Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians (45052 Views)

BREAKING: Aisha Buhari deactivates her Twitter Account [PHOTO] / Aisha Buhari Deactivates Her Twitter Account / Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by lhordspy: 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
TIME staff writer, Astha Rajvanshi who wrote the TIME piece on Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, had to lock her account after series of attack from the Obidient group on twitter.
One of them, reffering to her as a 'Useless' 'Stupid' woman' , and another using a derogatory racist remark: 'Indian buffoon' to describe the Mumbai writer.

Omojuwa reacts:
Astha has had to lock her account because supporters of @PeterObi are attacking her for writing the @TIME piece on @officialABAT. They are now exporting their fascism abroad. It is my hope that this headless mob will find a head soon, to channel their energy into productive ends
https://twitter.com/Omojuwa/status/1646604031622631436?t=hTPC_wgK4EYcEysTOrVmBQ&s=19

BashirAhmad reacts:
No matter how people see it, Peter Obi’s so-called supporters, the headless mob, are damaging him at home and abroad and making his chances slimmer daily. He may not see it now until they destroy him beyond redemption. As for us, politically, we love to see it. That’s politics!
https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1646614021108563968?t=SiJQjC0LYVguHMdwsAMDzA&s=19

PastorMarvy reacts:
Obi supporters found her page and are attacking the woman who wrote the article on Tinubu in The Times Magazine.

I am beyond convinced that these people are demons and everything Soludo said about them is true!
https://twitter.com/PastorMarvy/status/1646590038942023680?t=wLS1YqBAIw7EjJQMN95DDA&s=19

Omojadesola reacts:
I don't know why Peter Obi supporters are angry because Asiwaju Bola Tinubu made the time list of 100 most influential person in the world, are you people enemy of progress? Instead of you to advise Peter Obi to work hard so he will make the list in the future, you are hating

https://twitter.com/Omojadesola_01/status/1646563437172883472?t=PNNgMe7Ifrkq-8ELa18toQ&s=19

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by lhordspy: 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
Some of the tweets from the Obidient group cancelling her on twitter.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by lhordspy: 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
I will keep saying this over and over again.

I dont pray for an administration like this Buhari's to ever happen to us in Nigeria again.

This present adminsitration is the cause of all these rubbish being exhibited by the group of disrespectful, hateful kids called obidients. Buhari condoned and allowed so much of these excesses, attacks, anti-Nigeria campaign, even act of treason to go unchecked at the earlier stage. He allowed so many nonsense and rubbish from these people without any brutal consequences.

Here we have it now. The attack dogs we were trying to placate, and handling with soft hands are now grown-monsters; with the effrontery and temerity of untouchable citizens, attacking anyone and anything not aligning with their political ideology or as*licking their fraudulent messiah.

They have taken this disgrace to the international level. Congratulations, Nigeria is now breeding monsters, attack dogs; without any iota of respect, etiquette or decorum.
Our shame is now global.

416 Likes 68 Shares

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by spinna: 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2023
(2baba singing) No be small tin oo..

2 Likes

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by dustmalik: 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by PulaPower: 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2023
Typical character of a terrorist..

With these attitudes, they’ll move up from 10th position to 5th position soon..

I personally like what nature is doing to them. For any stones they throw kept on coming back at them. It was Tinubu they were all wishing bad, we all know who's now currently in detention..

Jah is never with hypocrites!

399 Likes 43 Shares

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by kingmaster2009: 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
Now...the whole. world will. know the kind of person. this single tribe...is.....

They don't see any good In others but themselves...and this is bad.....

They rushed Tony Elemelu Twitter page and started raining curses on him as if it is beyond receiving Bola Ahmwd Timubu.....

At this point if I'm Buhari...I think...action speaks louder than words... Buhari will.be a fool if he allows this kind of person to. get into power.....

This hasn't happened before.......

And now that she has shut up her account...I wonder where they will go. to and attack.....and I'm still waiting for ObidENsE terrorist group in the UK ..to start migrating out of the UK because the UK detained their principal...

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by burp18: 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
Maryloveth:
As always,I expect the product of loose and exhausted semens to twist everything to suit a certain narrative.
She was not attacked by the obedient,as one of the products of loose and exhausted semen is claiming,if there's anyone that probably attacked her it's the sons and daughters of CORN,who are also the products of loose and exhausted semens.

