Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Nairaland Guys Why Why WHY??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys Why Why WHY??? (4505 Views)

GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? / Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend / Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Guys Why Why WHY??? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
optional1:
Almost all of them r d same.

There is dis guy after i reply his mail, he started asking me 'Who I was nd how did i manage to get his mail address?' Lyk seriously

D other One has to send my a love note, sayin dat He loves me nd my pix wasnt d one dat attracted him but my presence in NL. Lyk seriously?

Y r sum guys lyk dis, if u didnt reply dy wil say u av pride. Gosh!
Almost all of them?
Re: Nairaland Guys Why Why WHY??? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
Luckyk:
who get time for pm. my is jxt to comment THAT ALL
Who wanna pm you before?
Re: Nairaland Guys Why Why WHY??? by Lastnight: 12:27am On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Nairaland Guys Why Why WHY??? by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 06, 2016
Boys are hungry...save the formality and go straight to the point.. " To F**k or not to F**k" that is the question.... anyhoo im just a NL JJC
oldtopics:
Oh well, i receive lot of messages and i use this opportuity to say sorry , if i didnt reply ur mails. so i managed to reply 2 and it all ended down to vile insult to my personality. well they seemed cool at first but as the convo went it all boiled down to sexual innuendos. One sending his Dick pix to me asking me if i liked it. i understand u trying to be hardcore, but not all girls will fall for that. then the second one i felt he was cool nd i gave him time by replying him.. guy broke that when he was begging me for nudes!!! or sexchat..cmon must it be all about sex. what happen to being friends, no strings attached? sad
Re: Nairaland Guys Why Why WHY??? by destinygl0ri0us: 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
dollyjoy:
this one na first class otondo.i wonder what you flocks enjoy by sharing falsehood and absolute gibberish!

Nonsense!

whatever, was only stating what info i got..and it aint false.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What She Gave Me After I Washed Her Pants / Photos :: “I Have The Hottest B * Tt And Bo@bs On This Planet” – Russian Model / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.