Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars (58280 Views)

Psquare Remember When The Pop Group Showed Off Their Exotic Cars On CNN In 2010 / Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars / Wizkid And Davido Stunting On Their Exotic Luxury Cars & Managers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by sukkot: 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

Loool.

Nah, Marbury has always been decent, apart from the tattoos and maybe his feud with Larry Brown. He never got involved in any off the field issues and wasn't notorious like, say, Ron Artest and Stephen Jackson. He just looks like the typical black guy white folks can't stand. Allen Iverson is another one. Apart from the infamous "practice" crap that was taken out of context and blown out of proportions...he gave everything he had to basketball and made the urban look cool. Most NBA players and folks started wearing cornrows and getting tats (don't say cornrows and tats are also American cos King Shango and a lot of ancient Yoruba folks had cornrows and tats), cos of Iverson and almost everyone in the NBA and college basketball is tatted up today.

Marbury was also a really good player in the NBA who never got his just due. C'mon he and KG took the Timberwolves to playoffs. And don't forget the Knicks years with Penny Hardaway. The guy's just a mini Isiah Thomas. We all know how white folks never and still don't like Isiah Thomas, hence a lot of them always put John Stockton and sometimes Steve Nash above him.

Anyway, he's almost near retirement age and I think he's focusing on making his trainers a big global brand. Those trainers are extremely cheap. If he can pull it off and make them look as decent as Jordans, that's a better alternative to Jordans for kids.
made the urban look cool ? are you for real ? that nigga looked like a minstrel show. he looked retar-ded. imagine a corporate structure like an office environment and everyone is in suit and tie and you show up looking like flavor flav ? lmao that was a minstrel coon show lmao. the NBA is a structured program and these coons always like to ' keep it real ' all the time lolz. nigga wear a shirt and a tie and pull your pants up and look like the professional you are meant and paid to be. * ranting ended * grin grin
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Shymm3x: 11:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
sukkot:
made the urban look cool ? are you for real ? that nigga looked like a minstrel show. he looked retar-ded. imagine a corporate structure like an office environment and everyone is in suit and tie and you show up looking like flavor flav ? lmao that was a minstrel coon show lmao. the NBA is a structured program and these coons always like to ' keep it real ' all the time lolz. nigga wear a shirt and a tie and pull your pants up and look like the professional you are meant and paid to be. * ranting ended * grin grin

Bwahahaha

You're trolling but you sound like those freshie naij guys who wear suit and tie to clubs. grin

Who wears suit and tie to a basketball game? Don't tell me you used to wear loafers when playing basketball back in the day with a tie all over ya neck. grin
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by sukkot: 11:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

Bwahahaha

You're trolling but you sound like those freshie naij guys who were suit and tie to clubs. grin

Who wears suit and tie to a basketball game? Don't tell me you used to wear loafers when playing basketball back in the day with a tie all over ya neck. grin
bruv its a corporate environment, the NBA that is. if i was paid 20 million a year to look corporate I would. thats why iverson is broke today. he missed out on tens of millions of dollars in endorsement because ' keeping it real ' was more important. and now that he is older and realizes his fork-up, he has become emotionally unstable and cries in every interview lolzzzzz grin
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Shymm3x: 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
sukkot:
bruv its a corporate environment, the NBA that is. if i was paid 20 million a year to look corporate I would. thats why iverson is broke today. he missed out on tens of millions of dollars in endorsement because ' keeping it real ' was more important. and now that he is older and realizes his fork-up, he has become emotionally unstable and cries in every interview lolzzzzz grin

Fam, shut up and go watch the skies. The stars are out for ya normal study of the constellation. grin

Allen Iverson changed the NBA forever and after Michael Jordan, he remains the most influential player to ever play in the NBA.

He was also the toughest guy ever to play in the NBA...barely 6ft, but with the heart of a 7'11. grin
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by sukkot: 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

Fam, shut up and go watch the skies. The stars are out for ya normal study of the constellation. grin

Allen Iverson changed the NBA forever and after Michael Jordan, he remains the most influential player to ever play in the NBA.

He was also the toughest guy ever to play in the NBA...barely 6ft, but with the heart of a 7'11. grin
yeah he turned it into a league of uncouth youths. thats one helluva achievement undecided
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by MrWhaley: 12:31am On Apr 06, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
Like I care about being famous among random people. Are you also a borrower ? undecided
Borrower?? Human beings can be blinded by prejudice!

You call a 25 year old person a 'Kid',yet that same kid is making it in life,living his dreams. He's worth more than y'all criticizing him...and that is a fact! undecided
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by wunmi2odun(m): 9:50am On Apr 06, 2016
Shymm3x:

When do you guys like watching people? That's his cousin and what's ya business if he follows him everywhere? That shows the family bond is strong. And the fact that money and fame didn't break them apart is a blessing. Tata is Jay Z's cousin and he follows him everywhere. Jungle is Nas' brother and he follows everywhere. Family bond right there and a lot of families are like that. Only those with weak family bond would complain about blood relations doing everything together.

I've got two cousins that I go everywhere with...that's cos we're very close and we've been like that since childhood. And anywhere you see my uncles, you'll most likely see me there. Family bond right there - blood is thicker than water.

Go fix ya family and stop moaning about other people doing their thing.
We know una type. grin grin grin

Quote me and vacate nairaland for a while cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Esther Agunbiade Strikes A Pose In Skimpy Dress / Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm / Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.