Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics (67459 Views)

Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife / Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) / I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by confamgist237: 8:41am On Apr 05, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by henrydadon(m): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2016
In 7 words
1. A dirty bitch
2. Confusionist
3. LovePeddler
4. Parental-failure
5. Fashion mistake
6. Agent of darkness
7. And above all queen of the coast.

4 Likes

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Firefire(m): 9:07am On Apr 05, 2016
Na wa ooo, everywhere tattooed. embarassed
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Sixaxis: 9:08am On Apr 05, 2016
Tz all about d green card a gud wypin her of d pekus..
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 05, 2016
I don't like tattoos but...
A small butterfly or heart tatoo below the navel or thighs is cool. cool
This is totally overkill angry
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by AmAlbert(m): 9:08am On Apr 05, 2016
THIS ONE NA REGGAE DANCEHALL ARTIST O
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Bobbysmart6(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2016
undecideddz one na chamelion na.
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by henrydadon(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2016
ItzTun3chi:
Thats why africa is still in stone age angry angry .I'm gonna marry her so far I love her regardless my parents accepts or not.na me wan marry am not them angry
hope ur brain no dey touch so this is the kind of person u want to be the mother of ur children...imagine someone like this show up to pick ur children at school somewhere in africa how do u think other children will react ?...u must be smoking kwale weed angry

11 Likes

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Lilimax(f): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2016
I hate tattoo and whatever it symbolizes. embarassed
Say No to tattoo.
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 05, 2016
she's not white tho.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by freecocoa(f): 9:11am On Apr 05, 2016
Ah! Even as open minded as I like to think I am, this one too much abeg.
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by lamabiade(m): 9:11am On Apr 05, 2016
This lady is not oyIbo, but a fair skinned or bleached African lady, study her pysical appearance well.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Bobbysmart6(m): 9:11am On Apr 05, 2016
confamgist237:
grin grin grin
y ur 3 kids kan get big teeth lyk dz? undecided
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by YelloweWest: 9:13am On Apr 05, 2016
Smellymouth:
I trust my mama..
Whether na for Green card ,Red card or Pink card, she go scream like this ::

"Chai!! , my enemies don succeed ooooooo "

Yes oh this one reach to shout. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by marshborn(m): 9:14am On Apr 05, 2016
Africa and hypocrisy!!

3 Likes

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by BabaAgba001(m): 9:14am On Apr 05, 2016
tongue in d first place I no go try am cos I know what my mama go do. All her oup go get more than enof peper and salt infat ha life will be miserable befor ha korokoro eyes. No be small problem my ppl

Birds of d ame feda flok 2geda

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by slimpoppa(m): 9:14am On Apr 05, 2016
Smellymouth:
I trust my mama..

Even yellow card.
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by marshborn(m): 9:15am On Apr 05, 2016
Lilimax:
I hate tattoo and whatever it symbolizes. embarassed
Say No to tattoo.
Who you don help?

2 Likes

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by YelloweWest: 9:15am On Apr 05, 2016
lamabiade:
This lady is not oyIbo, but a fair skinned or bleached African lady, study her pysical appearance well.
That's why she wearing glasses. This name black woman

1 Like

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Lilimax(f): 9:16am On Apr 05, 2016
marshborn:

Who you don help?
Make una see me see blessing o smiley
Abeg direct your grievance to the people in authority embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2016
Mommas gonna be like

2 Likes

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by inchristalone12(m): 9:16am On Apr 05, 2016
The woman and her looks are self-explanatory. Green card or Hard currency or both.
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by kkboy(m): 9:17am On Apr 05, 2016
All i have to say

1 Like

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 05, 2016
He brought a masquerade from obodo oyinbo shocked

4 Likes

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by pretty16(f): 9:17am On Apr 05, 2016
Smellymouth:
I trust my mama..

Lmao. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by K9blunt(f): 9:18am On Apr 05, 2016
kilokeys:
We will take her to the onichugbo river.. And sacrifice her to the goddess
leave onichugbo out of this. We are much civilised than that thank u
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 05, 2016
ItzTun3chi:
Thats why africa is still in stone age angry angry .I'm gonna marry her so far I love her regardless my parents accepts or not.na me wan marry am not them angry
Sharap My Frnd

6 Likes

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Rudboy360(m): 9:19am On Apr 05, 2016
This remind me of Anja Ringgren Loven, the Danish woman saving Nigerian kids accused of witchcraft...you don't judge the book by it cover angry

2 Likes

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Creamish(f): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2016
#TeamForeignLadies.. grin
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 05, 2016
how is she an 'oyinbo'. she is clearly a fair skinned black woman. she might be a foreigner quite alright (maybe an American citizen sef). but she is not white but a black woman.

1 Like

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by silent10(m): 9:22am On Apr 05, 2016
favoured234:
The guy saw beyond the skin color so the tattoo didn't mean a thing to him ....
U didn't answer d op's question undecided
She asked wat wil u do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) / For How Long Should An Engagement Ring Be Worn? / What is This Small Boy Trying To Do??(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.