Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars (58279 Views)

Psquare Remember When The Pop Group Showed Off Their Exotic Cars On CNN In 2010 / Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars / Wizkid And Davido Stunting On Their Exotic Luxury Cars & Managers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by sukkot: 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

But aren't the family values in London worse than naij? I see babies having babies everyday and almost all the chics/guys I grew up with have at least one kid. And most aren't even married. A place where most white kids start smoking cigs/skunk from age 11 and almost all black kids sold weed at one point or the other in their lives. A place where you need to carry shank around as a teenager, with post code wars everywhere. So are the family values out here friendly?

Dem guys are just living the life. They're young and nothing teaches about life better than experience. Let them be...they're young and getting it. And they're grafters. Respect their hustle.
only in black areas cuz of rap music and the turn-up culture tongue
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Shymm3x: 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
sukkot:
only in black areas cuz of rap music and the turn-up culture tongue

Lmao. Even white areas are worse. How many black people live in Glasgow? But Glasgow is the most crime ridden place on this Island with the worst criminals and the lifestyle you alluded to. And they're 99.9% white and maybe 0.01% Asian. Liverpool? Better don't get anywhere near those Scousers. grin

Is Essex also a black area cos every time I hit the park whenever I can't be arsed to go gym - I see loads of white kids who can't be older than 13 smoking cigs and skunk. I've only one mixed race kid running around with them. And don't go to Ockendon/Tilbury, especially the Romanis, and chat shyte to those white boys out there...a lot of them carry shotties (shotgun) and they'll fvk you up. grin

White boys even drink and smoke more skunk than black boys and white areas are far worse. They're mostly not just as vicious and the reason for the viciousness has more to do with the poverty rate among black folks.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by sukkot: 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lmao. Even white areas are worse. How many black people live in Glasgow? But Glasgow is the most crime ridden place on this Island with the worst criminals and the lifestyle you alluded to. And they're 99.9% white and maybe 0.01% Asian. Liverpool? Better don't get anywhere near those Scousers. grin

Is Essex also a black area cos every time I hit the park whenever I can't be arsed to go gym - I see loads of white kids who can't be older than 13 smoking cigs and skunk. I've only one mixed race kid running around with them. And don't go to Ockendon/Tilbury, especially the Romanis, and chat shyte to those white boys out there...a lot of them carry shotties (shotgun) and they'll fvk you up. grin

White boys even drink and smoke more skunk than black boys and white areas are far worse. They're mostly not just as vicious and the reason for the viciousness has more to do with the poverty rate among black folks.
Yeah the white areas that have adopted the black culture. the chavs and wiggers cry
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Shymm3x: 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
sukkot:
Yeah the white areas that have adopted the black culture. the chavs and wiggers cry

Lmao. grin

Ethnic Brits have always been like that.

I guess you never attended history classes about the crime families in the UK.

Heck, when you read some of Charles Dickens' books, you'd get a picture of how the UK has always been and the crime culture, way before black folks started doing anything. Just read about Oliver Twist.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by iamord(m): 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shymm3x:
Sukkot

Darn! Ashanti kings are balling. This is pure gold not some modified crap. And there's a reason why Ghana is the gold coast. These guys just take gold from the ground and turn it to jewelry. grin

Up Ashanti. cool

that's MA king! Am so proud of my culture. Wealth pomp identity and humility *gold all in MA chain, gold all in MA ring, gold all in MA watch. Don't believe just watch* smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by sukkot: 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lmao. grin

Ethnic Brits have always been like that.

I guess you never attended history classes about the crime families in the UK.

