Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,743 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her (31187 Views)

"Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims / Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) / Lady Gives Birth To Baby Boy While Visiting Her Husband In The Hospital. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by crackhaus: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
Decryptor:

Cos if it is the baby's poo...it's less disgusting cos most times, when left untended, babies feast on their poo but if it is the housegirl's....JEEZ!
Yea, except that in this case the baby is not alone but with the help and is being fed sh!t by that help - I wouldn't even want to know where the sh!t came from at that point.

My first reaction will be to land a blow on her jaw, second will be to throw her out of the building holding her by her neck.
By the time I cool off from my initial response and think about my overreaction in retrospect, I will tell the girl to come back in...then I will repeat the punch and throw her out once again.
Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by Decryptor(m): 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
crackhaus:

Yea, except that in this case the baby is not alone but with the help and is being fed sh!t by that help - I wouldn't even want to know where the sh!t came from at that point.

My first reaction will be to land a blow on her jaw, second will be to throw her out of the building holding her by her neck.
By the time I cool off from my initial response and think about my overreaction in retrospect, I will tell the girl to come back in...then I will repeat the punch and throw her out once again.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her by itstpia8: 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
ceaser:

I'm always one to give replies to irrelevances, and apparently I just displayed a very brief moment of irrationality there, I couldn't help noticing it. What names am I talking about for goodness sake? grin

I seriously went off topic, and I am indeed amused. Nonetheless, I have a high index of suspicion about that brief display of mine and believe me, it'll be of immense help if I seek a Mental State Examination.

Throwing unneeded and unwarranted insults to people is another form of mental challenge, I know. One of such my diagnosis of Tourette syndrome for my condition. My condition is amenable to management with improved quality of life too. I will read it up.

just go easy on your bad belle and envy , is all I'm saying.

Good you are aware of your condition but let other people be, na them offend you ni?

How?

They are responsible for your problems in life?

No more name dropping! Open a separate thread to discuss movies, you are not better than others who have done that and neither did you descend from jupiter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover / She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. / At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.