Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics (45096 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons / National Protest: APC Blast Tuface, Calls Him Hypocrite / Nigerians Blast PDP Chairman Makarfi 4 Urging People 2 Stop Criticising Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by AMI3(m): 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
What APC mean is that there is no solution to the immediate problem of this country.

The APC should come out and tell Nigerians the way forward rather than looking at PDP banner after all if the Oga of APC can make the worst mistake and people still clapped for him and voted for him uptil today they not seen anything wrong with such public embarrassment.

I am afraid we have a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by zubby55(m): 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
erico2k2:

That's wrong analogy. He met 30 B in the savings from Gas.he met new power stations. Met a good agricultural sector. Good foreign investors. U want me to go on
Even Obasanjo said that buhari should be grateful to Jonathan for leaving 30b for him

2 Likes

Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
blackpanda:

You are the one fooling youself. Ptf ambulances are still in use in delta state!
Sorry where in delta state because i work in the Health ministry in Asaba
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by nortcentrallord(m): 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
When 'll apc start governing? Since when did they become teachers to be correcting banners? Talk of stupidity and hollow haededness

1 Like

Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by martyns303(m): 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
blackpanda:

The structures he put in place are still in use till date! Go do ur research and find out

And you think others didn't put structures in place? Do ur research as well, you would be amazed at the structures Jonathan puts in place.
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Fuel scarcity under GEJ was worse.
For the first time in Nigeria radio and TV stations, GSM service providers and banks closed or reduced the hours of their services during GEJ's tenure because there was no PMS and AGO to power their power generating plants.
So this Teacher in Idimu is still around.

don't mind orlando plz i know him very well he teaches in a school and he doesn't pay fare to his work place.

How is ur leg? Are you still limping?

1 Like

Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by abuazee2820: 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
ashamed of PDP members, no trust for you again.
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
Fedayeen:
please get your facts right. Fuel scarcity happined when Gej has already lost his election.
Plz tell me the year you are talking about and also use Google to aid your search
The lame duck period between the end of March to May 29 2015 didn't stop Jona from performing his duty as the President.
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by DEOLINX: 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
FOOD FOR THOUGHTS FOR THOSE WHO STILL HAVE THEIR THINKING CAP ON:

1) Like the prodigal son, Nigeria's dependent on Oil has ruined our collective thinking and planning abilities and the desire of those who have been fortunate to find themselves in the corridors of power to enrich themselves with our collective wealth have now made the future of our children bleak.

2) In just 5 years, Jonathan's administration has generated as much crude oil sales as all 16 years of Yaradua, Obasanjo, Abdusalami and Abacha's administrations combined in unadjusted numbers. This comes to $470B vs $489B in unadjusted numbers. When adjusted for inflation, the numbers are $488.8B vs. $594B for Jonathan vs. Yaradua+Obj+Abdusalami+Abacha combined. Does the investment in Nigeria in the past 5 years add up to $500B.?

3) Exchange Rate is a function of our earnings and we can only spend what we earn. This means that the current Government, with 1/3 of dollar earnings from crude sale automatically faces a huge challenge in managing exchange rates. Not surprising to me that they chose the wise option.

4) During the last days of the Jonathan Administration, and with crude still selling around $80, they could not pay salaries of Federal Civil Servants...States were practically bankrupt and yet with crude now selling for $36 we expect the current government to pay with ease...from where? I am surprised the first thing the Government did was to rescue states and pay salaries from wherever they got the money to pay....we should all be grateful for that.

5) So, why are we having fuel scarcity? Is it not because our past leaders did not see any sense in making our refineries work so we can refine our own crude even if for our local needs? Who is really to blame here? What are we expecting the current government to do? To Pay subsidies from the little revenue we are now getting from crude sales at $36? So we can be happy ...in the short term?

6) I sense vandalism from our brothers who are happy with the statuesque…good, in the end we blow up pipelines and what happens next? … a) We lose the little revenue necessary to run our economy and pay salaries. b)We scare away Investors and create unemployment. c) We create Fuel scarcity d) We ground our Crude dependent economy and create several social problems. e) Power generation drops.

7) Ok,…so we have power problems and fuel scarcity at same time..why? Maybe because when we are blowing up pipelines we didn’t remember that we need the gas to power our turbines and generate electricity…yet, we blame government.

cool So, we want Jonathan days back, when we can share ‘our money’ directly from CBN and surround goats with tubers of yams. I guess once he comes back, price of crude will jump back to $120 per barrel….those sweet days we planned to fail and failed to plan for what we are suffering now.

