Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,243 members, 7,811,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

New Moderator For The Religious Section. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Moderator For The Religious Section. (1609 Views)

Seun, Unban Me In The Religious Section. / Pls Seun, . A New Moderator For The Phone Section / Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by Gabry(f): 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2009
mukina2:

Manmuswanc stop hounding me grin

I will continue posting in spuds thread no matter what you do grin tongue

Nothing Harry Popeye or you can do cheesy tongue

Harry Popeye !!! OMG!!! LMAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by GEW: 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2009
Gabry:

Harry Popeye !!! OMG!!! LMAO!!! grin grin grin
gabby, pls tell me why threads on topics like keeps being deleted from my posts

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/content.asp?contentid=5542&ContentTypeID=2

STELLA DAMASUS’ SECRETS, AFFAIR IN LONDON WITH SILFAX BOSS EXPOSED
For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here on: Today at 10:07:39 AM
Quote from: congoshine on July 20, 2009, 08:45 PM
You needn't bother. . . . . , cos I won't continue this thread again. . . . . if others want to take it up fine. . . . .

I'm sorry guys this witch Cheesy hunting by spikedcylinder 'the moderator' has gone too far,this is my 3rd thread in just over 24 hours, she's either closed or moved ;irresponsibly I might add.

For this reason,I will not continue my analysis,but anyone else is free to take it up. . .I'm also reconsidering my membership of NL,it may not affect anything ,but it'll make me feel better. Goodbye & God bless
dont know why NL moderators have to lock o rdelete threads without explanations

some said stella damasus was cheating and i posted a thread on libel laws in naija some one felt the need to delete it probably becos they are her fan.

it is on the internet already so why the delete?
STELLA DAMASUS’ SECRETS, AFFAIR IN LONDON WITH SILFAX BOSS EXPOSED
Last Updated: 7/28/2009 9:09:54 PM
Click for Full Image Size

Mrs. Stella Damasus-Nzeribe

Click for Full Image Size
That the beautiful actress, Mrs. Stella Damasus-Nzeribe is controversial in nature is not in doubt, as every step she takes has always been newsworthy. If you remember that the newly married actress, Stella, was always receiving media attack from unknown quarters due to her waywardness.

Having married to another Igbo boy, Emeka Nzeribe, a bizman, who has a look of her late husband, Jaiye Aboderin, Stella, we gathered, lied to her husband that she was going for an award somewhere else whereas, her body, spirit and soul was in London where, Taiwo Afolabi, the CEO of Silfax Group of Companies, was waiting to receive her at the airport. That was a couple of weeks after their wedding.
Eagle eye caught up with the Nollywood personality, Stella unwinding at De’Eclipse Nite Club, London with her secret lover, Taiwo Afolabi.

After having fun, the lovebirds moved to another location to continue their lovey-dovey while her hubby; Emeka Nzeribe was lonely and longing for her touch.
Interestingly, Shade, the amiable wife of the graduate of the University of Lagos, is said to be making grand preparation to deal with Stella whenever their path crosses when she got wind of the rumored affair between her husband, Taiwo and the Nollywood diva.

The mother of two, we were reliably informed by a close family source that Stella and her beau, Emeka have been having tough times with their few months old marriage over Stella’s over possessiveness. In Igboland, it’s unheard off that a man, after married to a woman, moves into the woman’s house. Stella allegedly said to have told Emeka before their traditional marriage that she would be Mrs. Nzeribe in her house and that she would not move into his house for the sake of her two children, Angelica and Isabel had for the Aboderins, though, the Aboderins are in low tone as per the acceptance of the last child on the ground that the pretty girl, who is like a half-caste, is a split image of Ramsey Nouah, a co-actor in Nollywood. Gossip merchants say the six years old girl is a product of Ramsey and Stella’s illicit affair years back even when the husband, Jaiye was alive.

The genesis of their marriage, we gathered, started when Emeka went to Stella’s town to seek for the consent of her parents and he met brick walls. The journey of a day that later turned out to be three days, aroused his natural feeling into knowing further the kind of family he’s going to marry from.

“Stella’s mum objected their union due to the fact that, the woman has promised to give the mother of two to a certain High Chief in Owerri, the mother as well as Stella, however, benefited immensely from the largesse of this pleasant and philanthropic Chief of Owerri financially, that’s why ‘mama’ was indisposed to her daughter marrying the Youngman for she know how powerful and highly influential Owerri moneybags was and still is.” The source further revealed.