Heck, when you read some of Charles Dickens' books, you'd get a picture of how the UK has always been and the crime culture, way before black folks started doing anything. Just read about Oliver Twist.
yeah they did classes on them because they were very rare and hence became legends. like the kray twins etc. THEY BECAME LEGENDS BECAUSE WHITES HAD NEVER SEEN PEOPLE LIVING CRAZY LIKE THAT. see the difference ? lol. so now that they have a wigger chav culture ? is because of black music and black culture. yall corrupted them lolz
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by IRserveMyComent(f): 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
Aviero:
Just shut up abeg.. Olodo!
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Shymm3x: 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
sukkot:
yeah they did classes on them because they were very rare and hence became legends. like the kray twins etc. THEY BECAME LEGENDS BECAUSE WHITES HAD NEVER SEEN PEOPLE LIVING CRAZY LIKE THAT. see the difference ? lol. so now that they have a wigger chav culture ? is because of black music and black culture. yall corrupted them lolz

Loool.

The white crime families run the UK and they're always involved in every big heist. Black folks just control the small street shyte. The white boys bring the drugs and guns in, and you don't want to fvck with them. Apart from Jamaican yardies who did their thing in Brixton, mostly from bringing weed in and being enforcers and some naij folks from Dalston/Hackney axis all the way to North West London, who used to bring coke, in the 80s and 90s, when naij was a major hub for transit - the major crime thing in the UK has always been a white thing. Asians are also doing their thing in the midlands, especially Birmingham, hence you see a lot of them driving Ferraris.

The Fitzgibbon crime family of Liverpool comes to mind. Then you've London legends like: Clerkenwell crime family, The Richardsons, Brindle crime family et al. What about the Turkish Arifs crime family that ran South London for a long time? Turks still get it all over North London.

White people run the crime underworld. And London has always been crime infested from the beginning of time. Read about London from the 1700s to the 1900s, to get a clearer picture. Kent and Essex as well.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by IRserveMyComent(f): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
Aviero post=:
Just shut up abeg.. Olodo!
now you are sounding more like wizkid your sold model. if he is not a kid why is he wizkid? Even at 30 he will still be a kid. And will continue ranting like a kid.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by sukkot: 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

Loool.

The white crime families run the UK and they're always involved in every big heist. Black folks just control the small street shyte. The white boys bring the drugs and guns in, and you don't want to fvck with them. Apart from Jamaican yardies who did their thing in Brixton, mostly from bringing weed in and being enforcers and some naij folks from Dalston/Hackney axis all the way to North West London, who used to bring coke, in the 80s and 90s, when naij was a major hub for transit - the major crime thing in the UK has always been a white thing. Asians are also doing their thing in the midlands, especially Birmingham, hence you see a lot of them driving Ferraris.

The Fitzgibbon crime family of Liverpool comes to mind. Then you've London legends like: Clerkenwell crime family, The Richardsons, Brindle crime family et al. What about the Turkish Arifs crime family that ran South London for a long time? Turks still get it all over North London.

White people run the crime underworld. And London has always been crime infested from the beginning of time. Read about London from the 1700s to the 1900s, to get a clearer picture. Kent and Essex as well.
but its not a culture. its a hidden underworld. however black destructive culture is in your face and is everywhere. thats the difference undecided
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Tobyshegz(m): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
apart from the pilot, co pilot , wizzy and David-o-David,..who else dey for DAT plane..
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Shymm3x: 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
sukkot:
but its not a culture. its a hidden underworld. however black destructive culture is in your face and is everywhere. thats the difference undecided

How's it "hidden underworld" when everyone knows who they're? Every time I see news about a massive heist running into millions of pounds...I know straight away that black people can't be involved in that, and it's 99.9% a white thing. That's who they're, they do it major. And it's not in the UK alone, their tentacles extend to a lot of countries in Europe, especially Holland, Spain, and Portugal.

Err, is the mafia thing also a black thing?

Destructive culture isn't a black culture - it's a poverty culture and part of the breakdown in the society. There are no black kids running around in Glasgow, but how has that stopped Glasgow from being the most crime ridden place in the UK, with the culture in ya face? Liverpool?
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by sukkot: 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

How's it "hidden underworld" when everyone knows who they're? Every time I see news about a massive heist running into millions of pounds...I know straight away that black people can't be involved in that, and it's 99.9% a white thing. That's who they're, they do it major. And it's not in the UK alone, their tentacles extend to a lot of countries in Europe, especially Holland, Spain, and Portugal.