HEY! TIME TO WAKE UP AND FACE REALITIES…DON’T WORRY YOURSELVES…I DO NOT BELONG TO ANY PARTY….I AM NOT A SENATOR AND HAVE NEVER VOTED FOR ANYONE BEFORE…
I WANT OUR YOUTH TO SNAP OUT OF THE LIES AND PROPAGANDA AND WAKE UP TO THE NEW ECONOMIC DAWN…I DOUBT JESUS MIRACLE CAN HELP US NOW BECAUSE WE FAILED TO PLAN AND MUST FACE THE CONSEQUENCIES!
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by DEOLINX: 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
FOOD FOR THOUGHTS FOR THOSE WHO STILL HAVE THEIR THINKING CAP ON:

1) Like the prodigal son, Nigeria's dependent on Oil has ruined our collective thinking and planning abilities and the desire of those who have been fortunate to find themselves in the corridors of power to enrich themselves with our collective wealth have now made the future of our children bleak.

2) In just 5 years, Jonathan's administration generated as much crude oil sales as all 16 years of Yaradua, Obasanjo, Abdusalami and Abacha's administrations combined in unadjusted numbers. This comes to $470B vs $489B in unadjusted numbers. When adjusted for inflation, the numbers are $488.8B vs. $594B for Jonathan vs. Yaradua+Obj+Abdusalami+Abacha combined. Does the investment in Nigeria in the past 5 years add up to $500B.?

3) Exchange Rate is a function of our earnings and we can only spend what we earn. This means that the current Government, with 1/3 of dollar earnings from crude sale automatically faces a huge challenge in managing exchange rates. Not surprising to me that they chose the wise option.

4) During the last days of the Jonathan Administration, and with crude still selling around $80, they could not pay salaries of Federal Civil Servants...States were practically bankrupt and yet with crude now selling for $36 we expect the current government to pay with ease...from where? I am surprised the first thing the Government did was to rescue states and pay salaries from wherever they got the money to pay....we should all be grateful for that.

5) So, why are we having fuel scarcity? Is it not because our past leaders did not see any sense in making our refineries work so we can refine our own crude even if for our local needs? Who is really to blame here? What are we expecting the current government to do? To Pay subsidies from the little revenue we are now getting from crude sales at $36? So we can be happy ...in the short term?

6) I sense vandalism from our brothers who are happy with the statuesque…good, in the end we blow up pipelines and what happens next? … a) We lose the little revenue necessary to run our economy and pay salaries. b)We scare away Investors and create unemployment. c) We create Fuel scarcity d) We ground our Crude dependent economy and create several social problems. e) Power generation drops.

7) Ok,…so we have power problems and fuel scarcity at same time..why? Maybe because when we are blowing up pipelines we didn’t remember that we need the gas to power our turbines and generate electricity…yet, we blame government.

cool So, we want Jonathan days back, when we can share ‘our money’ directly from CBN and surround goats with tubers of yams. I guess once he comes back, price of crude will jump back to $120 per barrel….those sweet days we planned to fail and failed to plan for what we are suffering now.

HEY! TIME TO WAKE UP AND FACE REALITIES…DON’T WORRY YOURSELVES…I DO NOT BELONG TO ANY PARTY….I AM NOT A SENATOR AND HAVE NEVER VOTED FOR ANYONE BEFORE…
I WANT OUR YOUTH TO SNAP OUT OF THE LIES AND PROPAGANDA AND WAKE UP TO THE NEW ECONOMIC DAWN…I DOUBT JESUS MIRACLE CAN HELP US NOW BECAUSE WE FAILED TO PLAN AND MUST FACE THE CONSEQUENCIES!
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
erico2k2:

How about the 30b and also where u not in the country when the fg was taken to court to share the so called savings?
We forget so soon.
Tinubu and Amaechi where the champ.
You and I were given some amount of money which we decided to deposit in your account you no longer use, but is still functing. Each time I check the inbox of your phone, I see SMS alert of withdrawals, do you expect to continue keeping the money in your account or ask that it be shared between the two of us.

The SWF and ECA were run by both the FG and the states. When the states noticed that the FG was taking from it, they asked that it be shared.
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by hibroym(m): 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
Diz is reason why i dislike Nigeria political parties.Dia criticism is alwayz directionatelessness & meaninglessness.
Can ds profer solution 2 ur problem or of wot impact wl ds hv n our life..
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by DauraDullard0(m): 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

How I wish you knew the adverse effect the decision of banks to reduce their work hours as result of the scarcity of AGO to power their diesel plants during GEJ's tenure, had on the economy, you won't be asking sìlly questions.
My friend stop beating about the bush. The period of scarcity you keep harping on about didn't last more than 3 weeks and the government of the day was very proactive in the way they handled and dispatched that situation.

I'll still make bold to ask you once again, how much was petrol selling during that crisis and how much is petrol selling now? How long did that crisis last and how long has this particular crisis lasted? How come the banks and other institutions are yet to close down despite the fact that the situation now is more dire than ever?

These are very bold questions begging for answers.
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by blackpanda: 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
martyns303:

And you think others didn't put structures in place? Do ur research as well, you would be amazed at the structures Jonathan puts in place.

