Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. (35550 Views)

Look At What I Saw On My Way Home Today (picture) / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by tickles2luv2016(m): 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Typical Yoruba...obsessed with the Igbos

The Great Igbo Race fighting to liberate all Nigerians. Fearless people not like the cowards in the SW...holding all us hostage in Nigerians. !

Chai see grammar
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by bigmo1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
kulekaa:
b mindful of d kind of stuffs u say in public.
Go and tell that to wizzy or lindodo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by PenSniper: 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
Knowledge9000:

The Great Igbo Race fighting to liberate all Nigerians. Fearless people not like the cowards in the SW...holding all us hostage in Nigerians. !

Have the great morons succeeded in liberating themselves ? Daydreamers.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by PenSniper: 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
Knowledge9000:
Nnamdi Kanu looks fresh and well fed. Most **** don't look fresh like this even if you give a bed inside Shoprite. They will still look local and malnourished!

Yes, you are right. He looks well fed having been served with delicious amala and gbegiri soup. I trust the zoo prison chefs.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by destinystanley: 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
SleekMallam:
Face of a freedom fighter,a hero in the making.
hero so far n fo does calin him nems,cn dea entire family witstand zongeria,shame fo evil suporters

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by stonemasonn: 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
Why this man left his comfortable abode in the UK and came to the so called zoo really beats me.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by shegra58: 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
Knowledge9000:

as fearless as ojukwu! MKO Abiola is a good example of fearless cos he died cos he refused to give up on his mandate while ojukwu is a real coward run into exile after killing millions of igbo....Just don't know why igbo think they are brave shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by Tochiokoye(m): 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
xtervaganza:
sadly, nnamdi kanu has said worse
then both of u committed the same crime then
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
mart2k:
Sorry, God dnt help criminal like Kanu
My dear, My happiness is that you are not God and you can not decide for Him who to help or not.
I plead for your repentance!
Stop the hatred and turn to loveness and forgiveness for they are key to success.
Peace be unto you

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by Chukwuemekankem(f): 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
StunningCEO:
grin grin...He looks dejected....probably asking himself....'na who send me message sef'... .... grin...dilector will eat kuje prison beans tire.... grin...Dan buro banza.. angry
you are an idiot!!! Hoodlum like you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by Chukwuemekankem(f): 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
bigmo1:
Wetin concern me with nmadi Kanu. I can lick Linda's smelly puzzy for just 10litres of fuel.
you are an idiot
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by hamilton62(m): 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
GstringAngela:
So you can now compare nnamdi kanu with Jesus Christ? Where were you when kanu often refer to Jesus as a Pagan god during his numerous radio broadcast? Where were you when kanu instructed the ibos to kill Pastor Adeboye, Pastor Kumuyi and burn all the Yoruba owned Churches in the iboland. Where were you nnamdi kanu said christianity would be abolished in iboland once you get your biafra country?
Stop decieving people, Kalu has never referred Jesus as a pagan god... Do you have ear problems?
If he does as you acclaim then who is Yaweh Yeshua and does he answer Amen or Iseh when prayers are made by calling contributors?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by Litmus: 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
If he's a delusional madman as some here want to impress upon others, why then is he still incarcerated? Is Nigeria in the business of trying and sentencing vulnerable people with mental disabilities....

Why are people around him not seeking for clemency or whatever is in the Nigerians constitution regarding people with suspect mental state?

...the individual in these images should be released

its looking pathetic really and perhaps it is about time Nigerians together join hands in asking for the courts to speed up and free this man!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by StunningCEO: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
Chukwuemekankem:

Wow...just like that....are you ok....madman.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
rhymaster:

You Ibos keep deceiving yourself about some phantom plan! You once claimed it was part of some useless plan to b arrested, now you are claiming plan B? Well, when he is executed after a guilty verdict, you will be on plan Z.
Sometimes in your quiet moment, you wish you were igbo.

Deny it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by bigmo1(m): 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
Chukwuemekankem:
you are an idiot
Tell that to your father.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by Impecca(m): 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
Yiu sound too naive n thus desperately ignorant to be ignore. I pity you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
Knowledge9000:
Nnamdi Kanu looks fresh and well fed. Most **** don't look fresh like this even if you give a bed inside Shoprite. They will still look local and malnourished!

well since he looks well fed and refreshed, i hope you wouldnt mind keeping him company in Kuje prisons so that at least it won't be him alone fighting for this your ***fra.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by StunningCEO: 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
Chukwuemekankem:

Madman.... grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by sexybrooke: 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
StunningCEO:

Na you give am rat poison...ode ipod liar... grin
yes awolowo drank 25 naira rat poison and hid almost followed suit
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by StunningCEO: 5:28am On Apr 06, 2016
sexybrooke:
yes awolowo drank 25 naira rat poison and hid almost followed suit

Mwaaaah.....how is the family.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by Sunnynwa: 5:55am On Apr 06, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Is he trying to hide the handcuff?

He looks very sad anyway...

These Zoo keepers must have force fed him with Sour and watery gbegiri soup this morning.....

Welcome to the Zoo Kanu!

Wow! NgeneUkwenu has charged his phone

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by MikeB3(m): 6:09am On Apr 06, 2016
What will be will be! God shall save you from your ordeal bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) / Senators Bamidele, Adeola, Adeyemo, Abiru, Others Visit Bola Tinubu In London / Passengers Kidnapped From 18-Seater Bus On Kogi-Abuja Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.