Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? (2409 Views)

I Have NEVER Told A Lie Before!!! – Information Minister, Lai Mohammed, Explodes / Busted! Information Minister, Lai Mohammed’s Son Caught Smoking In Public / £500 Million Scam?'is Minister Fantastically Corrupt?' - UK Mail Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? by kingdompropty: 10:39am On Apr 05, 2016
On a good day we would have heard him speak at least some lies, but these days he is annoyingly quiet.

Can Ngenekwu tell us his excuse why APC members are in fuel stations nation wide.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? by SleekMallam: 10:41am On Apr 05, 2016
Cancer of the mouth as a result of too many lies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? by kingdompropty: 10:43am On Apr 05, 2016
SleekMallam:
Cancer of the mouth as a result of too many lies.

Oga, I am forced to agree with you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:43am On Apr 05, 2016
the same thing that happens to uncle gbawe, they have gone on exile .................

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? by phanshark(m): 10:48am On Apr 05, 2016
kingdompropty:
On a good day we would have heard him speak at least some lies, but these days he is annoyingly quiet.

Can Ngenekwu tell us his excuse why APC members are in fuel stations nation wide.
on suspension

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? by henrysam(m): 10:49am On Apr 05, 2016
He don mis yarn and baba don warn am.
APC ministers are noise makers and baba no like noise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 05, 2016
In the mill
sharpening his tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? by SleekMallam: 10:59am On Apr 05, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
the same thing that happens to uncle gbawe, they have gone on exile .................
Gbawe went on exile to Greater Accra region of Ghana.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:02am On Apr 05, 2016
SleekMallam:

Gbawe went on exile to Greater Accra region of Ghana.
gbawe is finished politically on nairaland

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? by Nelkoko: 11:03am On Apr 05, 2016
Lai dey organise lie to use defend bubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? by SleekMallam: 11:13am On Apr 05, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
He understands this.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? by persius555(m): 11:16am On Apr 05, 2016
He ran out of lies. He should be back soon with more executive lies. Stay tuned.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? by kingdompropty: 11:19am On Apr 05, 2016
grin
persius555:
He ran out of lies. He should be back soon with more executive lies. Stay tuned.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? by kingdompropty: 11:21am On Apr 05, 2016
Nelkoko:
Lai dey organise lie to use defend bubu

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? by Gbawe: 8:55am On Apr 08, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Who finished me? You and your other attention-seeking sadists who wanted the utterly worthless and highly destructive GEJ to continue in power? Bruv, I have a life beyond Nairaland. I can refrain from commenting here when busy or simply not interested and I can choose to comment when happy to do so. No political circumstances or person can make me leave Nairaland. It is only in Nigeria, where many do not understand genuine tenets of democracy and are given to ALUU political witch-hunting, you will see folks doing what you are doing here.

I supported Buhari and do not regret doing so yet because I am one of those who appreciate the enormous damage the PDP and GEJ, the 'messiah' you wanted to continue in power, had done over 16 years to appreciate it will get worse before it gets better. Overarching global economic conditions do not help either given Nigeria is a mono economy reliant mainly on oil as its major export and source of income. I would suggest you and other disgruntled sadists gear up to use every political means and strategy available to you to vote out Buhari and the APC in 2019 instead of coming here to make noise impotently and tediously everyday.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? by scribble: 9:01am On Apr 08, 2016
Gbawe:

Who finished me? You and your other attention-seeking sadists who wanted the utterly worthless and highly destructive GEJ to continue in power? Bruv, I have a life beyond Nairaland. I can refrain from commenting here when busy or simply not interested and I can choose to comment when happy to do so. No political circumstances or person can make me leave Nairaland. It is only in Nigeria, where many do not understand genuine tenets of democracy and are given to ALUU political witch-hunting, you will see folks doing what you are doing here.

I supported Buhari and do not regret doing so yet because I am one of those who appreciate the enormous damage the PDP and GEJ, the 'messiah' you wanted to continue in power, had done over 16 years to appreciate it will get worse before it gets better. Overarching global economic conditions do not help either given Nigeria is a mono economy reliant mainly on oil as its major export and source of income. I would suggest you and other disgruntled sadists gear up to use every political means and strategy available to you to vote out Buhari and the APC in 2019 instead of coming here to make noise impotently and tediously everyday.

Balderdash

12 Likes

Re: Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:06am On Apr 08, 2016
Gbawe:

welcome back uncle gbawe grin
Re: Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? by Gbawe: 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
scribble:

Balderdash

Ipodian sadist. The government has and will continue to make mistakes but it is you haters of Nigeria who love to deceive others that water can come from a stone when you know better. You will come here to rant about the economy. Why don't you tell the many ignoramuses you are taking for a ride, because you want them to abandon support for Buhari, that no economic miracle 8s being witnessed today in nations that are major oil producers?

