Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) (45002 Views)

"My Body Na Ebeano!": Peter Okoye Goes Shirtless In New Photo / Eleanor Chisom Okoye Goes To Church: Ifeoma & Jude Okoye Dedicate Daughter / Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
KingTom:
tell me something jare or I'll have to tickle you to find out grin
hehehe oya bring your ear.....
Re: Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) by KingTom(m): 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
juhan:
hehehe oya bring your ear.....
***drags ear closer*** Oya na
Re: Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
KingTom:
Okay ive said it.... Did you hear it?
Re: Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
KingTom:
Re: Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) by KingTom(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
juhan:
is that so? shocked you mean am? grin
Re: Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
KingTom:
is that so? shocked you mean am? grin
yeah
Re: Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) by UIA04(f): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
People of the world will agree to that!
Which one is people of the world?
Do you live in pluto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) by UIA04(f): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
People of the world will agree to that!
Is that you on your profile pic you look lean. Abi is it too much chuku chuku
Re: Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) by Itsalphaa(m): 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
it depends though...go to silicon valley and see guys with Phd driving the best cars

1 Like

Re: Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) by Itsalphaa(m): 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
it depends though...go to silicon valley and see guys with a Phd driving the best cars

1 Like

Re: Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) by Cutehector(m): 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
UIA04:

Is that you on your profile pic you look lean. Abi is it too much chuku chuku
I guess so cool
Re: Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) by Cutehector(m): 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
UIA04:

Which one is people of the world?
Do you live in pluto
babe my kingdom is not of of this world. wink
Re: Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) by Dapsin2901: 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
Yes I agreed with him

1 Like

Re: Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) by henrydadon(m): 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
yes oh..since the day i was born i have never seen a doctor driving a Lamborghini
Re: Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) by ElijahtemmyD(m): 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
cool grin

Re: Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) by Cultured(m): 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
Well, foremost, Peter has shown that he doesn't know what school is. The last time I checked, no known dull.ard anywhere in the world is successful, therefore, it means that any successful person one sees anywhere must have acquired some form of education/schooling. Now, the level and kind of school one goes/acquires varies, from formal to informal - basic to standard - advanced to professional etc and all these types of schooling are more of choice and circumstances and in the end all within this group are schooled. Also, that one is a Dr or PhD holder doesn't automatically makes the holder a better educated person than his peers that intentionally or unintentionally has no formal education or say that stops formal education after basic level (elementary six but still continues with self-education), instead it means that either the Dr or PhD holder has acquired above average knowledge within his choice of academic/professional discipline.

Now, to the main subject issue here- MONEY. It's conventional wisdom that acquisition of money is no respecter of profession. Any one that wishes to accumulate massive riches is expected to commercialize his expertise/service/embrace entrepreneurship/ become a business person. This is so because acquisition of money has to do with profit and expansion not negating mastery of your line(s) of business and innovation.

9 Likes

Re: Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) by banme1(m): 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
King tom. Cutehector. Don invade the thread.
Re: Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) by Elrick: 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
Lits the weed.... ;DLits the weed.... Wetin dey happen here Juan?

1 Like

Re: Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
I agree

3 Likes

Re: Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) by herboshedhe(f): 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) by abbey621(m): 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
Itsalphaa:
it depends though...go to silicon valley and see guys with a Phd driving the best cars

Have you been to silicon valley?
Re: Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) by donhils: 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
Acquiring more expensive car(s) doesn't necessarily make someone more successful than others.

5 Likes

Re: Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) by Rudboy360(m): 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
The Bizman car actually belongs to agentsteven the legendary Match fixer grin
Re: Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) by seangy4konji: 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
Na dis ur stupid country you see person with PhDs drive honda.

Person weh never eat she na hin wan even set up barber shop or cat fish farm?sge na dat one go but Ferrari ?? Shebi music don give u money u can do large business's d see large profit.

If you wan motivate me the. You use better description. No be here weh biz owners self don use all profit buy diesel for generator.
Re: Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) by Santi19(m): 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
So money defines success now??

2 Likes

Re: Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) by Hillzy(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
Chai! c mantality. Is it by driving expensive cars make someone wealthy, oga Mark zugeberg n Warran buffet car are nothing to write home about, those dat mean dey don't have money.
Re: Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) by Roadmap27(m): 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dsrooftiles:
According to Peter Okoye,Business owners are more successful than those who go to school,have PHD's etc..Who agrees?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDz-uR0ysEJ/

Yes he's right, because school only teaches how to be a good employee, school doesn't teach financial literacy, and to acquire financial knowledge remain un-popular that's why many parent tell their child Go to school, have good grade and get better job. My people world have change, the law has change but we haven't change. Academy education can not determine our financial comfort, it will only put us in Rat Race, and financial mortgage.
Re: Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) by Roadmap27(m): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dsrooftiles:
According to Peter Okoye,Business owners are more successful than those who go to school,have PHD's etc..Who agrees?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDz-uR0ysEJ/

Yes he's right, because school only teaches how to be a good employee, school doesn't teach financial literacy, and to acquire financial knowledge remain un-popular that's why many parent tell their child Go to school, have good grade and get better job. My people world have change, the law has change but we haven't change. Academy education can not determine our financial comfort, it will only put us in Rat Race, and financial mortgage. Get a copy of "Rich Dad, Poor Dat to acquire a full knowledge of Financial freedom.

1 Like

Re: Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
No, I don't.

Some business owners don't make that much money and some doctors depending on what they are specialized in make huge amounts.

Besides, not everyone who has money shows it off but in countries like Nigeria ........ grin

Moreover, money is not everything (unless you come from a poor background). The satisfaction you get from your profession is priceless.

1 Like

Re: Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) by datola: 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
"Money is not everything"- DJ CUPPY
Re: Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) by Roadmap27(m): 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
Get a Copy of "RICH DAD POOR DAD" to understand what this guy is telling us.
Re: Cars For Businessmen & Educationists: Peter Okoye Goes For Bizmen (See Photo) by balancediet(m): 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ur. Gist. With Kingtom just made. Me grin. Funny people
juhan:
yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Wizkid The Cause Of Victoria Kimani, Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Beef? / Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration / Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.