Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars (58281 Views)

Psquare Remember When The Pop Group Showed Off Their Exotic Cars On CNN In 2010 / Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars / Wizkid And Davido Stunting On Their Exotic Luxury Cars & Managers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by babamadiba(m): 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
shamecurls:
Dudes money smelling like Linda Ikeji's pus*y
that is wat i call stinking money.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by IRserveMyComent(f): 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
[quote author=Shymm3x post=44426021]

Ouch...safe for that. grin

Anyway, what's up with those dumb clowns calling young nyggahs in their early 20s doing thing, making mistakes in the process, while learning from it, immature. When you've got an old hag who's profiting off gossiping about people's private lives? What type of "matured" fvcker in her 40s make a living off gossip?

dnt talk like an illiterate brat! your type also feast on that gossip blog daily to be abreast of whats happening in the entertainment industry.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Shymm3x: 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

dnt talk like an illiterate brat! your type also feast on that gossip blog daily to be abreast of whats happening in the entertainment industry.

Illiterate sket, you must have come out of ya mum with ya legs to think I visit a useless blog. I don't give a shyte about what's happening in the naij's entertainment industry, apart from clowning around on here.

Eat a dyck and go learn how to spell, you obese slob with fvcked face. grin

And don't quote me next time with stupidity. Also, tell that biitch to stop profiteering off people's private lives and clean her smelly pum. She's 40.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
Sijo01:
Why did they not show the face of the lady that owns the handbag Another baby mama on the pipeline. Birds of same feather.

How is that your business ...someone like you will give birth to triplets if they just approach you..continue forming

1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Aviero: 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

yea but does is change their status as kids?
Who's a kid? At what age do you stop calling someone a kid?
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by sukkot: 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

Loool.

Nah, they're the hip-hop generation and hip-hop has parts of its roots in Africa, ask Afrika Bambaataa. Afrika Bambaataa travelled to Africa and got part of the knowledge that became the nucleus of the genre, and they added a lot of Caribbean and African American elements to it. Evidently, that's a black thing and we're all united across the globe via hip-hop. It ain't an American thing - it's a black thing.

Let 'em young guns live the life. I fvcks with Davido though. That's my nyggah. Burnaboi and Dbanj as well. The three kings.
yeah but we dont need this kind of rowdy american culture in nigeria do we ? there is a reason why america is the most violent and the most crime ridden and the most hedonistic country in the world. do we really need that in nigeria ? really ? now we have baby mama epidemic in nigeria thanks to this imported american culture. now everybody in naija just wanna turn-up lolzzzz cheesy
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Shymm3x: 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
sukkot:
yeah but we dont need this kind of rowdy american culture in nigeria do we ? there is a reason why america is the most violent and the most crime ridden and the most hedonistic country in the world. do we really need that in nigeria ? really ? now we have baby mama epidemic in nigeria thanks to this imported american culture. now everybody in naija just wanna turn-up lolzzzz cheesy

But it isn't an "American" thing, it's a black thing via hip-hop that's now an urban thing that most young people gravitate towards, and it cuts across colour. Most white and Asian kids do the same thing these days. All the white kids I see running around, even in places that're meant to be "middle class" and "upper class" areas do the same thing. Asians are even worse cos the overwhelming majority of them talk/act black/urban than some black people.

You need to just let youngins do what makes them happy/fulfilled and speak a global language the urban culture understands. Naij would be violent and crime ridden, with or without the urban culture. Extreme poverty is the biggest breeder of violence and crime.

Also, the baby mama culture is also one of the symptoms of extreme poverty and a break-down in the society. Then you add the fact that a lot of these young girls swallowed the wrong dose of feminism, with wrong role models and they believe being a single mum is a thing of pride. Most of them don't know how to act like a woman and self-respect/virtuousness is non-existent among young girls in today's world. Don't blame the urban culture for this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
alizma:

are they not kids, abi person no de your village wey your papa get money pass, how many times your papa don climb orange tree to snap pix, that is if im no get car, to show how rich he is?

It's clear youve been jerking off and all you've been ejaculating is utter silliness...how can you call 20 something year old men kids?...that was how I mentioned the fact of me owning two cars and a house on another thread and some mumus there were asking and saying how can a kid acquire such...stupidity is killing our youths....hustle and get your own boy!!!
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
Aviero:

I swear brother...anytime I see or hear someone calling a 20 something year old a kid...it just pisses me off

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by sukkot: 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

But it isn't an "American" thing, it's a black thing via hip-hop that's now an urban thing that most young people gravitate towards, and it cuts across colour. Most white and Asian kids do the same thing these days. All the white kids I see running around, even in places that're meant to be "middle class" and "upper class" areas do the same thing. Asians are even worse cos the overwhelming majority of them talk/act black/urban than some black people.

