lagos afterwards to work.

However, I revisited her school again, months later. I tried calling her late one night around 7pm. Switched off. So I tried going to her place, with a handful of goodies. Just to surprise her.

"Unshockingly", I saw a guy in boxers, standing toe to toe with her. She was in her favourite nightie. She didn't see me. I didn't want to spoil their moment. So I left.

Honestly, I didn't feel shocked or surprised to the guy. And no envy either. The guy was not looking "threatening" (am not judging o, but the dude was looking hungry and with a terrible K leg)

So I left the town back to Lagos work life.

Months later now, hmmm... She's more appealing than ever. Her pictures on whatsapp makes me keep track. With that kind of beauty, I fear she won't be a "virgin" for Much longer.

So the RLanders, is it sensible to relaunch the relationship, given the numerous uncertainties now? How, if yes?

I really feel that I should have handled the misunderstanding more maturely. I wish I was on Romance Land then!

Cc rocktation farano lalasticlala toks2008 tosyne2much

abeg no vex say I mention your name above
Re: How Do I Get The One That Got Away? by sinaj(f): 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
*yawns*

Will comment later

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get The One That Got Away? by falconey(m): 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
why do you have to make it so lengthy?? its not a series .
Re: How Do I Get The One That Got Away? by Smellymouth: 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
E remain small I for say you be "ODE"

Re: How Do I Get The One That Got Away? by Smellymouth: 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
sinaj:
*yawns*

Will comment later

Re: How Do I Get The One That Got Away? by Bluezy13(m): 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: How Do I Get The One That Got Away? by ItzTun3chi(m): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
Don't rekindle a fire that has been put out.its like you want something and it doesnt want you
Re: How Do I Get The One That Got Away? by Marinza(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
You should b more worried about how a non threatening hungry looking dude with Kleg stole a babe from you Mr perfect.... #Food for thought

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get The One That Got Away? by sinaj(f): 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
Marinza:
You should b more worried about how a non threatening hungry looking dude with Kleg stole a babe from you Mr perfect.... #Food for thought
lwkmd grin
Re: How Do I Get The One That Got Away? by sinaj(f): 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: How Do I Get The One That Got Away? by iykekelvins(m): 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Free the girl jare
Re: How Do I Get The One That Got Away? by KingRex1(m): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
Deres a berra gal out there for you bro. You only need to find her nd you'll see how disgusted you'll feel bout this gal in question.

Been in quite a similar situation
Re: How Do I Get The One That Got Away? by Justeenaleo(f): 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
Leave the one that got away
As you said that one has already "got away"
Its a waste of time
She should be worse than then by now.
Re: How Do I Get The One That Got Away? by Getikebusy(m): 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
ItzTun3chi:
Don't rekindle a fire that has been put out.its like you want something and it doesnt want you

Hmmm...nice point
Re: How Do I Get The One That Got Away? by Getikebusy(m): 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
Marinza:

I didn't completely profile the guy. you know girls and their antics. maybe she wanted something from the guy...I don't want to conclude that its one lecturer that she once told me about, let alone insinuate that he is her bf

p.s stop being sarcastic. I Neva said I was perfect
Re: How Do I Get The One That Got Away? by Getikebusy(m): 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
KingRex1:
Deres a berra gal out there for you bro. You only need to find her nd you'll see how disgusted you'll feel bout this gal in question.

Been in quite a similar situation

men I have been saying that there are many fishes in the river but I can't seem to get one that interests me.....yet
Re: How Do I Get The One That Got Away? by KingRex1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
Getikebusy:

men I have been saying that there are many fishes in the river but I can't seem to get one that interests me.....yet

'Yet' ryt?.. No ones sayin u should rush into things
Re: How Do I Get The One That Got Away? by layla129(f): 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
That girl doesn't want you...just let the sleeping dog lie. Moreover, from what you wrote you now work in lag, that means you guys will be miles apart... can you deal with that? Do you trust her enough? Alot could have happened in your absence you know?
Re: How Do I Get The One That Got Away? by Getikebusy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
layla129:
That girl doesn't want you...just let the sleeping dog lie. Moreover, from what you wrote you now work in lag, that means you guys will be miles apart... can you deal with that? Do you trust her enough? Alot could have happened in your absence you know?