Rather they are all struggling. I wonder how you can then deceive others that Nigeria should be doing great economically when, unlike other major exporterss of crude, we are a mono economy almost entirely reliant on oil with moribund infrastructure and SME sector. All rhat gloomily topped off with how the PDP, courtesy of 16 years of horrid misrule, ensured we did not put any 'buffers' in place at all to weather this current storm? You lot are pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? by scribble: 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
Gbawe:

Ipodian sadist. The government has and will continue to make mistakes but it is you haters of Nigeria who love to deceive others that water can come from a stone when you know better. You will come here to rant about the economy. Why don't you tell the many ignoramuses you are taking for a ride, because you want them to abandon support for Buhari, that no economic miracle 8s being witnessed today in nations that are major oil producers?

Rather they are all struggling. I wonder how you can then deceive others that Nigeria should be doing great economically when, unlike other major exporterss of crude, we are a mono economy almost entirely reliant on oil with moribund infrastructure and SME sector. All rhat gloomily topped off with how the PDP, courtesy of 16 years of horrid misrule, ensured we did not put any 'buffers' in place at all to weather this current storm? You lot are pathetic.

More rubbish

You can win a Pulitzer for spewing trash

Zombie emeritus

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? by Sibrah: 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
You dey mind them wailers Gbawe. Under 'hero' jonathan telcos and banks close shop due to fuel scarcity, Yes or No?
They are only obsessed with distorting public opinon, that's all.
Re: Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? by SleekMallam: 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
Sibrah:
You dey mind them wailers Gbawe. Under 'hero' jonathan telcos and banks close shop due to fuel scarcity, Yes or No?
Can you please locate the least crowded petrol station and boldly express these 'torts' you wrote?

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? by IVORY2009(m): 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
kingdompropty:

Lai Mohammed has been called to order, by top APC chieftain, I learnt he was tongue lashed, for making the comment "The economy of Nigeria is out of President Buhari's control" despite coming out to debunk such comment, his party till date has not forgiven him, for making such comment, especially @ this turbulent time of President Buhari's govt.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? by vera202(m): 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
Gbawe:

Point of correction"16 Years of PDP/APC Misrule". Have we forgotten dat most of the APC members were members of PDP in d last 16yrs? Let us learn to speak d truth & drop sentiments

14 Likes

Re: Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? by Gbawe: 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
SleekMallam:

Can you please locate the least crowded petrol station and boldly express these 'torts' you wrote?

Talking like a proud ALUU lynch mob adherent still does not and can never, for intelligent and aware folks, detract from the fact that these 'severe problems' ordinary Nigerians are screaming about , like lack of electricity and fuel, are the manifestation of an aggregation of 16 years of severe PDP misrule.

You can remain here, because you detest our President due to you hatred of his faith and ethnicity, deceiving the gullible with your insincere 'I told you so' 419 that is the usual gibberish you rabid fans of GEJ think you can use to reinvent yourselves as 'patriotic Nigerians'. You hate Nigeria and hate the North passionately.

You despise the religion of Mr.President and you think this is the perfect time to stir disaffection against his government amongst naive and gullible Nigerian suffering ills the PDP, the Party your region clannishly adopted because of "Ebele", caused. You can fool the low level thinkers here but many know you are no patriot. You are nothing but a hateful bigot happy to carry on a proxy war of attrition where you get to once again bore us with your diatribe of how "ab0ki" will always eff up. This will then be followed up by the predictable rant of how it is only men and women of your ethnic group capable of saving Nigeria. The unchecked hatred of others is the main problem of people like you. If this is not the case then you will see and acknowledge how the PDP and GEJ screwed Nigeria to the extent a very painful 'steadying' period is completely unavoidable.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? by SleekMallam: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
Gbawe:

Talking like a proud ALUU lynch mob adherent still does not and can never, for intelligent and aware folks, detract from the fact that these 'severe problems' ordinary Nigerians are screaming about , like lack of electricity and fuel, are the manifestation of an aggregation of 16 years of severe PDP misrule.

You can remain here, because you detest our President due to you hatred of his faith and ethnicity, deceiving the gullible with your insincere 'I told you so' 419 that is the usual gibberish you rabid fans of GEJ think you can use to reinvent yourselves as 'patriotic Nigerians'. You hate Nigeria and hate the North passionately.