Err, is the mafia thing also a black thing?

Destructive culture isn't a black culture - it's a poverty culture and part of the breakdown in the society. There are no black kids running around in Glasgow, but how has that stopped Glasgow from being the most crime ridden place in the UK, with the culture in ya face? Liverpool?
evryone knows who they are because books are written about them but you will never see them out in the open. they operate away from society. however black destructive culture has corrupted the world. a japanese president once told the american president ... you know what the problem in your country is ? black people. deport them all and you will have sanity. lolz. its true. he said it grin
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Shymm3x: 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
sukkot:
evryone knows who they are because books are written about them but you will never see them out in the open. they operate away from society. however black destructive culture has corrupted the world. a japanese president once told the american president ... you know what the problem in your country is ? black people. deport them all and you will have sanity. lolz. its true. he said it
grin

FOH! I see the crime family of Ockendon at my old gym all the time. One of the top guys of the Manchester crime family, Dominic Noonan, was interviewed by BBC News and ITV news during the London riots and he was out in the open out there when kids were looting some retail park in Manchester.

Fvck Japanese president...that mofo is still suffering from radioactive waste from Hiroshima and Nagasaki. grin

It's a poverty culture and black people aren't as vicious s other races, especially white folks.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Kanyekels(m): 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
Borrow borrow wizkid forming rich nigga. grin

Lekki house rented

Cars in the pictures with no plate numbers means rented.

Posing inside a rented jet

Yankee crib rented too

What does he have then cool

Do you know how much it takes to rent a private jet?
It takes a rich nigga to so much to higher a private jet. Stop worrying and hating about those niggas...... Worry about fuel scarcity biting so hard in your ass and don't come up with the line "I'm not in Nigeria
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Kanyekels(m): 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
silent10:
U dey mind d smelly pusşy homosapien Let's trend dis #LINDASMELLYPUSSY grin grin grin grin grin
Correct thread
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by sukkot: 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

FOH! I see the crime family of Ockendon at my old gym all the time. One of the top guys of the Manchester crime family, Dominic Noonan, was interviewed by BBC News and ITV news during the London riots and he was out in the open out there when kids were looting some retail park in Manchester.

Fvck Japanese president...that mofo is still suffering from radioactive waste from Hiroshima and Nagasaki. grin

It's a poverty culture and black people aren't as vicious s other races, especially white folks.
its an underworld not in your face like black barbarism. and poverty is not an excuse. there are many poorer chinese but they still manage to keep their dignity and civility. undecided
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Shymm3x: 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
sukkot:
its an underworld not in your face like black barbarism. and poverty is not an excuse. there are many poorer chinese but they still manage to keep their dignity and civility. undecided

Loool.

You're an ignorant clown, if you think it's black barbarism. I cited Glasgow, rather than shut up, you keep trifling a trifle. grin

When it comes to crime and the fear of walking alone at night, China is ranked 13th in the world, and that's 74% worse than the US, which is a crime haven. Are black folks also responsible for the crime and mugging in China? That means the US of all places is 74% safer than China at night.

Check the stats here: http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/China/United-States/Crime/Fear-of-crime
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by sukkot: 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

Loool.

You're an ignorant clown, if you think it's black barbarism. I cited Glasgow, rather than shut up, you keep trifling a trifle. grin

When it comes to crime and the fear of walking alone at night, China is ranked 13th in the world, and that's 74% worse than the US, which is a crime haven. Are black folks also responsible for the crime and mugging in China? That means the US of all places is 74% safer than China at night.

Check the stats here: http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/China/United-States/Crime/Fear-of-crime
you aint know black culture has taken over china ? nigga is you sleep walking ? shocked
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Shymm3x: 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
sukkot:
you aint know black culture has taken over china ? nigga is you sleep walking ? shocked

Bwahahaha.

