Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos (43104 Views)

Zuriel Oduwole Meets Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Croatia's First Female President / Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter / 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by Dygeasy(m): 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
ritahot:

Just because she interviewed a dullard certificatless president?! Come on that is no rocket science!
Yeah right. The certificate-less one plus 19 other world leaders.

I bet you did more than this at that age. You were eloquent, fluent and outspoken like her.

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by Bgorgeous: 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
Go girl!!
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
hyperflex:
If u want a kid like this make u no born am put for naija. As u can see she was born there. Being in Naija has a way of changing destinys. If this girl was born in naija wld she be doing this??
For where? I mean who will allow her to address top business execs in Nigeria? Or allow her put her legs on Obama's table? grin

She's an absolute genius and brilliant beyond her years. The other cool thing is that she is eligible to become either the US or Nigerian president.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by kosokoadeyemi: 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
Good God bless u
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by Shymm3x: 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
chinchum:
Fine and brilliant babe from Osun state.

She was in Osun state in 2014 and met with Aregbesola.

Lmao @ Osun state. grin

Are there Ijebu folks in Osun? I like you tho. grin

Anyway, they need to let the young girl grow and stop over-exposing her before they give her mental breakdown like other child stars. Don't do the kid like they did Michael Jackson, Macaulay Culkin, Tevin Campbell et al.

Proud of the young Queen, tho.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:21am On Apr 05, 2016
she's my baby girl. I wish she would get the opportunity to interview amaechi too. LOL!!
Linda!!this should have been you ooh!!
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by bedspread: 12:21am On Apr 05, 2016
Wish my Sister more GRACE
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by Tinyemeka(m): 12:50am On Apr 05, 2016
Crossed feet on the table.

So it was all for show after all. undecided

Have lost interest.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by nortcentrallord(m): 1:47am On Apr 05, 2016
"Made by the western world for the western world" we attribute Nigeria to her because she is a success meanwhile some in Nigeria will argue and support "child bride" with their last blood with the claims of some stupid religion and culture. undecided then end up churning half backed men who will want to rule this country even if all they have is nepa bill as certificate.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 05, 2016
No my bedroom oval office
DearDealz:
wow! is that picture not taken in The White House oval office?
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by Rexnegro(m): 2:07am On Apr 05, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
God give me dis kind pikin oo. Amen
pikin? as for me God Please give me this kind child.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 05, 2016
CFCman:

For where? I mean who will allow her to address top business execs in Nigeria? Or allow her put her legs on Obama's table? grin

She's an absolute genius and brilliant beyond her years. The other cool thing is that she is eligible to become either the US or Nigerian president.
I kinda disagree that she is brilliant beyond her years. That she's saying she wants to be president someday...that's pretty much what any normal 13 year old in her position would say. An uber-wise 13 year old would be more nuanced and measured in her response. She's a good egg no denying but what staying in the US for a while has taught me is that the US educational system is miles ahead of the Nigerian one. She's what you'll expect in a normal well adjusted 13-17 year old kid. Well mannered, articulate and with more poise and confidence than they know what to do with.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by obowunmi(m): 2:26am On Apr 05, 2016
Her parents are pimping her out. What if she doesn't want to do this?
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 05, 2016
Horayce:

