Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. (35551 Views)

Look At What I Saw On My Way Home Today (picture) / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by sukkot: 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
awa dilecta gburugburu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by goryorhal(m): 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
Knowledge9000:
Nnamdi Kanu looks fresh and well fed. Most yoruba don't look fresh like this even if you give a bed inside Shoprite. They will still look local and malnourished!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by Sirsubway1: 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
ritahot:

The same way awolowo was that made him drank rat pioson!. But kanu wont toe same path as awo. tongue

Aba under the tree graduate, see your life.... lmao

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by Sirsubway1: 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Yoruba...as expected. Even if Fulani is butchering him, he will still be thinking about Igbo.lol

The day i got to know you are almost 50 years old without any achievement, i had to pray for your soul. Pathetic.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by Sirsubway1: 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
SleekMallam:

Same as Jesus. Glory awaits Nnamdi at the end like Jesus.

Stop comparing that mad loudmouthed fellow to our lord, you muslim should stop this rubbish. Wtf

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by Omonigeriarere: 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
nnachidav:

Nnamdi KANU is not you mate, he already knew it will be like that before coming back.
meanwhile we are not in a haste for his freedom

Too much intake of Akpu is truly dangerous tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by Sirsubway1: 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
StunningCEO:

Gerraraherr mehnn... grin...see this one wey bleaching cream don spoil im face finish... grin

Buhahahhaha. You are wicked. TKO

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by dikeigbo2(m): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
StunningCEO:

Were you born in the eighteenth century

You can ask that again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by StunningCEO: 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
dikeigbo2:

You can ask that again

Ok, I will. Were you born in the eighteenth century ... grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by StunningCEO: 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
Sirsubway1:

Buhahahhaha. You are wicked. TKO

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by Umamman(m): 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
SleekMallam:

That gentleman up there eats a more balanced diet than most of you Apc apologists.

YOU SEE!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by dikeigbo2(m): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
StunningCEO:

Ok, I will. Were you born in the eighteenth century ... grin

Nineteenth century gbam
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by dfrank2665: 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
StunningCEO:
grin grin...He looks dejected....probably asking himself....'na who send me message sef'... .... grin...dilector will eat kuje prison beans tire.... grin...Dan buro banza.. angry
When Buhari here's the name Nnamdi Kalu. He will be like.. Which kind wahala be dis

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by StunningCEO: 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Nineteenth century gbam

Oga you don pass 100 be that o....I throway salute to my elder... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by Umamman(m): 3:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
Aufbauh:
His people are always trying hard to package him during court appearance but his body language does not agree with the suffering.

Soon we will dedicate 16th of every month to mark his day of incarceration in honour of his fantasy struggle.

live dm make dm no giv up
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by StunningCEO: 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
dfrank2665:
When Buhari here's the name Nnamdi Kalu. He will be like.. Which kind wahala be dis

When you learn to write properly, then we can talk... cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by victorazy(m): 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
StunningCEO:

Really... I never knew you were visiting him in Robben Island.... grin grin grin

E go do u for eye grin

Many ppl tot Buhari came to solve Nigerian problems. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by blackpanda: 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
SleekMallam:

pray that you find the courage to speak up and fight every acts of injustices in your youth like Nnamdi when you have the strength to speak and act..... nonsense!!

Noisemaker! What silly injustice. Nnamdi is nothing but a hateful bigot. Only fools will believe he is fighting anything other than his wicked demon cause which is to break nigeria. But he made the greatest mistake of his worthless life by rearing his ugly his head in PMB administration! Rubbish
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by Tinyemeka(m): 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
johnwizey:
The guy don sober sha....Eeyah. This what you get when u finish eating akpu and a freshly tapped palmwine and u think God is your mate. O yo tan on wa bekun bekun, by the time dey are thru wit u, u go knw say dollar no be naira mate

Talk is cheap. You are just a small boy worrying about how to gain admission in the University, relying on your mother for your daily meal and your father for school fees and money for data. Is that how your community trained you to speak about your elders? If something was to happen to your parents today, will you still have the temerity to address your elder thus?

Talk is cheap.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by jay2smart19(m): 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
SleekMallam:
Even Jesus suffered worse than these and he is today celebrated. Every oppressed people in Nigeria shall someday celebrate Nnamdi not just the iPod yoots. Agutu people inclusive.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by goodvision12(m): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
StunningCEO:

Gerraraherr mehnn... grin...see this one wey bleaching cream don spoil im face finish... grin
I beta pass you wey dey live fake life.I know your type of person.No need to waste my time on you because you are a tout and a criminal.why didnt you put your pix for us to see your face wey be like SHREK,idiot.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by dikeigbo2(m): 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
StunningCEO:

Oga you don pass 100 be that o....I throway salute to my elder... cheesy

Good fellow, faithful to the end

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by mart2k(m): 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

I know you're created with half past 4 eyes , that's why you're seeing double double.
Sorry dnt cry, I knw say e pain u welly welly
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by mart2k(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Hold him...
o boy, dis ur "hold him" dey vex ibos well well o. Dem no like am at all
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by mart2k(m): 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
naturaldora:
May God help him
Sorry, God dnt help criminal like Kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
Tell yr sir bubu to make his next move. tired of long story
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by soludo93(m): 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Is he trying to hide the handcuff?

is he looks very sad anyway...

These Zoo keepers must have force fed him with Sour and watery gbegiri soup this morning.....

Welcome to the Zoo Kanu!

Go and complete your primary school studies
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by Obiwiz(m): 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
StunningCEO:
grin grin...He looks dejected....probably asking himself....'na who send me message sef'... .... grin...dilector will eat kuje prison beans tire.... grin...Dan buro banza.. angry
This man only asked you to stay on ur own. Why should dat make u very angry? Why? You can't stay on ur own?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by kulekaa(m): 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
bigmo1:
Wetin concern me with nmadi Kanu. I can lick Linda's smelly puzzy for just 10litres of fuel.
b mindful of d kind of stuffs u say in public.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by kulekaa(m): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
SleekMallam:
Even Jesus suffered worse than these and he is today celebrated. Every oppressed people in Nigeria shall someday celebrate Nnamdi not just the iPod yoots. Agutu people inclusive.
how dare u compare dis man 2 Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. by grtfem: 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Typical Yoruba...obsessed with the Igbos

The Great Igbo Race fighting to liberate all Nigerians. Fearless people not like the cowards in the SW...holding all us hostage in Nigerians. !

unfortunately the 'coward' is that fool who fails to realize the meaning of retreat and when to fully apply it, and march on to waterloo unhindered and with his two eyes widely opened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senators Bamidele, Adeola, Adeyemo, Abiru, Others Visit Bola Tinubu In London / Passengers Kidnapped From 18-Seater Bus On Kogi-Abuja Highway / INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.