Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,887 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her (31210 Views)

"Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims / Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) / Lady Gives Birth To Baby Boy While Visiting Her Husband In The Hospital. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by Atheistan: 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
damn!!!!
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
OP you better send her away.
What if she killed your baby?
Would you still be asking us what you should do?

She is obviously a big witch in a small girl's body.
For your own good, send her away. You can take her to an orphanage and pay for her schooling. But for the sake of your baby, send her away. The next time it would be worse.

Smh!

She probably displayed some of this wickedness in her step-father's house, that is why he chased her.

Chase her asap!

3 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by Praktikals(m): 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
Now, they should know what made her homeless in the first place.
# make I go read the post

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by mysticgal(f): 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
This kind thing fit leave you dazed for years

But after the dazement, I go beat demon commot for her body.... angry And still train her
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by Marley01(m): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
She go chop my pikin shit too!! Shikena!

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by africanusvu(m): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
Africa wil remain afri2 and europe europe.we try to pretend witchcraft dnt exist then deceive ourselves.our ancestors acknwoledgd it bt we try to be more catholic than pope.i bet u.the lady or gal in question must av done more tins worst than wat u av found out which u avnt found out.and may shock u if u dnt heed d voice of reason.u can help her not by keepng her in ur house.though ur story sounds ridiculous

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
Send her the hell out.

She deserves to remain on the Street

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by opius: 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
Send her away immediately , if not she will poising u n ur baby , destroy ur happy home.

The reason y she was abandon is what God has revealed to u , pls don't hesitate at all..

She is not a small girl as u think she is an old woman sent to destroy ur happy home.

Take her back to her mother n you n ur baby should go for deliverance.

Do as i said , if not i pray u will not regret it.

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by sukkot: 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
this why you never rescue people. God put them in that position for a reason

3 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
favoured234:
No way.. I cannot take her back into my house
I will be too suspicious of her every move, who wants heart attack?

Well said. Because that little witch might either change or become worse. Who wants to gamble with their baby's life?
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by izzy4shizzy(m): 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by banme1(m): 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
She is a 9yr old witch.
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by MCzubby247(m): 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
that lil girl is evil, even devil himself is smart yet doez evil, one that I've found about this temperament called "melancholy" is that highly concentrated melancholy are very very smart and evil too in the sense that you can hardly catch them if the commit crime

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by girlie4rea: 2:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
Don't you tink she was sent! Biko send her bck to her mother and still pay her fees
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by chrispratt: 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
amunkita:
Madam!!! Re u asking queshions

It's true oyibo people don't blive in d dark world but I bet my Amu, that gal is Possessed not just by marine spirit servants ooo but authentic Admiral of the Fleet marine mother...

Have u asked ursef why such an intelligent girl young gal was chased out by that time of the day nd she came to ur mothers gate

Verily I say unto you, ur village people want to mess with ur life..

If u want to try God, make her papers to join u guyz there nd see if ur marriage will last 2years..

Finally, to be forewarned is to be armed Like Voltron..

I agree wholeheartedly.

3 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by dazzlingd(m): 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
Now u understand why her step father hated her, must rly ve displayed some demonic traits...Beware you welcome into your home....Beware, evil flocks
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
What?!!! Bundle her off to a boarding school. That's all you could do, should your husband asks undecided
When on hols at your Mum's, she should be monitored lest she comes up with some other devious machinations. If she does, y'all kiss her bye... angry
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by uracocksucker: 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
STIIL WITH YOUR MOTHER

U MARRIED LATE, HAVING THE KID TOOK IVF, NOW SOME1 IS TRYING TO KILL YOUR CHILD AND YOU ARE DOING WHAT EXACTLY....? POSTING IT ON NAIRALAND?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by tasceige(m): 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
She's 9yrs old in this world but 983 years in her world. Lol.

Totally outa speech here though but I believe her orientation needs to be changed with close monitoring.
But before that kindly confirm her age medically "gene wisely" "dental formation and structures" above all DNA structure. (If that would be easy)

[s]Some one should please remind me the title of that horror film a 46 years old gurl with a stunted growth been leaving a baby life with her guardians and ends up killing the wives and subjecting the family into caos....[/s]

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by proxillin(m): 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
[size=16pt]If a 9 year old actually did that to my babe, I will shoot her in the head. Yes push a metal into her demon possessed head.

May be she belongs on the street. There is a reason she was on the street.

Wanna trow up right now.[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by MCzubby247(m): 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
evegran:

Well said. Because that little witch might either change or become worse. Who wants to gamble with their baby's life?
hardcore melancholies hardly change but c
hannel their manipulative mind toward positive solutions with extra watch on her since she's still young with she will get adapted to positive used of her mischievous mind
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by chrispratt: 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
opius:
Send her away immediately , if not she will poising u n ur baby , destroy ur happy home.

The reason y she was abandon is what God has revealed to u , pls don't hesitate at all..

She is not a small girl as u think she is an old woman sent to destroy ur happy home.

Take her back to her mother n you n ur baby should go for deliverance.

Do as i said , if not i pray u will not regret it.

Well said, though the baby was already being slowly poisoned. Thank God for the CCTV and her motherly instinct that helped her *catch* her in the act.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by Vincy95: 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by Edusouls(m): 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
kai madam which kind pikin you go bring inside ur home? Hei women re easily possesed by vry unclean spirits, haba feeding ur baby with her own poo, is no mistake or coincidence, kai the small kirishika knew what she was doing, that girl has a vry devlish and a wicked mind,when she grows up the man wey go deal with am na sorry be im name. so is not only blamed on possesion...kai men will suffer...
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by seangy4konji: 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan ooooo
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by cutekhalifa(m): 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
The girl is possess... Do you have any celestial church around She need spiritual whipping for deliverance...

Knack her akpoko she will get better.. grin cheesy grin
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by Ifymma(f): 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dont take her back again. Since you said you dont want her back in the street, send her back to her mum and then give her some money for her school, if you can continously do it, but if not give them some money that can last them for a month or more and then tell her mum you are sorry and cannot live with such a child.
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
She need serious prayer, you also need prayer to take decision on her. I believe demon is contoling her ,what is in her can be powerful than you. Be careful so you don't hurt yourself or destroy your own life all in the name of help. Help sometimes can be dangerous.
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by Ifymma(f): 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
DON'T TAKE HER BACK AGAIN BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNEW HER NEXT LINE OF ACTION. SEND HER BACK TO HER MUM AND GIVE THEM SOME MONEY FOR HER UPKEEP SINCE YOU DONT WANT HER TO GO BACK TO THE STREET, SEE IF YOU CAN BE SENDING THEM MONEY FOR HER SCHOOL. BUT IF YOU CAN'T, FORGET ABOUT THEM AND MOVE ON.

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by freecocoa(f): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
You do have to put in consideration what things the girl has seen and experienced growing up, all that is part of what will mould her. Some people grew up in homes with no iota of love and end up not knowing how to show love themselves. I do sincerely believe the girl can change(change remains the only constant after all).

Just keep the baby away from her for the time being, watch her, talk to her, try and show her why she shouldn't be so callous, you never know, you just might be the saviour she needs to become a better person.

3 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by unto(m): 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
This is a gruesome act
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by queenfav(f): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
The girl reminds me of Esther in the orphan movie. Its a psychological condition ,i cant remember the name.They are usually very smart and charming,its hard not to like them,whereas they are very dangerous and are capable of sinister acts.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Boy Flees Parents Home In Jos, Caught In Lagos (Photo) / My Name Is Not Included On The Document Of Land Bought By My Husband / I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.