Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Please Help: How Can I Stop People From Seeing Me As Arrogant? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help: How Can I Stop People From Seeing Me As Arrogant? (1223 Views)

Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: How Can I Stop People From Seeing Me As Arrogant? by obowunmi(m): 6:29am On Apr 05, 2016
I need some tips and advice from matured folks.

grin angry grin angry cry cry
Re: Please Help: How Can I Stop People From Seeing Me As Arrogant? by Cutehector(m): 6:43am On Apr 05, 2016
Lekwenu dis man oo.. start bein nice na and courteous

1 Like

Re: Please Help: How Can I Stop People From Seeing Me As Arrogant? by Oche211(m): 6:52am On Apr 05, 2016
The only solution is to stop acting arrogant. People must ve definitely seen traces of arrogance in u in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: How Can I Stop People From Seeing Me As Arrogant? by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 05, 2016
Do you relate well with others?? Neighbors, co-workers, family members??
How do you relate with others?? You don't have to create a conversation or chit chat, but how you respond to other's courteous greetings matters a lot too.
Do you see yourself as a part of a team at your work place??
Do you see yourself as superior to others? To your juniors, or people you're better off them??

So search yourself and see if you have a good and sound human interpersonal relationship??

Ask your friends who wouldn't lie or mince words.

Above all, people's opinion of you doesn't necessarily define who you are..Be yourself
Re: Please Help: How Can I Stop People From Seeing Me As Arrogant? by ShakurM(m): 8:17am On Apr 05, 2016
Stop starching your shirt grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help: How Can I Stop People From Seeing Me As Arrogant? by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 05, 2016
arrogant

behaving in a proud, unpleasant way, showing little thought for other people

http://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/arrogant?q=arrogant

Be friendly and polite and your "problem" is fixed.
Re: Please Help: How Can I Stop People From Seeing Me As Arrogant? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 14, 2017
Just be your self , no faking it. Be 100% natural and blunt like a joint. If you are diplomatic be diplomatic like Lord diplock.
Make money and do your thing your way. If you know you ain't arrogant within you, you 've got no need to worry. But give a little help when you can , yo mama, the old woman living at the corner, your folks, that window, play with her kids. That homeless dude , stop to share a meal or roll a joint with him. Give bread to the hungry and share a glass of wine with the heartbroking lady/nigga. Respect your self and don't jump into his /her pants. Make some good cash and stay humble with street blood. Incase e set ! You know wetin I mean. Always hold your side and your piece. Anyway peace and Jah bless you.
Remember steal nobody's shit, Bully no one. Be friends with all especially the lonely introvert every one bullies. Don't baptise em into the street life, but shield them and ensure no bullies or uses them . That's street rules for every street nigga who wants to live long to be remembered.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: How Can I Stop People From Seeing Me As Arrogant? by temmy6996(m): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2017
start with your username..... shikena
Re: Please Help: How Can I Stop People From Seeing Me As Arrogant? by Richy4(m): 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
The question will be

<<<What do you do that makes people see you as some that is arrogant?

<<<Was it the way you talk or act when you were chilling with your peers...

No one should advise you to be natural because someone can be naturally arrogant due to the way he/she was brought up....So throw more light into what it was that you do that made them think so...So that people can help you here...

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Which Of These Did Your Mum Used On You? / Girls Too Cheap & Worthless Like A Stick Of Cigarette. I'm Becoming Asexuality / Are You The Sharpest Tool In The Box? Answer This If You Think You Are...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.