Now it's obvious you're trolling. grin

Err, anyway, don't mess with 'em China boys in China Town...those fvckers are super vicious. They're the only ones who ever came to Peckham and had everyone running for their lives. That shyte happened in 2004. I think it was a drug deal that went wrong. These guys rolled in from China Town on bikes with Samurai knives looking like ninjas. Brev, everyone ran away. True story. grin

Asians are crazy. That was the same way Pakis and Indians had all black people hiding during the race riots in Birmingham. Don't mess with them Asians. grin
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by sukkot: 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

Bwahahaha.

Now it's obvious you're trolling. grin

Err, anyway, don't mess with 'em China boys in China Town...those fvckers are super vicious. They're the only ones who ever came to Peckham and had everyone running for their lives. That shyte happened in 2004. I think it was a drug deal that went wrong. These guys rolled in from China Town on bikes with Samurai knives looking like ninjas. Brev, everyone ran away. True story. grin

Asians are crazy. That was the same way Pakis and Indians had all black people hiding during the race riots in Birmingham. Don't mess with them Asians. grin
you aint knowing the biggest celebs in china is stephon marbury and kobe bryant ? and maybe even dmx and lil wayne
? you aint knowing ?
shocked
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Shymm3x: 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
sukkot:
you aint knowing the biggest celebs in china is stephon marbury and kobe bryant ? and maybe even dmx and lil wayne
? you aint knowing ?
shocked

Let me ignore ya trolling.

But Stephon Marbury's story is an inspiration. That was a guy that was indirectly back-balled and kicked out of the NBA. Ended up with acute depression and mental breakdown, and almost lost. This guy was crying and eating vaseline while streaming himself.

Boom, he moved to China and became a god/legend there. His shoes are also big in China and they built a statue for him. I went nuts when I saw the news on updates of his Chinese adventure months ago. That's my guy and there's no better inspiration than his story anywhere else. Definitely one of the most underrated players ever in the NBA...he just never got his just due. No matter what life throws at you and how people write you off - just don't give up. Keep grafting. And the most high has a plan for everyone.

Stephon Marbury crying looool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2QEcadC_Rk
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by sukkot: 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

Let me ignore ya trolling.

But Stephon Marbury's story is an inspiration. That was a guy that was indirectly back-balled and kicked out of the NBA. Ended up with acute depression and mental breakdown, and almost lost. This guy was crying and eating vaseline while streaming himself.

Boom, he moved to China and became a god/legend there. His shoes are also big in China and they built a statue for him. I went nuts when I saw the news on updates of his Chinese adventure months ago. That's my guy and there's no better inspiration than his story anywhere else. Definitely one of the most underrated players ever in the NBA...he just never got his just due. No matter what life throws at you and how people write you off - just don't give up. Keep grafting. And the most high has a plan for everyone.

Stephon Marbury crying looool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2QEcadC_Rk
black culture nearly destroyed him in america. he escaped and found his life back. black culture destroyed allen iverson grin
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by hibroym(m): 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ds guyz are badt,dey finally collabo 2geda,using Linda Ikeji 2 settle there score.
Lesson 4 d bloggers bcareful hw u rel8 wt ur musicianz or else dey turn u 2 dia nxt album title.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Shymm3x: 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
sukkot:
black culture nearly destroyed him in america. he escaped and found his life back. black culture destroyed allen iverson grin

Take the tune playing in the background for ya Stephon Marbury moment. grin

Kirk Franklin is a legend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXBKaOkmQhw

The tune that changed Stephon Marbury's life - my tune back in the day. I need that Stephon Marbury moment to get my statue built somewhere in Tokyo. grin
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by swizmony(m): 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
I love the fact that these guys are balling together.
#epic#if biggie#smalls#rolled#out#with#pac
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by sukkot: 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

Take the tune playing in the background for ya Stephon Marbury moment. grin

Kirk Franklin is a legend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXBKaOkmQhw

