Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics (45103 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons / National Protest: APC Blast Tuface, Calls Him Hypocrite / Nigerians Blast PDP Chairman Makarfi 4 Urging People 2 Stop Criticising Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by TeamSimple(m): 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Fuel scarcity under GEJ was worse.
For the first time in Nigeria radio and TV stations, GSM service providers and banks closed or reduced the hours of their services during GEJ's tenure because there was no PMS and AGO to power their power generating plants.
Silly wailers want us to believe their life was better during the time of the ineffectual buffoon.
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by erico2k2(m): 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Let Buhari give us Fuel now and if there is scarcity a week before his tenure expires in 2019,we wouldn't bother,how can I continue to buy fuel for 200per litre,for how long would dis continue?
I hear say na with abeg sef
When I told people on here that the price of fuel will increase if subsidy gets taken off they lebbeled me wailer
Now just negodee
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by gwmlogistic: 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
erico2k2:

Please name the month and year let's reference it.no need to talk too much
Ohhh just the recent past april2015- may 2015,
I can look for text messages from my bank stating close of work at mid day because of scarcity, God helpe find it
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
TeamSimple:

Silly wailers want us to believe their life was better during the time of the ineffectual buffoon.
Atleast it was not dis bad,if ur dullard can't make it better,he should leave us like he met us,no light for 1week now,and I bought fuel 200per litre.
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
TeamSimple:

Atleast it was not dis bad,if ur dullard can't make it better,he should leave us like he met us,this is d first time I would be buying fuel for 200per litre
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
DauraDullard0:
I told you that you aren't smart and I was right. My friend when was that? How long did that crisis last and how much was a litre of fuel selling? The situation now is more dire than it was at the time you're referencing.... And for your information, Nigerians have never had a single respite since Buhari took over and there's no end in sight for the suffering masses.
How I wish you knew the adverse effect the decision of banks to reduce their work hours as result of the scarcity of AGO to power their diesel plants during GEJ's tenure, had on the economy, you won't be asking sìlly questions.
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by jojothaiv(m): 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
Raziii:
I just dey look una 2 big heads... Should Nigeria be experiencing fuel scarcity?
Yeepa.....
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by erico2k2(m): 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
gwmlogistic:

Ohhh just the recent past april2015- may 2015,
I can look for text messages from my bank stating close of work at mid day because of scarcity, God helpe find it
Chie I dnt know where to place you.we all knew what happened then.the marketers held the country by the balls cos they want the FG to pay the difference in forex on thier fuel import bill. This was at the end of its tenure. This is no news come one bro give me another reference.
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by Code45: 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
NextGovernor:
Where are we heading to with this APC govt, with response from the tweet they ought to know Nigerians aren't smiling.

Bag of pure water = #200
Fuel= #300 (with abeg) Black market price.
Bag of Rice = #17k
Big rubber of Garri = #2500
Even Buka restaurant = From #250 to #350.

Infact everything has increased by more than 50%

You know the worst? They still wanna cut the 18,000 minimum wage so that workers can't survive again, company sacking and short paying and state governments owing months of salaries.

Things werent bad during PDP era but Instead of taking all these as there major priority, they are checking spellings on billboard.

You don't have to lie to make a point.
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by erico2k2(m): 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

How I wish you knew the adverse effect the decision of banks to reduce their work hours as result of the scarcity of AGO to power their diesel plants during GEJ's tenure, had on the economy, you won't be asking sìlly questions.
Are we not talking the last month of the last tenure? ?
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by erico2k2(m): 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
Code45:

You don't have to lie to make a point.
which part do U recon he lied?
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Atleast it was not dis bad,if ur dullard can't make it better,he should leave us like he met us,this is d first time I would be buying fuel for 200per litre
During GEJ's tenure, between April and May last year, PMS sold at 400/litre in filling stations, not even black market.
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by tonio2wo: 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
xtervaganza:
And these brain deads will go around calling buhari dullard
Did he know his vp's name?
He called german chancellor, president of west germany
He dont know d meaning of inec.
He called his party apc another name.

Yes he is a dullard!
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by OLADD: 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

May the vestiges of GEJ's failure, which now affect us rest in your home. Say amen.

I thought by now, you and your cohorts would have repented from the satanic lies you peddled against Jonathan but it seems many of you were fed with milk of wickedness right from the womb. For you information, Nigeria's woes started from 1960, in fact it began with that unthoughtful amalgamation of 1914. Heaping all the blames on Jonathan is one of the greatest insensitivities and wickedness in human history. No matter what your ilks say, Jonathan remains the best President Nigeria ever had. Waiting for your hero Buhari to find his left from right and achieve 20% of Jonathan's laudable feats.

