Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Why Do We Think That There Is A God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We Think That There Is A God? (685 Views)

Is The Christian God A God Of Slavery? / Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... / Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Think That There Is A God? by ebiagtales: 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
If God had created us, what then creates God? If we should believe that we are created, then we should as well believe that the thing that created us was created too...and the thing that created the thing that created us was created too.

So we should be having a family tree that goes to infinity of who created us. Then our gods must be some infinite gods and we ourselves join in the godhood by creating another person with our manhood. No wonder Paul the apostle said, "we are gods."

Now if we are gods, don't we deserve to be worshipped too? Because as far as I know the stories of gods(Muslim, xtian and Judaism gods) they were all worshipped. But those gods were always represented with something while man speaks the minds of the gods. In Judaism, a coffin called "the ark of god" was the representative of god while he sits back somewhere sipping kunu; while in Christianity, the word was with god and the word was god. So we can infer that the word of god is god. So it is no sin to worship the bible. But which of the versions of the bible should we worship, because we have more than a thousand version. And if we worship the Bible of the Jehovah's witness, will the bible of KJV not send down its thunder on us? Because all the bibles have commanded us saying, "don't worship other gods but me.

Now we are also gods, says Paul. So is it meaningful for gods to worship gods? And if we are gods and we get married, then it becomes the marriages of the gods. And when god weds god, they give birth to gods. Now which god should worship which?

And if we god do not worship god, we have disobeyed god, because it is in the word of god that he honors his word than his name. Now if the word of god is god, then we can imply that god speaks in tautology by saying that 'honours his word than his name' which means 'god honours god's god than god's god' because the name of god is also god too.

Now if the god of the christian is a letter G in capital, what state should we then put the god of Muslim. And if we put it vice versa, the other god will be angry. Now which of the two gods is telling the truth? Because god A says he is the greatest and god b says the same. Now let's put the two gods in a boxing ring and see who wins. Yes the two god are known as warriors because they say they are god of host.

Anyway, time will tell and we shall know the truth someday. But I am sure all the gods we already know will come to be Satan someday, because they look like liars to me.

Domino Reverad is the father of all these gods who are contending for power. A true God will never contend for power because he has all the power.
Re: Why Do We Think That There Is A God? by SUPERPACK: 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
summary pls
Re: Why Do We Think That There Is A God? by TheHarbinger(m): 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
What babble is this

Op. Did you drink burukutu (fermented kunu) before coming to pour random thoughts on the internet?
Re: Why Do We Think That There Is A God? by ATMC(f): 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
I won't say you made no sense because you made sense in your mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Think That There Is A God? by ebiagtales: 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
TheHarbinger:
What babble is this

Op. Dis you drink burukutu (fermented kunu) before coming to pour random thoughts on the internet?

I must confess I did grin
cold kunu with nunu milk gives me inspiration to write songs of Solomon like this grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Think That There Is A God? by TheHarbinger(m): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
ebiagtales:

I must confess I did grin
cold kunuburukutu with nunu milkmonkey tail gives me inspiration to write songs of SolomonAkpos like this grin
grin
Re: Why Do We Think That There Is A God? by ebiagtales: 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Na wa o! even devil(ESU) is covered in the blood of jESUs sha J ESU S grin
Re: Why Do We Think That There Is A God? by psucc(m): 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
I believe so because 'a fool says in his heart that there is no God'.
Re: Why Do We Think That There Is A God? by Weah96: 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
psucc:

This one is calling your god a liar and admitting that his own god is the father of yours. He's not denying god.
Re: Why Do We Think That There Is A God? by ebiagtales: 11:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
psucc:

It's like you didn't read the content of my Song of Solomon. I am just saying that none of the already-known god is God. They are only a son to Domino Reverad my unknown God. https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Why Do We Think That There Is A God? by ebiagtales: 10:02am On Apr 05, 2016
Weah96:

This one is calling your god a liar and admitting that his own god is the father of yours. He's not denying god.
Yes o! who am I to deny the 'gods'? I am only convinced all the known gods are not the true God of the universe.

(1) (Reply)

'apostle Killed My Wife' - Husband Of Late Gospel Artiste / Is Once Saved Always Saved? Eternal Security Discussed. / Long Life With Prosperity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.