Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos (43105 Views)

Zuriel Oduwole Meets Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Croatia's First Female President / Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter / 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by Smooyis(m): 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
Some are claiming her for her tribe or nationality. This is gross stupidity. She neither sees herself any of these but an American.

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by hyperflex(m): 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
If u want a kid like this make u no born am put for naija. As u can see she was born there. Being in Naija has a way of changing destinys. If this girl was born in naija wld she be doing this??

3 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by akinszz: 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
Goodluck ke, abi success in life.
chriskosherbal:
I wish her good luck.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by akinszz: 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
She be ijebu nw
Saklekplus:
She is yoruba, from south west

Omo yoruba atata
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by Caseless: 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
xynerise:

No be your mate be that girl? You dey here dey suffer from Iberibelism grin
grin grin grin Oga, I senior that girl no be small. I'm coming up to catch up with her... grin

It's a battle between me and oduwole

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by Dainikel(m): 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
I'm so darn proud of this gurl & oh yes she has what it takes to become the president of USA sometime in the future...nothing's impossible...& oh she's Naijan!

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by JuanDeDios: 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
Toosure70:
Proudly Yoruba, Oduwole
I knew ethnic bigots would would soon enter the thread. Kontunu. More ewedu to your amala.

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by crazygod(m): 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
ZuzuMan:
.......And the PIG is your President and Paramount Ruler grin grin grin hmmmmm pig ruling over 170 million human beings!!! grin grin grin
Good to know u have something to smile about. I don't usually insult leaders o, infact I pray for them. But this one is too much. I bought fuel for N200 per litre today. Imagine

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by ooshinibos: 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
Xposer:
She may be only 13-years-old but this special girl has shown that age is nothing but a number...there seems to be no limit to her potentials.. Despite interviewing lots of presidents and meeting lots of prime ministers and dignitaries in life, the Nigerian girl, Zuriel Oduwole has kept her cool and seems to remain focused as ever... Pictured is the teenage girl in a meeting with top company executives in the US... The most interesting part of this is how the top-shots listened to her with both their "ears and eyes" wide open as if it was president Obama talking....

Meanwhile, talking about US presidency -Zuriel also has big dreams of becoming the president of United States in the future (see pictures below)....an American president with Nigerian roots. Wish her the very best in her endeavors.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/04/teenage-girl-who-interviewed-president.html

She is an American citizen with Nigerian Roots , I repeat she is not a Nigerian .... Nigerian as a country will never give her the opportunity she has in American ..
that's the reality ..if she was a drug dealer with a Nigerian name you will have rejected her ...
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
TheProphetess:
Please try and become Nigerias president.
You will serve us better than any of these old men that like to steal our money.
please which of ur money hav they stolen so that I can replace it
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by JuanDeDios: 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
Smooyis:
Some are claiming her for her tribe or nationality. This is gross stupidity. She neither sees herself any of these but an American.
You dey mind them? Ethnic bigots, by their constitution, are incapable of thinking.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by abbey621(m): 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
We have many brilliant kids in Africa who can be a source of inspiration for generations to come but they will never rise to this girl's potential because they lack the same backing.

2 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
First black american female president loading......

Hope one stupid boy doesnt get around.....

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by happney65: 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
Is she still a virgin?na wetin i wan know be that..omolola15 please ask her for me..tanku.. grin
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by valeno(m): 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
no Brazilian hair.......9ja base babies cnt try dat....u rock gah....#natural

2 Likes

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by bodyloveghetto(m): 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
NL ops/mod don see new olajumoke, they will bombard us again with 13... mtchew grow up... she's taking steps to her success.... why don't u take urs n stop this ur phycho postsss

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by henrydadon(m): 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
scampy:
Wowww. My own children will get to greater heights too and also make Nigeria proud. Amen.
that if they dont grow up in nigeria
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by molas02: 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
God give me dis kind pikin oo. Amen
Her parent made her to b so
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by Headlaw(m): 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
Is she a journalist? Or what?

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by theherdboy2: 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by ope2711(m): 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
Xposer:
this girl is just too much. May God bless her

the reason is that............ She be yoruba girl.

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by theherdboy2: 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
[color=#006600][/color thanks
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by megama: 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
TheProphetess:
Please try and become Nigerias president.
You will serve us better than any of these old men that like to steal our money.
story make she come study for naija, I hope Na abroad parents.

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by megama: 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
Headlaw:
Is she a journalist? Or what?
let's talk more important thing, that will salvage this nations. embarassed
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by afroxyz: 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
So what's special about her? Anyone in her position would have done the same given equal opportunity.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by ritahot(f): 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
Dygeasy:
I strongly believe she can become the president of The United States of America.

I really do believe. She is amazing!

Just because she interviewed a dullard certificatless president?! Come on that is no rocket science!

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by ritahot(f): 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
Toosure70:
Proudly Yoruba, Thank God she is not an iPad, we for no hear word.

See this one ooo..for ur mind the girl don discover HIV drugs! Shm
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
I ♡ This Girl........God Please Give Me This Kinda Smart Kids.Amen
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by HeavenTree: 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
While this little girl is smart using her brains..our girls here in Niger are smart exposing and walking naked on the streets, competing to show their br**sts and bu**ocks. It's high time we change our mentality and embrace self realisation.
****b4 u begin to attack me, I did not mention your name****

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by PRXPERT: 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
yoruba can celebrate nonsense! just interviewing is making them to squirt whereas some people are getting admission into ivy league schools! you celebrate rubbish a lot no wonder why journalism is the best choice of course in yoruba land

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) / Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) / 5 Major Reasons That Made GEJ Loose - UK Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.