Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

I Notice My Thread Has Completely Disappeared: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Notice My Thread Has Completely Disappeared: (728 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / 7 Type Of People You Will Notice When You Board A Church Bus To Service / 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Notice My Thread Has Completely Disappeared: by Bobbyaf(m): 5:17am On Jul 30, 2009
How can a thread just up and disappear unless it was deliberately deleted? can some bright person please give a plausible reason?
Re: I Notice My Thread Has Completely Disappeared: by SeanT21(f): 6:49am On Jul 30, 2009
The Spam Bot is probably the reason!!
Re: I Notice My Thread Has Completely Disappeared: by JeSoul(f): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2009
Is it the "Islam" thread? it was moved to the Islamic section.
Re: I Notice My Thread Has Completely Disappeared: by Bobbyaf(m): 6:20am On Jul 31, 2009
I wonder why! You see that is part of the problem.
Re: I Notice My Thread Has Completely Disappeared: by JeSoul(f): 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2009
Bobby,
I think most threads on islam posted here get moved to the islamic section - especially the 'hotly debated' ones.
Re: I Notice My Thread Has Completely Disappeared: by dafidixone(m): 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2009
You just manage what you get. Nothing handled by Nigeria ever get better.

Most of my thread here got missed too. But never mind you have made your points.
Re: I Notice My Thread Has Completely Disappeared: by muhsin(m): 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2009
dafidixone:

You just manage what you get. Nothing handled by Nigeria ever get better.

Most of my thread here got missed too. But never mind you have made your points.

This shouldn't be said here.

The guys managing this forum are really trying.

Its even irrefutably just the best in the whole country.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Walks / Holy 419/scam: How Do We Stop It? / Pray For The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.