Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her (31211 Views)

"Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims / Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) / Lady Gives Birth To Baby Boy While Visiting Her Husband In The Hospital. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by iweadebash(m): 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
God had already shown you that danger lies ahead. If you want to keep your happy home intact, please only sponsor her education here in Nigeria and only allow her to leave with your mum whenever she is on holiday from boarding school. Your mum being an elderly woman will put eyes on her to get real fact about her. May God see you through. Amen.
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by Jacko1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
First of all slap of life
Second feed her poo for number of times av gone to hospital wif ma child
Third third third

Send her winchcraft behind away to orphanage.... Let her be anoda person problem
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by Vivly(f): 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by glossy6(f): 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
toluine56:
Its good you took her in, but you made a very big mistake by not first ascertaining who she really is and why she was sent to the streets.
If i could advice, Intensify efforts to locate her stepfather.

And back to the sender (her father )

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by habsydiamond(m): 3:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
Esuku ni girl yii ooo. She needs scientific deliverance
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by danny34(m): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
this is Nigeria not Europe. being factual, stories abound of little house helps who are in cults. there i s more to life than you know. my one cent, severe contacts with here, let her go. If not, more dangers are in store for u
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by andreernest28(m): 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
VERY SIMPLE,JUST KICK HER OUT,IF SHE HAD END UP KILLING YOUR OWN DAUGTHER,WHAT WILL BE YOUR STAND?HONESTLY SPEAKING JUST KICK HER OUT.
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by babaireti(m): 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
iduzebaba:
Woman.. as a fellow medical doctor.. this child might have had a fixation at either the oral or anal phase of the sigmud Freud growth stages.. a full mental mental stage examination myt not reveal much especially for a 9 year old who myt have been traumatised by her step father with an evolving psychosomatic or personality disorder.. evidences have shown that a high percentage of such children are intelligent...it takes an intelligent chap to pull such off.. my advice..... if u wish to better the girls life.. just continue helping her with her school fee,let her see a child psychiatrist..cos she myt need help..and let her remain in naija.. get an experienced nanny for ur child and still monitor with ur cctv.. cos I bet u..if u keep such child.. there wil be a second time..and ur child myt not be lucky this time

Very educative piece,I have gone to research on this theory and it was amazing,very very interesting and educative as well.i now know why my children exhibits some behavioral patterns of varying nature.So thank for this.
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by AreaFada2: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
The girl is damaged, traumatised and not mentally ok. Her high intelligence could eventually help her cope.

Get her expert psychological medical (as psychiatry is called these days) care. General psychiatric exam is not good enough, as you know.

If possible check her into a boarding school. That way, you can educate her and she can have a good shot at a better life.

Well done for not kicking her out. She clearly needs your help even more now.

You will have to find a good opportunity to tell your hubby. You took her in with his support. Keeping such a secret from him is not good. He will be appalled for sure, but he will understand that the girl has problems.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by AntiWailer: 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
Nigerians can ask f00lish questions.

What is your business with all those Phoneee and IQ.

Send her back ooo.
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by vislabraye(m): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
iduzebaba:
Woman.. as a fellow medical doctor.. this child might have had a fixation at either the oral or anal phase of the sigmud Freud growth stages.. a full mental mental stage examination myt not reveal much especially for a 9 year old who myt have been traumatised by her step father with an evolving psychosomatic or personality disorder.. evidences have shown that a high percentage of such children are intelligent...it takes an intelligent chap to pull such off.. my advice..... if u wish to better the girls life.. just continue helping her with her school fee,let her see a child psychiatrist..cos she myt need help..and let her remain in naija.. get an experienced nanny for ur child and still monitor with ur cctv.. cos I bet u..if u keep such child.. there wil be a second time..and ur child myt not be lucky this time

Segmund Freud keh ? I don't buy that. I will port the girl back to where she belongs....

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by GabrielYulaw(m): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
amunkita:
Madam!!! Re u asking queshions

It's true oyibo people don't blive in d dark world but I bet my Amu, that gal is Possessed not just by marine spirit servants ooo but authentic Admiral of the Fleet marine mother...

Have u asked ursef why such an intelligent girl young gal was chased out by that time of the day nd she came to ur mothers gate

Verily I say unto you, ur village people want to mess with ur life..

If u want to try God, make her papers to join u guyz there nd see if ur marriage will last 2years..