You need to just let youngins do what makes them happy/fulfilled and speak a global language the urban culture understands. Naij would be violent and crime ridden, with or without the urban culture. Extreme poverty is the biggest breeder of violence and crime.

Also, the baby mama culture is also one of the symptoms of extreme poverty and a break-down in the society. Then you add the fact that a lot of these young girls swallowed the wrong dose of feminism, with wrong role models and they believe being a single mum is a thing of pride. Most of them don't know how to act like a woman and self-respect/virtuousness is non-existent among young girls in today's world. Don't blame the urban culture for this nonsense.
bruv, its imported american culture. before the onset of proliferated media via the net and mobile phones and ipads etc so that people can see what others do abroad, before this proliferation of media - that nonsense was limited to america, and now with the internet its spread worldwide like a virus. its an american thing not a black thing. trust me. its called the ' mark of the beast ' wink smiley

babylon the who-re ( USA ) hath filled the world with her abominations and detestable things REVELATION CHAPTER 18
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Shymm3x: 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
sukkot:
bruv, its imported american culture. before the onset of proliferated media via the net and mobile phones and ipads etc so that people can see what others do abroad, before this proliferation of media - that nonsense was limited to america, and now with the internet its spread worldwide like a virus. its an american thing not a black thing. trust me. its called the ' mark of the beast ' wink smiley

So, are you saying the Ashante kings who were wearing big gold chains and bracelets, way before slaves were taken to America, also borrowed the culture from the internet? Mansa Musa of Mali and the exuberance he was known for? How about Jamaican posses who've always been like that way before hip-hop? Black folks from the UK? We're wearing our TNs, tracksuits, and gold chains when yanks were doing their own thing separately.

Fam, it's a black thing that got into hip-hop and became an urban thing cos hip-hop is from the streets. Rappers just brought the street elements and the universal lifestyle into hip-hop and created a sub-culture which is now known as the urban culture. It's not an American thing.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Kellygold(f): 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
Are you located in Abuja? Do you need a job or a side job? Are you familiar with online business? Call or Text or Whasap 09058047211
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by sukkot: 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

So, are you saying the Ashante kings who were wearing big gold chains and bracelets, way before slaves were taken to America, also borrowed the culture from the internet? Mansa Musa of Mali and the exuberance he was known for? How about Jamaican posses who've always been like that way before hip-hop? Black folks from the UK? We're wearing our TNs, tracksuits, and gold chains when yanks were doing their own thing separately.

Fam, it's a black thing that got into hip-hop and became an urban thing cos hip-hop is from the streets. Rappers just brought the street elements and the universal lifestyle into hip-hop and created a sub-culture which is now known as the urban culture. It's not an American thing.

Bruv you are comparing this culture of turn-up and debauchery and hedonism to an ashanti king wearing gold chains ?? oh no he didnt ? shocked oh yes he did shocked
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
Aviero:

when adults bahave likes kids they are kids. and they are kids when you compare their age with linda's.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by sukkot: 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

this is black culture ?

Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by GenLiberty(m): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
LoL
Baby Papas... Balling Hard
Mounting Empty fuel Tanked cars, and boarding a flightless private jet..

MTcheeeeeeew!!!! Well i still like una sha..
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Shymm3x: 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
sukkot:
Bruv you are comparing this culture of turn-up and debauchery and hedonism to an ashanti king wearing gold chains ?? oh no he didnt ? shocked oh yes he did shocked

So, hip-hop also made Africans start tapping palm wine from trees to turn up? There's a picture of Awujale Fidipote smoking weed and looking as high as a kite in the 1800s...did the urban culture also influence? Is owanbe lifestyle and Yoruba exuberance of spraying money on people at parties something borrowed from the internet?

Stop blaming hip-hop for everything - it's the best genre of music ever, with a universal language that has saved a lot of lives and created millions of jobs for folks who wouldn't have amounted to anything in life.