She was actually questioned by one of the obidients in her DM and here is her response in the frame below.
I guess,the Sons and daughters of CORN saw the response & decided to attack her.
Is your brain paining you? Read the tweets.

277 Likes 24 Shares

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by PulaPower: 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
Maryloveth:
As always,I expect the product of loose and exhausted semens to twist everything to suit a certain narrative.
She was not attacked by the obedient,as one of the products of loose and exhausted semen is claiming,if there's anyone that probably attacked her it's the sons and daughters of CORN,who are also the products of loose and exhausted semens.

She was actually questioned by one of the obidients in her DM and here is her response in the frame below.
I guess,the Sons and daughters of CORN saw the response & decided to attack her.
Fake!

Where your propaganda ends is where someone else propaganda begins!

Deal with it!

196 Likes 15 Shares

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by madridguy(m): 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2023
It is my hope that this headless mob will find a head soon, to channel their energy into productive ends.

Tinubu has rigged his way into TIME's top 100 most influential people in the world.- Obidence.

345 Likes 22 Shares

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Odogwuzack: 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2023
Something really has to be done to these people. All lovers of sanity and nationhood should start speaking up against them.

They are always like....

345 Likes 28 Shares

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by festacman(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
The heat from obi-dients is really producing a dark cloud.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by exstreve: 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
The headless mob has taken their menace to the global stage. I'm glad the world is now knowing their evil plans to take over Nigeria and turn it to their Terror zone.

From their detained ex convict yes daddy lord to their evil mob, they are getting exposed.

123 Likes 14 Shares

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Odogwuzack: 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
I laugh sometimes when some people try to caution Tinubu supporters for cutting these headless mobs to size.

If they allow them to roam freely, they will infect the entire world with their foolishness and suppress every voice of reason and good judgement.

They are a very terrible group.

327 Likes 23 Shares

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Creeper: 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2023
Lol, this is crazy but what a gorgeous woman!

These rabid fascists are pushing their luck too far and this won’t end well.

300 Likes 18 Shares

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by richmond500: 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
Obi people

178 Likes 7 Shares

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by FreeStuffsNG: 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
They world has seen the despicable kind of people Mr Obi recruited for his tribal/religiously divisive campaign and his lies that he won is a deliberate act of misinformation to keep his mob actively attacking anyone who exposes them as liars.

But the good news is that they do not own the internet, they do not control the NCC , they are not ghosts and they are not above the law. The DSS will eventually find each of them and prosecute them for cyberbullying and criminal defamation.
An inkling of what they will get has been promised them by Bayo Onanuga. Nigeria and we Nigerians will defeat you all cyberbullies , slanderers, unpatriotic elements and criminal defamers.

We defeated you unpatriotic elements at the polls and we will do it over and over again.
check my signature for free stuffs!
This is where these unpatriotic elements mob of Mr Obi came from as exposed by BBC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRvx2bBIj_o

358 Likes 16 Shares

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Odogwuzack: 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
Maryloveth:
As always,I expect the products of loose and exhausted semens to twist everything to suit a certain narrative.
She was not attacked by the obedient,as one of the products of loose and exhausted semen is claiming,if there's anyone that probably attacked her it's the sons and daughters of CORN,who are also the products of loose and exhausted semens

For a fact,the Sons and daughters of CORN saw the response & decided to attack her.
They got angry and attacked her,now they are twisting the whole narrative to make it appear like the obidients did.

Like Senator Shehu Sani said ,and I quote ;

" I don't expect less from a product of loose and exhausted semens..."

Even these screenshot says a lot.

You guys are really pathetic!

313 Likes 14 Shares

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by MasterJayJay: 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
Omojuwa is a FOOL. Nobody was killed.

Buhari supporters burnt more than 350 churches after he lost in 2011 elections.. Omojuwa kept shut and voted for Buhari in 2015 and 2019.

"Fascism" is better than terrorism.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians by Odogwuzack: 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
Creeper:
Lol, this is crazy but what a gorgeous woman!

These rabid fascists are pushing their luck too far and this won’t end well.

They want to silent every voice (no matter how low) that fail to support their prejudice.

Really unfortunate.

82 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU / Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) / Pictures of first international flight from Enugu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.