Finally, to be forewarned is to be armed Like Voltron..
Admiral of d fleet ke? grin Field marshall ni tongue
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by Tshaphilo: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
you sound like a very nice &kind person. Do u know spiritually your child is not safe? she could have been initiated. So your only solution is to save your child through deliverance. The only authentic man of God is TB Joshua. Watch Emmanuel TV. N follow the prayer section. Goodluck
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by Marrtynze(m): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Some demon is actually lurkin in her..
Naija Mentality,which kain demons na?
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by glossy6(f): 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
toluine56:
Its good you took her in, but you made a very big mistake by not first ascertaining who she really is and why she was sent to the streets.
If i could advice, Intensify efforts to locate her stepfather.

Locate her father thru her mum and leave her there

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by andyanders: 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Some demon is actually lurkin in her..

ExActly. Take her to Synagogue Church of All Nations and you will now hear the demon inside her speaking that Phonee they told you of.
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by fubtos(m): 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
Please pray for your child first then take her for deliverance prayers. Believe it or not, it's spiritual.
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by Starieangel(f): 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
dre11:

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/04/nine-year-old-homeless-girl-feeds-sht.html?m=1

hmmmmm... Pls be careful. I recently watched ITORO. The movie is based on a true lyf story and the case is similar to urs. Pls use ur instinct.
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by SexyStrawberry(f): 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
amunkita:
Madam!!! Re u asking queshions

I bet my Amu, that gal is Possessed not just by marine spirit servants ooo but authentic Admiral of the Fleet marine mother...

cheesy cheesy cheesy hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
queenfav:
The girl reminds me of Esther in the orphan movie. Its a psychological condition ,i cant remember the name.They are usually very smart and charming,its hard not to like them,whereas they are very dangerous and are capable of sinister acts.

Exactly!!!!
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by andyanders: 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
favoured234:
No way.. I cannot take her back into my house
I will be too suspicious of her every move, who wants heart attack?

For now, never keep her with you.You are lucky to even have your baby alive as you wouldn't have know what actually was wrong with her.
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
Every woman is supposed to directly look after her own child. When you have a child if possible leave your work and stay close to your child. Leaving your kids in the hands of maids or whatever isn't ideal
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
Adva45:
That's horrendous!
Please don't let her live with you. Ever!
To assuage your conscience, let her live with your mother and continue to provide for her every financial need, schooling and all.
Better safe than sorry.
what if the girl decides to poison the Mother one day?? I think she should be sent back to her own mother. if the Mother can't let her live with her (because of the step father), doesn't she have other relatives? grand parents, aunties, uncles, etc
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
iduzebaba:
your comment is nonetheless a perfect answer to the op's problem. Ur scientific explanation of the situation gives better insight into the relevance of education. Nice one!
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
The woman is a very funny human being.
She is actually considering leaving the girl in her house.
Then again the story might be made up.
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by yvelchstores(f): 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
There is no psychology in this matter.it's highly spiritual. There is a force using her.she needs to be helped spiritually b4 anytin else.
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by broses: 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
dre11:

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/04/nine-year-old-homeless-girl-feeds-sht.html?m=1

I believe she is spiritually possessed..So in order not to send her back to the street is better you take her to a good living church for prayers and counselling#mypieceofmind
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by Nickymezor(f): 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
Very strange indeed.... D lil gal might be possessed
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by delishpot: 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
Don't know what to do? Okay I will tell you what, keep her with her mom, take her to a boarding school or let her mom tame her to an orphanage and pay for her upkeep last option, keep her with you until she kills your child
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by delishpot: 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
Starieangel:
hmmmmm... Pls be careful. I recently watched ITORO. The movie is based on a true lyf story and the case is similar to urs. Pls use ur instinct.

Make I go watch that movie now now

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by Happywoman(f): 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hmmm this life.I used to be naive and near idealistic as u are until I met my husband.
He has over the years nurtured me to know that its not every human being I meet that deserve my kindness.
There is this Yoruba parable , I can't write it in Yoruba though, but it say
" when u say u won't fornicate with the crippled man's beautiful wife because u pity his condition and don't want to take advantage of him, did/have u considered if the crippled man will pity u and not fornicate with ur own wife at d slightest opportunity?"
My dear run from that family now u have d chancebcos if they have another shot at u, I promise , u will be totalled. Word!
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by Happywoman(f): 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
asumo12:
U mean igbè?

lipsrsealed
Yes ooo hard core sh!t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Boy Flees Parents Home In Jos, Caught In Lagos (Photo) / My Name Is Not Included On The Document Of Land Bought By My Husband / I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.