Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. (35566 Views)

Look At What I Saw On My Way Home Today (picture) / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by zendy: 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ride on Nnamdi Kanu! Ohamadike! You are an authentic freedom fighter! Nelson Mandela was once brought to court in handcuffs and accused of treason, Fidel Castro was once brought to court in handcuffs and accused of treason, even Awolowo was brought to court and convicted of treason. All those men later triumped in their respective domains and are today household names. Kanu wear your handcuffs with pride, you are a prisoner of conscience. Chukwu bi n'igwe knows you shall triumph one day and the zoo shall surely fall!!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by PecE2Make: 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
My happiness is that all his predictions concerning Buhari's administration and the zoo came to pass. APC promise change but what we are seeing is chain just as he is in chains. But one day, we all will be free from bandage in our lives.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by HomeOfMe(f): 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
"when i dey inside prison,I call am inside world,
When I dey outside prison I call am outside world,na craze world,no be outside world,na craze world,no be outside abacha dey-na craze world,no be outside buhari dey-na craze world,na craze world be DAT o..!!!_Fela Anikulapo Kuti. No body is innocent no matter how much you appear to be;from #PanamaPapers leak.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by chernest2002: 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
No freedom comes easy but it will surely come if he continues.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by rhymaster: 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
We pray for that, cos then is the right moment for Plan B.

You Ibos keep deceiving yourself about some phantom plan! You once claimed it was part of some useless plan to b arrested, now you are claiming plan B? Well, when he is executed after a guilty verdict, you will be on plan Z.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by ajaylee1(m): 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dis guy is becoming humble o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by juman(m): 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
One nigeria is a failure.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by StunningCEO: 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
treach:

U no well at all
.. His a freedom fighter... Which u can't be..

I tell you say I no dey free
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by goodvision12(m): 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
StunningCEO:
grin grin...He looks dejected....probably asking himself....'na who send me message sef'... .... grin...dilector will eat kuje prison beans tire.... grin...Dan buro banza.. angry
why do you always spit out rubbish from your mouth?U better be mindful of what you say or else you will be caught in the web of your own words.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by StunningCEO: 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
victorazy:

Madela never looked happy yet he is a symbol of freedom today.

Really... I never knew you were visiting him in Robben Island.... grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
ALL HAIL THE KING
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by StunningCEO: 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
goodvision12:
why do you always spit out rubbish from your mouth?U better be mindful of what you say or else you will be caught in the web of your own words.

Gerraraherr mehnn... grin...see this one wey bleaching cream don spoil im face finish... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by Praktikals(m): 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
SleekMallam:
Between Nnamdi kanu and buhari who eats a more balanced diet?
May you start eating the kind of 'balanced diet' that Kanu now eats. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Typical Yoruba...obsessed with the Igbos

The Great Igbo Race fighting to liberate all Nigerians. Fearless people not like the cowards in the SW...holding all us hostage in Nigerians. !

fearless? U said, is that why ur ppl kidnap fulani herds men, but can't claim responsiblity for fear of reciprocal attack by fulani. U. Can't deny the act that igbo are the most fearful ppl in the world! That's they scater everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by SleekMallam: 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
Praktikals:

May you start eating the kind of 'balanced diet' that Kanu now eats. undecided
Worry about the state of Nigeria economy back home that has turned you to refugees.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by toofit007: 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
Larasisi:
If I hear!!
He is a dissident in more civilised clime his types are committed to underground dungeon he hasn't seen nothing yet .
theb go and show him that THING,let me to tell u no body can commit NNAMDI KANU nut even tosho the least they can do is to continually adjourn the case till the kingdom come and biafra will also continue to spread like wide fire.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by classiclight(m): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
the guy don turn star, kanu here kanu there, at least he's popular now, maybe that's what he wants in the first place
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by iyb(m): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
StunningCEO:

Only a fool will keep doing the same thing and be expecting a different result... cheesy cheesy...Ojukwu did the same in the infamous Ahiara declaration... cheesy cheesy...he abused all the western powers that could have supported him and when war started, they turned their backs on him... cheesy cheesy...Ibo people are never strategic politically... grin
Igbos are only strategic in business but politics wise they always shoot themselves in the foot

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by dikeigbo2(m): 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
johnwizey:
The guy don sober sha....Eeyah. This what you get when u finish eating akpu and a freshly tapped palmwine and u think God is your mate. O yo tan on wa bekun bekun, by the time dey are thru wit u, u go knw say dollar no be naira mate

Guy,you don't kill people with this fresh palm wine and Akpu things,,that reminds me the days of yore,when men are boys,when Queen Elizabeth was a spinster....that good old days,when petrol was sold in iron kegs @ a mere 20p..... grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by ArodewilliamsT: 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
Great Kanu The nemesis of the presidiotic, dullardistic and pedophilic buffon. The whole of Africa salute your courage Sir.

Because of you, the cowardly Zombies are buying masquerade clothings to lie against you because they can't keep a straight face when telling their monstrous lies.

If anything happens to you, we know that the killers definitely values their family and extended family including the ones hiding in advanced countries where Biafrans see them everyday. The struggle will be done home and away.
Since they have sworn to hate peace. Let the heavens fall if it will. It's not chest-beating! It is a promise!