1 Like

Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by Code45: 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
erico2k2:
which part do U recon he lied?
Check my post and see where I expose his lies.
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by steppin: 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Shut up! So the exit of any President comes with fuel scarcity? SMH. BTW, it's not only fuel that was scarce when GEJ was leaving. GSM service providers, radio and TV stations and banks that discontinued or reduced the duration of their services as a result of petroleum scarcity, were making use of diesel, not fuel.
Don't worry, with the way things are going now, it's just a matter of time.
You zombies won't even say the truth for once... Your Dullard president has no clue.
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by TeamSimple(m): 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
And I suppose your ineffectual buffoon who couldn't Manage the economy during Nigeria period of high income would be able to manage it now that our mono source of income is dwindling.

Even your Havard minister of economy had to borrow to pay salaries and also reiterated that Nigerians should prepare for hard times. I guess she said that believing her sugar boy was gonna win the election.
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

During GEJ's tenure, between April and May last year, PMS sold at 400/litre in filling stations, not even black market.
Buhari should give us fuel for normal price now,even if it was just a week to when his tenure expires in 2019 that there would be scarcity,I don't mind buying fuel for 500per litre for just 1week instead of buying it now for almost a month and we don't knw when it would end.For 5yrs of Jonathan,we never had fuel scarcity until 1week to his handover cos Buhari said he won't pay marketers cos there is nothing like Subsidy
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
erico2k2:

Are we not talking the last month of the last tenure? ?
"Last month of the last tenure", you say? Whose tenure was it, Buhari or Jona? If we are to go by the saying, the end justifies the means, . . . you know what it means?
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by drss(m): 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
sage2:
I just bought Nutri-C for N40. Where is Nigeria headed?
to d stone age.
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
steppin:

Don't worry, with the way things are going now, it's just a matter of time.
You zombies won't even say the truth for once... Your Dullard president has no clue.
You're the liar here, you've not been able to refute my points with fact(s).
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by luvinhubby(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

It's a pity you in particular will be in pain till the end of his tenure.

Stale !

1 Like

Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by erico2k2(m): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

"Last month of the last tenure", you say? Whose tenure was it, Buhari or Jona? If we are to go by the saying, the end justifies the means, . . . you know what it means?
Ok so out of 50 months plus U can only point out one month of no fuel right? Now in less than 12 months how many months have fuel been scarce and expensive? ??
I have biz in Nigeria I know my fuel bill. I can tell u it has skyrocketed.

1 Like

Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by ninokushtree: 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
henryanna36 you must be mad for this post... drive around town thats if you have fuel and talk about this you will be hospitalized tomorrow.
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by Teeeestone(m): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
My own prayer is just that ,Buhari shouldn't rise in 2019 to tell that; oh..fellow Nigeria , I was unable to fulfill my promises because GEJ don destroy everything before my arrival , but now I don ready even if he destroy all ! vote me in and Nigeria's economy will be better than US' within six month ! Saraki will be petroleum minister and tinubu senate ! O ya change is ready ! toor...Even the foetus fit cry for not landing in Nigeria to jiriya oo
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
OLADD:

I thought by now, you and your cohorts would have repented from the satanic lies you peddled against Jonathan but it seems many of you were fed with milk of wickedness right from the womb. For you information, Nigeria's woes started from 1960, in fact it began with that unthoughtful amalgamation of 1914. Heaping all the blames on Jonathan is one of the greatest insensitivities and wickedness in human history. No matter what your ilks say, Jonathan remains the best President Nigeria ever had. Waiting for your hero Buhari to find his left from right and achieve 20% of Jonathan's laudable feats.
Rubbish! You should've taken back to the era of Mungo Park. I guess it's Buhari's fault that Jona didn't save for the rainy days, always taking from the Sovereign Wealth Fund and Excess Crude Account, which were supposed to be jointly owned with the states?
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by erico2k2(m): 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
Code45:

Check my post and see where I expose his lies.
Nop U did not.I checked the bit you quoted regards the cost of stuff.
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by erico2k2(m): 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Rubbish! You should've taken back to the era of Mungo Park. I guess it's Buhari's fault that Jona didn't save for the rainy days, always taking from the Sovereign Wealth Fund and Excess Crude Account, which were supposed to be jointly owned with the states?
How about the 30b and also where u not in the country when the fg was taken to court to share the so called savings?
We forget so soon.
Tinubu and Amaechi where the champ.

1 Like

Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by Archiq: 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

For the first time in Nigeria radio and TV stations, GSM service providers and banks closed or reduced the hours of their services during GEJ's tenure because there was no PMS and AGO to power their power generating plants.
Stop spewing nonsense. Was d scarcity to this level. How many months now, no fuel and you are talking nonsense. Instead of calling your dullarhino, the petroleum minister to give us fuel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by Code45: 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
erico2k2:
Nop U did not.I checked the bit you quoted regards the cost of stuff.
Where are they selling 1bag of rice 17k?
Where are they selling 1bag of pure water #200?
Where are they selling one paint of garri #2500?

1 Like

Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

please get your facts right. Fuel scarcity happined when Gej has already lost his election.
Plz tell me the year you are talking about and also use Google to aid your search

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

For the first time on Mother Earth Nigeria generated 0MW of power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians / Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons / US Blocks Nigeria's Arms Purchase Deal From Brazil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.