Ashanti folks from Ghana:

[img]http://3.bp..com/_BaabZGe_Uf8/SmlYNgKN9YI/AAAAAAAAI0g/GHl9tbcrHHg/s400/ghana+king.jpg[/img]

Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Shymm3x: 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by sukkot: 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

Ashanti folks from Ghana:

[img]http://3.bp..com/_BaabZGe_Uf8/SmlYNgKN9YI/AAAAAAAAI0g/GHl9tbcrHHg/s400/ghana+king.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3569323_asshhaha_jpeg446e4d256e9b5846184a027ba3cfb434
those ashanti folks not turning up though. they still calm and well behaved. jus sayin lol
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Shymm3x: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
sukkot:
those ashanti folks not turning up though. they still calm and well behaved. jus sayin lol

How do you know they don't drink palm wine? grin

Ijebu king looking as high as a kite with ganja in his hand in the 1800s. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3129976_images_jpeg_jpegeb6c065c105cfe1af50da1aeadfb7a99

That's my King right there, proudly Ijebu! grin
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by iamord(m): 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
sukkot:
A display of wealth and character. It was not abused compared to the latter
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by MrWhaley: 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
Borrow borrow wizkid forming rich nigga. grin

Lekki house rented

Cars in the pictures with no plate numbers means rented.

Posing inside a rented jet

Yankee crib rented too

What does he have then cool
International recognition...You are not even recognized on Nairaland. cry

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by sukkot: 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
iamord:
exactly. thank you bruv wink
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by sukkot: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

How do you know they don't drink palm wine? grin

Ijebu king looking as high as a kite with ganja in his hand in the 1800s. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3129976_images_jpeg_jpegeb6c065c105cfe1af50da1aeadfb7a99

That's my King right there, proudly Ijebu! grin
iamord:
my man iamord just put an end to the debate grin
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Aviero: 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

when adults bahave likes kids they are kids. and they are kids when you compare their age with linda's.
Just shut up abeg.. Olodo!
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Shymm3x: 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
sukkot:
my man iamord just put an end to the debate grin

Lool.

What does a kid know? grin

I guess he was there when Ashanti kings turned all the gold to jewelry and Mansa Musa led an exuberant lifestyle.

Also spraying money on people at parties is not a waste, when there are folks out there hungry and in need to money. grin
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Shymm3x: 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
Sukkot

Darn! Ashanti kings are balling. This is pure gold not some modified crap. And there's a reason why Ghana is the gold coast. These guys just take gold from the ground and turn it to jewelry. grin

Up Ashanti. cool

Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
Like I care about being famous among random people. Are you also a borrower ? undecided
MrWhaley:

International recognition...You are not even recognized on Nairaland. cry

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by sukkot: 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lool.

What does a kid know? grin

I guess he was there when Ashanti kings turned all the gold to jewelry and Mansa Musa led an exuberant lifestyle.

Also spraying money on people at parties is not a waste, when there are folks out there hungry and in need to money. grin
so basically you are saying you support out of control lil niggas tearing up and destroying family values in nigeria while you hide in london where the place is heavily policed and fuckery like that is kept to a minimum while the environment is kept sanitized and family values friendly ? issoraaitttttttttt. cry
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Shymm3x: 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
sukkot:
so basically you are saying you support out of control lil niggas tearing up and destroying family values in nigeria while you hide in london where the place is heavily policed and fuckery like that is kept to a minimum while the environment is kept sanitized and family values friendly ? issoraaitttttttttt. cry

But aren't the family values in London worse than naij? I see babies having babies everyday and almost all the chics/guys I grew up with have at least one kid. And most aren't even married. A place where most white kids start smoking cigs/skunk from age 11 and almost all black kids sold weed at one point or the other in their lives. A place where you need to carry shank around as a teenager, with post code wars everywhere. So are the family values out here friendly?

Dem guys are just living the life. They're young and nothing teaches about life better than experience. Let them be...they're young and getting it. And they're grafters. Respect their hustle.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by silent10(m): 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

Illiterate sket, you must have come out of ya mum with ya legs to think I visit a useless blog. I don't give a shyte about what's happening in the naij's entertainment industry, apart from clowning around on here.

Eat a dyck and go learn how to spell, you obese slob with fvcked face. grin

And don't quote me next time with stupidity. Also, tell that biitch to stop profiteering off people's private lives and clean her smelly pum. She's 40.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by bezimo(m): 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
Not too long ago I recall Davido and wizkid were bickering and throwing tantrums to each other, but today they run things together having buried their differences.

I hope Linda stay out of wizkid business and not draw unnecessary backlash, embarrassment, insults and condemnation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother / Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.