You are blessed Sir!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by gallantsoldiers(m): 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
I ADMIRE THIS MAN.

COURAGE,

WITS,

PERSEVERANCE,

WISDOM.

HE IS FEARLESS,

DAT I CAN ATTEST.

I REMEMBERED GUARDING OUR MARSHAL COMMANDANT WITH ONE OF MY JUNIOR CADET EARLY THIS YEAR TO SUPERVISE A NATIONAL ASSIGNMENT ON D ORDER OF THE AIR MARSHAL.

D ASSIGNMENT BEING SUPERVISED HAPPENS TO BE IN D SAME FACILITY WHERE D BIAFRAN WARLORD IS KEPT.

ALL D PRISON INMATES WERE OUTSIDE D FACILITY OBSERVING A ROUTINE DRILL.

THEN I SAW HIM.

HE IS UNMOVED IN HIS BELIEF.

THERE IN D PRISON,HE PREACH ABOUT HIS BELIEFS IN A FEARLESS WAY.

HIS GLORY SHINNING.

HIS WISDOM,VISIBLE.

EVEN D GUARDS RESPECT HIM.

ONLY FOR MEETING HIM ONCE PROVES DAT SOME MEN ARE ACTUALLY BORN A HERO.

IF ALL MEN IN DIS COUNTRY IS LIKE HIM,

IF OUR CONSCIENCE HAVEN'T BEEN SOLD,

AND OUR VOICES STILL SPEAKS LOUDER DAN D MATERIALISM OF D FLESH,

NIGERIAN WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER.

ITS NOT EASY TO BE IN PRISON.

HE HAVE NOT EVEN SEEN OR EMBRACE HIS NEW BORN BABY.

SUCH HEROICS AND DEXTERITY IS D SPIRIT OF A TRUE PATRIOT.

HE IS STRONGER DAN U GAVE HIM CREDIT FOR.

HONESTLY,IF ONLY FOR A SECOND,

"I DOFF MY HAT".

HE MIGHT BE MY ENEMY BECAUSE OF THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY,

DIVISION OF PEOPLE AND BELIEFS,

BUT,

I LOVE HIS SPIRIT.

HIS LOVE FOR HIS PEOPLE IS UNRIVALLED.

AND BECAUSE OF DAT,

"I DOFF MY HEART AGAIN"

I WISH TO DRINK FROM UR CUP OF WISDOM,

SO DAT I MIGHT BE ABLE TO PROTECT MY OWN PEOPLE;

ITS CIVILIANS,

AND D COUNTRY.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by usa33: 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
we need to tell yourself the truth. if only late ojukwu failed in his mission to create Biafra, is it KANU and his fellow greedy, selfish and materialistic followers that can help achieve all dia drms.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by walozanga(m): 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
Thats an igbo man ryt there, standing for wat he believe in, unlike Yoruba cowards shouting sai BAba while their slave wives and daughters are raped my the fulanis
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by StunningCEO: 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Guy,you don't kill people with this fresh palm wine and Akpu things,,that reminds me the days of yore,when men are boys,when Queen Elizabeth was a spinster....that good old days,when petrol was sold in iron kegs @ a mere 20p..... grin grin grin

Were you born in the eighteenth century
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by teehay45(m): 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
Nnamdi kanu dead man walking

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by StunningCEO: 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:
Great Kanu The nemesis of the presidiotic, dullardistic and pedophilic buffon. The whole of Africa salute your courage Sir.

Because of you, the cowardly Zombies are buying masquerade clothings to lie against you because they can't keep a straight face when telling their monstrous lies.

If anything happens to you, we know that the killers definitely values their family and extended family including the ones hiding in advanced countries where Biafrans see them everyday. The struggle will be done home and away.
Since they have sworn to hate peace. Let the heavens fall if it will. It's not chest-beating! It is a promise!

You are blessed Sir!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by upsun: 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hahaha even neva even reach 6months dis IPOB MANDELA don dey keep head 4 down
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by zendy: 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
walozanga:
Thats an igbo man ryt there, standing for wat he believe in, unlike Yoruba cowards shouting sai BAba while their slave wives and daughters are raped my the fulanis

Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by kenchop: 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
BRAIN-LESS PRESIDENT MAKING A HERO OUT OF KANU grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by godwinkessi: 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Is he trying to hide the handcuff?

He looks very sad anyway...

These Zoo keepers must have force fed him with Sour and watery gbegiri soup this morning.....

Welcome to the Zoo Kanu!

Sweetie why is it whenever I quote u and shout at u all I get is ban? I called u sweetie this time so maybe I won't be banned, tho calling u sweetie makes me feel smh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by legendsilver(m): 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
SleekMallam:
Between Nnamdi kanu and buhari who eats a more balanced diet?
Hope says.....

Age wise, Buhari looks miles away better, fresher and healthier than your hero who plead help from British government.
He never see chomshim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung At The 2016 Tarok Carnival (Photos) / Senators Bamidele, Adeola, Adeyemo, Abiru, Others Visit Bola Tinubu In London / Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Aliyu, Others Rebuffed Jonathan’s Pleas In 2014 – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.