Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Men! Arghhh!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men! Arghhh!!! (380 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men! Arghhh!!! by smileysmiley(f): 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
I got a call from one of my toasters today, he claimed he wanted to clear his mind with me. According to him, I was playing hard to get and he couldn't take it anymore. Bruh! I was actually playing you can never get me and not hard to get. He said he was fed up with my shakara and was never going to call me again. Good riddance to bad rubbish. The guy can pester somebody with calls ehn! He told me how a lot of ladies were striving to be with him. I wish him luck abeg. Just when I was about celebrating a successful smack down of one of my pests, he called again. I picked the call to hear him out, I needed to allow him clear his mind finish so that I will be sure of not hearing from him again but I was shocked to hear apologies instead, he said he did not know what came over him and I should forgive him. This guy is well to do ooo, he can afford the basic amenities of the world and more sef, he lives a pretty comfortable life so it amazes me to see him mumu himself like this. The annoying thing is that most guys behave this way while toasting you but immediately you agree, they turn into something else. The question is why?
Re: Men! Arghhh!!! by Danfuster(m): 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: Men! Arghhh!!! by ettaetta(m): 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
Maybe he was high on weed
Re: Men! Arghhh!!! by alkines(m): 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
story for d GODS!!!
Re: Men! Arghhh!!! by Frei(m): 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
Why would a lady say yes to a guy that does this? You say yes to him... then he treats you as trash maybe cos he wants to revenge for playing hard to get... who knows!

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Attracts Men, But Attitude Attaches Them (episode 1) / Cigarettes,alcohol & Narcotics, Underlying Factors Inhibiting Effective Sex Life / Exmiss Nollywood Nigeria Tied The Nuptial Knot With Her Handsome Heartthrob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.