You despise the religion of Mr.President and you think this is the perfect time to stir disaffection against his government amongst naive and gullible Nigerian suffering ills the PDP, the Party your region clannishly adopted because of "Ebele", caused. You can fool the low level thinkers here but many know you are no patriot. You are nothing but a hateful bigot happy to carry on a proxy war of attrition where you get to once again bore us with your diatribe of how "ab0ki" will always eff up. This will then be followed up by the predictable rant of how it is only men and women of your ethnic group capable of saving Nigeria. The unchecked hatred of others is the main problem of people like you. If this is not the case then you will see and acknowledge how the PDP and GEJ screwed Nigeria to the extent a very painful 'steadying' period is completely unavoidable.
Me pacho Gbawe! is this the best welcome you have to offer? Now, between me and the dogs and baboons proponent, who's more ALUU? Me dasi!

7 Likes

Re: Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? by Gbawe: 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
Sibrah:

I am not at all concerned about these wailers. If they call me out cheaply because they think they can target me for derision, ad a passionate supporter of Buhari, then I will let them have the brutal truth which even a bright and morally upright child will accept. I.e it will get worse initially before it gets better because the PDP sunk us almost to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. How do you swim to the top from that sort of depth without endurance and sacrifice?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? by 2sexycom(m): 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
grin
SleekMallam:

grin u wicked o. U are sending the dude on suicide mission. OMG shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? by dechriscool(m): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
Gbawe,the above commends your dropped is something born out of your personal frustrations and utter dissatisfactions on the scheme of things from the APC lead administration. The truth be told,Apc disappointed their supporters and the harsh economy of the day is bitting hard on everyone including Apc supporters.
Excusing your frustrations on PDP 16 years of rule is non justifiable.It was never as rough as this when PDP was at the centre.2008,NIGERIA face similar dwindling in oil price but we never had it this tough and rough.Nigeria is not 16 years old,so PDP is not the only party that rule Nigeria since 1960.
Best bet,go on silence mode than coming to defend the defenceless.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? by Carmal90(m): 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
Gbawe:

I am not at all concerned about these wailers. If they call me out cheaply because they think they can target me for derision, ad a passionate supporter of Buhari, then I will let them have the brutal truth which even a bright and morally upright child will accept. I.e it will get worse initially before it gets better because the PDP sunk us almost to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. How do you swim to the top from that sort of depth without endurance and sacrifice?

spare me your thrash, your body language President knew of this problem before accepting to run for President, and I remember a certain President that uses eight years of the said 16 years was with your messiah yesterday

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? by Gbawe: 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
Carmal90:

spare me your thrash, your body language President knew of this problem before accepting to run for President, and I remember a certain President that uses eight years of the said 16 years was with your messiah yesterday

Are you making sense at all? Because Buhari knew of the general problems of Nigerian and patriotically ran to be President means he cannot be excused for discovering the problem to be much worse than he ever imagined. Add to this the global economic condition beyond Buhari's control, i.e totally decimated price of crude in a short period of time, that has left Nigeria horribly exposed and economically under-prepared and it becomes obvious that well-educated Nigerians demanding a miracle today, while attacking Buhari because they have not seen such, are mainly enemies of Nigerians progress who hate the North and Buhari bigoted. I can understand the frustration of poverty stricken and poorly educated Nigerians. They will only conclude that "same old story". Yet the educated amongst us, who should lead patriotically today, know the truth.

Let me ask you all a question. Can you point to any major oil exporter today, when virtually all of them are economically and infrastructurally more superior to Nigeria, not struggling or challenged currently? That reality alonenshould show genuinely objective Nigerians this is not a time to foolishly expect miracles such as improved power supply. Imagine when the PDP never improved our power supply when crude sold for over $100.00 per barrel for many years yet Nigerians want to see improved power with oil selling at $30.00 per barrel and States are struggling to pay salaries? Come on people!!!! This is not rocket science. It is about being sensible, objective, patriotic and pragmatic people to then reasonably accept the reality before our very eyes. So because Buhari promised a better Nigeria this means we should abandon our adult common sense to then demand he produce water from a stone?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? by Houseofglam7(f): 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
He's in his bathroom....... Reading playboy magazine and wanking undecided

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Minister Lai Mohammed? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
IVORY2009:

Lai Mohammed has been called to order, by top APC chieftain, I learnt he was tongue lashed, for making the comment "The economy of Nigeria is out of President Buhari's control" despite coming out to debunk such comment, his party till date has not forgiven him, for making such comment, especially @ this turbulent time of President Buhari's govt.

That was the only time he ever said the truth on planet earth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Booom.....again, Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta / BREAKING: First Details Of 2017 Budget Emerges / Letter From Emir Sanusi To President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.