The tune that changed Stephon Marbury's life - my tune back in the day. I need that Stephon Marbury moment to get my statue built somewhere in Tokyo. grin

yeah ya boy stephon doing it big in china. he was living that fast life in america and got burned out. found himself again in china. hopefully he stays on the straight and narrow wink
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by rhozaay(m): 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
Shymm3x:

When do you guys like watching people? That's his cousin and what's ya business if he follows him everywhere? That shows the family bond is strong. And the fact that money and fame didn't break them apart is a blessing. Tata is Jay Z's cousin and he follows him everywhere. Jungle is Nas' brother and he follows everywhere. Family bond right there and a lot of families are like that. Only those with weak family bond would complain about blood relations doing everything together.

I've got two cousins that I go everywhere with...that's cos we're very close and we've been like that since childhood. And anywhere you see my uncles, you'll most likely see me there. Family bond right there - blood is thicker than water.

Go fix ya family and stop moaning about other people doing their thing.

sorry o... I guess its bkuz I haven't see his blood brother following him everywhere... or rather k-switch with dbanj or d prince with don jazzy... u better say that he his trying to promote him which I know...being around family isn't bad...I didn't say that...and yes...my family are good friends.... so fix ur IQ and stop misunderstanding a brother...
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Shymm3x: 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
rhozaay:

sorry o... I guess its bkuz I haven't see his blood brother following him everywhere... or rather k-switch with dbanj or d prince with don jazzy... u better say that he his trying to promote him which I know...being around family isn't bad...I didn't say that...and yes...my family are good friends.... so fix ur IQ and stop misunderstanding a brother...

Stupid monkey with the same IQ as a panda talking about me fixing my IQ - hysterical.

Fvcking despicable bum, how about focus on ya life and ya own family? How does a guy doing everything with his blood cousin affect ya miserable life? You don't even know if they both run Davido's company together, or if he's his hype man, thus keeping the money in the family and letting his family eat. But cos you've a medium, you think you've a right to abuse family members doing their thing, no? Some of you are just ret.arded. How's it even ya business, if Davido isn't complaining?

Go worry about ya wretched life and leave the guy alone. That's his cousin and he can take a shyte in all Davido's videos if he likes. Eat a dyck.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Shymm3x: 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
sukkot:
yeah ya boy stephon doing it big in china. he was living that fast life in america and got burned out. found himself again in china. hopefully he stays on the straight and narrow wink

Loool.

Nah, Marbury has always been decent, apart from the tattoos and maybe his feud with Larry Brown. He never got involved in any off the field issues and wasn't notorious like, say, Ron Artest and Stephen Jackson. He just looks like the typical black guy white folks can't stand. Allen Iverson is another one. Apart from the infamous "practice" crap that was taken out of context and blown out of proportions...he gave everything he had to basketball and made the urban look cool. Most NBA players and folks started wearing cornrows and getting tats (don't say cornrows and tats are also American cos King Shango and a lot of ancient Yoruba folks had cornrows and tats), cos of Iverson and almost everyone in the NBA and college basketball is tatted up today.

Marbury was also a really good player in the NBA who never got his just due. C'mon he and KG took the Timberwolves to playoffs. And don't forget the Knicks years with Penny Hardaway. The guy's just a mini Isiah Thomas. We all know how white folks never and still don't like Isiah Thomas, hence a lot of them always put John Stockton and sometimes Steve Nash above him.

Anyway, he's almost near retirement age and I think he's focusing on making his trainers a big global brand. Those trainers are extremely cheap. If he can pull it off and make them look as decent as Jordans, that's a better alternative to Jordans for kids.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by Baludu1: 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
Airforce1:
Na so e suppose be.
Life is too short to start worrying about some smelly pussssy
Gbam
Re: Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars by omene400(m): 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
chai boys making real money, well if I no make money before June na suicide tins. been broke dey pain my body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma / Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm / Esther Agunbiade Strikes A Pose In Skimpy Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.