Yeah I have been thinking along that line too....

mind y'all I DISSOLVED the relationship by gradually not calling her etc...
Re: How Do I Get The One That Got Away? by layla129(f): 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
Getikebusy:

Yeah I have been thinking along that line too....

mind y'all I DISSOLVED the relationship by gradually not calling her etc...

Did she make an effort to keep or save the relationship or she just played along too?
Re: How Do I Get The One That Got Away? by Getikebusy(m): 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
layla129:

Did she make an effort to keep or save the relationship or she just played along too?

I would say that she played along.

but you know girls....unpredictable even to the best cassanova
Re: How Do I Get The One That Got Away? by Fourwinds: 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
Guy, ur major target now is how to eat d full blast of Cookies dat u left behind..heheheheeee

some girls form virgin in order not to be seen as bad and yet they have swallowed d forbidden fruit

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get The One That Got Away? by Dygeasy(m): 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
Basically just cos she's pretty or prettier and you didn't have a chance to get the cookie which seems like a guy "non-threatening enough" has probably gotten and smacked his lips. You think you should go back.

Talk about misplaced priorities. Now you're willing to overlook her several shortcomings. You don't have e a good reason to go back the the relationship.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get The One That Got Away? by dapsonlou(m): 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
Did you say she won't remain a virgin much longer? So you think they Guy with the Kleg came to collect hand out in his boxers? My guy Move on. Loneliness is what is making you miss her. There is more to a relationship than a girls beauty.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get The One That Got Away? by Getikebusy(m): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
Dygeasy:
Basically just cos she's pretty or prettier and you didn't have a chance to get the cookie which seems like a guy "non-threatening enough" has probably gotten and smacked his lips. You think you should go back.

Talk about misplaced priorities. Now you're willing to overlook her several shortcomings. You don't have e a good reason to go back the the relationship.

nice talk... u are a wise man
Re: How Do I Get The One That Got Away? by PureWays(m): 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
Dygeasy:

[author=Getikebusy post=44408705]
nice talk... u are a wise man[/quote] Exactly! He thinks he now have a chance since a dude that seems non threatening has gotten the cookie..
Re: How Do I Get The One That Got Away? by Getikebusy(m): 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
PureWays:
[author=Getikebusy post=44408705]
nice talk... u are a wise man Exactly! He thinks he now have a chance since a dude that seems non threatening has gotten the cookie..

I don't know why u guys are alleging that the guy has "gotten the cookie"

I NEVER SAID THAT
Re: How Do I Get The One That Got Away? by PureWays(m): 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
Getikebusy:

I don't know why u guys are alleging that the guy has "gotten the cookie"

I NEVER SAID THAT
But you think he has, judging by what you said about not feeling jealous seeing the guy with her with only boxers (which I think any guy would be) , it only shows you believe you can hit that cookie since a guy you believe to be inferior has already nailed it..

We understand you bro, we really do... wink

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get The One That Got Away? by Getikebusy(m): 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
PureWays:
But you think he has, judging by what you said about not feeling jealous seeing the guy with her with only boxers (which I think any guy would be) , it only shows you believe you can hit that cookie since a guy you believe to be inferior has already nailed it..

We understand you bro, we really do... wink

WTF!

them send u come? grin

u r adding salt to injury
Re: How Do I Get The One That Got Away? by PureWays(m): 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
Getikebusy:

WTF!

them send u come? grin

u r adding salt to injury

Let her go, introverted ladies are unpredictable and Cray..
I've dated someone like that, and it wasn't funny mehn.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get The One That Got Away? by 2kurupt(m): 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
Obviously OP is seeking ways to recoup his losses, if I were in your shoes I'll do the same. Meanwhile leave all those "managing her attitude" talk, you can't gf this one.

Lemme be blunt, am sure you're a working class, upward & mobile dude without time for long thing. Call her up, tell her some sweet nothings (she's definitely popped the cherry by now). Do this to water the ground while making her feel you're doing very well & good which obviously you're.

Finally drop the bombshell that you want to hit the coochie, to host her, spoil her in your kinda way by inviting her down to Lagos. She's definitely on the know what that means, as an undergrad ready to ball with an old flame, am sure she'll oblige.

Cheers.

For those of you wondering, yes it works. Tried & trusted severally cool

(1) (Reply)

After Wooing A Lady What's The Next Step To Do? / See This Unusual Wonderful Wedding Photo - Is This Love Or What....? / What Would You Have Done If You Were This Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.