I kinda disagree that she is brilliant beyond her years. That she's saying she wants to be president someday...that's pretty much what any normal 13 year old in her position would say. An uber-wise 13 year old would be more nuanced and measured in her response. She's a good egg no denying but what staying in the US for a while has taught me is that the US educational system is miles ahead of the Nigerian one. She's what you'll expect in a normal well adjusted 13-17 year old kid. Well mannered, articulate and with more poise and confidence than they know what to do with.
I wasn't basing my assessment of her on her ambition to be US president someday. I was struck by her articulate questioning of world and business leaders.
How many 15 yr olds can confidently address those caliber of audiences? It's one thing to be an excellent student in class, and it's quite another thing to be talking intelligently, for minutes, to presidents.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by nijanigga: 3:31am On Apr 05, 2016
she is lucky she is not a Nigerian, country infested with corruption where women are second class citizens and pedophile are senators.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by akanbiaa(m): 3:42am On Apr 05, 2016
Even those that envy their children and deprive them of school fees, and other basic amenities and makes the wife the spender are also praying hmmmm
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by ChinonsoDike2: 4:19am On Apr 05, 2016
PRXPERT:
yoruba can celebrate nonsense! just interviewing is making them to squirt whereas some people are getting admission into ivy league schools! you celebrate rubbish a lot no wonder why journalism is the best choice of course in yoruba land
grin
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by Jung(m): 5:22am On Apr 05, 2016
Your brain is under ur butt cheeks... Tribalistic mofo
Toosure70:
Proudly Yoruba, Thank God she is not an iPad, we for no hear word.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by Jung(m): 5:23am On Apr 05, 2016
You are smiling shey? Tribalistic mofo

ChinonsoDike2:

grin
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by ritahot(f): 6:30am On Apr 05, 2016
Dygeasy:
Yeah right. The certificate-less one plus 19 other world leaders.

I bet you did more than this at that age. You were eloquent, fluent and outspoken like her.

you should know better mr. I few months time i will be one of the youngest med. Doctor in the whole of Nigeria @ 21. That is a great feat my dear. Hope u will celebrate me on NL. I dnt have to interview one idiot to be great.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by simplicity1(m): 7:19am On Apr 05, 2016
knowledge is power believe it or live it.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by philosopy: 7:28am On Apr 05, 2016
And we are busy here killing and destroying our unity and foundation angry
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by Rockyfancino(m): 7:31am On Apr 05, 2016
Some of you guys here should be ashamed. Praying your children should be like this? She lives in the states for Christ sake and her parents didn't spoil her confidence by beating her like a goat the way you would to your child.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by Rockyfancino(m): 7:36am On Apr 05, 2016
Horayce:

Agreed, although she might have high IQ
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by hamzeiy: 7:52am On Apr 05, 2016
Keneking:
Igbos are indeed doing well
...really..wow i just saw the igbo name she has
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by mysteryman2014: 8:28am On Apr 05, 2016
FTBOY:
mehn, see her poise! cool God, na dis pikin i want from you cry

U nko which kind pikin u be
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 05, 2016
she had d opportunity! she took it. . . where our parents are too clingy, only want u to go to school, become a lawyer, marry and live. . .they see any other high ambitions as trying to bite more than u can chew. . her parents are probably liberal not like ours who are so domineering. . . team #liberal-dad.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by tatucci: 8:43am On Apr 05, 2016
wow! i would really like to listen to her talk. She even looks mature despite being 13...
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by cybriz82(m): 9:02am On Apr 05, 2016
No mind dem.dis is what happen when God say tell me just 1 thing u need just only 1 thing and I will do it.children b like I want to bcum a musician....n sum people dey pray mek der children b like her.God begin lock up.
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by olasaeed1: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2016
choi..... my head wan boost ooo ....see level
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by stevoskyj(m): 10:01am On Apr 05, 2016
I hope she wouldnt end up like Aunty Linda
Re: Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos by dilini(m): 11:28am On Apr 05, 2016
Xposer:
She may be only 13-years-old but this special girl has shown that age is nothing but a number...there seems to be no limit to her potentials.. Despite interviewing lots of presidents and meeting lots of prime ministers and dignitaries in life, the Nigerian girl, Zuriel Oduwole has kept her cool and seems to remain focused as ever... Pictured is the teenage girl in a meeting with top company executives in the US... The most interesting part of this is how the top-shots listened to her with both their "ears and eyes" wide open as if it was president Obama talking....

Meanwhile, talking about US presidency -Zuriel also has big dreams of becoming the president of United States in the future (see pictures below)....an American president with Nigerian roots. Wish her the very best in her endeavors.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/04/teenage-girl-who-interviewed-president.html

She dey represent wella... A well-trained child from a blessed and favoured root. God bless her hustle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio / Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) / Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.