There are other stories surrounding the marriage of the new couple which shall come to your notice as soon as we are done with or findings

By Uzoma Anayo for http://nigeriafilms.com
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/content.asp?contentid=5542&ContentTypeID=2

imagine if these moderator have access to power in naija they would be banning this and that
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by manmustwac(m): 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2009
@mukina
so we have to complain first before you move your fellow musilm broda Abuzola's topic here to the nairaland section angry Dosen't that prove that your biased towards your own kind sad Which explains why you as a muslim will never put a christian topic on the front page cry
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by Phemour: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2009
Interesting case grin
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2009
Gabry:

You gotta admit it, Romance and Politics are actually the most interesting topics. . . Dont you think so? If we are to do a survey, you can see for yourself. The romance section has sooo many feedbacks. Politics, uhmm . . Not really but they do have very interesting topics there (unless if you are not a Politics and Romance fan) but if we look at it in a general perspective, it is the most interesting sections.

For me, if its to do with a Complaint or a Suggestion, I would post the thread on Nairaland cause that is where all this topic belongs to so for your thread to land up here is actually the right thing to do. To even create awareness to your fellow Religious section nairalanders about this thread, you could always YIM them or email them this link? Just a suggestion.

Truth be told, I dont read the main topics on the front page. However, if its true that the topics being posted on the front page are not interesting, I guess it would be best for you to consult the Religion Section Mod or the Admin and advise him / her on what topics you think should be interesting and he/she could direct it with Seun or Mukina (if you have contacted the religion section MOD that is) However, if the topic has not be posted on the front page, than I guess maybe to them, it doesn't sound that interesting I presume.   undecided

Regarding to Abuzola, what do you mean exactly?

For starters it aint my thread I didn't even reply when I first saw it but the way it is being handled shows bias or incompetency. Why would I have to create a link to the religion section or go ahead to yim everybody there when it could have just been left in peace there most people that post there never ever come here is my point, that is why I say it smacks of incompetency.
The religion section Mod is not active and I agree with the OP, the wise thing to do would be to leave the thread there to see the reaction of people, but as usual the mods over zealously removed it sharply leaving behind a trace of their incompetency ( Abuzola's thread) which had been there for longer.
Abuzola ( a muslim ) had opened a thread that he was going to be the new mod in the religion section and the thread had been there before the OP posted this. The mods moved this one to this section and left that one there, it was only when I cried out foul play that they moved his too.

I have got no qualms about political topics they are informative at least but the romance topics are always recyled back to the front page, can you even count the number of times a cheating thread has made it to the front page?
Is Marital Infidelity Genetic?
Is Every Male Faithful In Marriage?
are both on the front page at the same time, and if you go to those threads I am sure I asked why they are posted on the front page.
Abeg no be my website be this but sometimes you need feedback from people, for a very long time I have not seen a really interesting topic on that front page.
Re: New Moderator For The Religious Section. by Gabry(f): 3:56am On Aug 01, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

For starters it aint my thread I didn't even reply when I first saw it but the way it is being handled shows bias or incompetency. Why would I have to create a link to the religion section or go ahead to yim everybody there when it could have just been left in peace there most people that post there never ever come here is my point, that is why I say it smacks of incompetency.
The religion section Mod is not active and I agree with the OP, the wise thing to do would be to leave the thread there to see the reaction of people, but as usual the mods over zealously removed it sharply leaving behind a trace of their incompetency ( Abuzola's thread) which had been there for longer.
Abuzola ( a muslim ) had opened a thread that he was going to be the new mod in the religion section and the thread had been there before the OP posted this. The mods moved this one to this section and left that one there, it was only when I cried out foul play that they moved his too.

I have got no qualms about political topics they are informative at least but the romance topics are always recyled back to the front page, can you even count the number of times a cheating thread has made it to the front page?
Is Marital Infidelity Genetic?
Is Every Male Faithful In Marriage?
are both on the front page at the same time, and if you go to those threads I am sure I asked why they are posted on the front page.
Abeg no be my website be this but sometimes you need feedback from people, for a very long time I have not seen a really interesting topic on that front page.

I hear ya. Unfortunately I dont read the front page topics at all. So Im not nsure about this case but however yes, its good to pint point all suggestions and feedback and its up tothe Admin / MOD's to see what they can do for future improvement.

I dont see any peoblem of making the front page ointeresting with intersting topics though so Admin/Mod's should try reconsider this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Sick Of The Tribalism In Nairaland / Download This App And See The Wonder Of Chat, Pinging, Poking, Whatapps In 1 App / Striking UCH Doctors Eject Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.