Dont quote me out of context. I never said jonathan didnt put up structures. Read before commenting pls
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by blackpanda: 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
erico2k2:

That's wrong analogy. He met 30 B in the savings from Gas.he met new power stations. Met a good agricultural sector. Good foreign investors. U want me to go on

Stop telling lies. Nigeria was in deep shit. U also forgot the paralyzing fuel scarcity borne out of govt inability to pay marketers. So where was this 30billion u dreamed abt?
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by blackpanda: 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Zombie,did Ptf come when Buhari was d president? Or when he was a minister under a President?

Shut up and get out. I dont converse with slow people
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
blackpanda:

Shut up and get out. I dont converse with slow people
Not surprised,typical Zombie remark when their lies are bursted,Lolz!
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by azaino: 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
xtervaganza:
And these brain deads will go around calling buhari dullard
what makes them brain dead ? that APC is crumbling this nation with buhari at the helm of affairs and you still have the temerity to support them
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by elebua: 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
Fedayeen:
For the first time on Mother Earth Nigeria generated 0MW of power
And this must be on record and would stick with Buhari's CV for life.
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by azaino: 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
azaino:

what makes them brain dead ? that APC is crumbling this nation with buhari at the helm of affairs and you still have the temerity to support them
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by solibayo: 6:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
Seems you've conveniently forgotten that we run a monopolistic economy and crude is presently hovering around $33 while in GEJ's time was $100 plus for 95% of his tenure.

When your salary reduces..what do you do to your expenses if you can't rob other people?

NextGovernor:
Where are we heading to with this APC govt, with response from the tweet they ought to know Nigerians aren't smiling.

Bag of pure water = #200
Fuel= #300 (with abeg)
Bag of Rice = #17k
Big rubber of Garri = #2500
Even Buka restaurant = From #250 to #350.

Infact everything has increased by more than 50%

You know the worst? They still wanna cut the 18,000 minimum wage so that workers can't survive again, company sacking and short paying and state governments owing months of salaries.

Things werent bad during PDP era but Instead of taking all these as there major priority, they are checking spellings on billboard.
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by 2best(m): 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
ilyas26:

Liar, were you born yestrdy? So you didn't queue for fuel during mr clueless administration? Too bad Nigerians have collective amnesia, we forget easily

Lol... dude as long we are in Nigeria we'll always, if not certainly, queue for fuel.. truth be told we didn't suffer for fuel durin Mr Clueless regime. The most You stay in a queue Ȋ̝̊̅§ 2hrs max απϑ that happens when one of this regulatory bodies no gree use their head.

1 Like

Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by erico2k2(m): 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
Code45:

Where are they selling 1bag of rice 17k?

Where are they selling 1bag of pure water #200?

Where are they selling one paint of garri #2500?
Plz check cost of a bag of pure water.
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
DauraDullard0:
My friend stop beating about the bush. The period of scarcity you keep harping on about didn't last more than 3 weeks and the government of the day was very proactive in the way they handled and dispatched that situation.

I'll still make bold to ask you once again, how much was petrol selling during that crisis and how much is petrol selling now? How long did that crisis last and how long has this particular crisis lasted? How come the banks and other institutions are yet to close down despite the fact that the situation now is more dire than ever?

These are very bold questions begging for answers.
Keep those questions to yourself. The scarcity we are experiencing today is on PMS (fuel) only. But under Jonathan it's PMS, DPK and AGO. The banks may likely not shut down because it's AGO (diesel) they make use of.
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by erico2k2(m): 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
solibayo:
Seems you've conveniently forgotten that we run a monopolistic economy and crude is presently hovering around $33 while in GEJ's time was $100 plus for 95% of his tenure.

When your salary reduces..what do you do to your expenses if you can't rob other people?

So how does that relate to the lack of petrol in Nigeria? In the UK and US cheap Oil meant cheap petrol
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by erico2k2(m): 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Keep those questions to yourself. The scarcity we are experiencing today is on PMS (fuel) only. But under Jonathan it's PMS, DPK and AGO. The banks may likely not shut down because it's AGO (diesel) they make use of.
Bro u are suffering in silence. U need to hold ur govt to account.
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by erico2k2(m): 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
2best:

Lol... dude as long we are in Nigeria we'll always, if not certainly, queue for fuel.. truth be told we didn't suffer for fuel durin Mr Clueless regime. The most You stay in a queue Ȋ̝̊̅§ 2hrs max απϑ that happens when one of this regulatory bodies no gree use their head.
Very true. Even ok adapter riders who voted can vouch for this.
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
blackpanda:

Stop telling lies. Nigeria was in deep shit. U also forgot the paralyzing fuel scarcity borne out of govt inability to pay marketers. So where was this 30billion u dreamed abt?
For the first time, as far I know, it's under Jona that the FG borrowed to salaries of workers around March last year.
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by Code45: 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
erico2k2:
Plz check cost of a bag of pure water.
Please check all the prices.
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
erico2k2:

Bro u are suffering in silence. U need to hold ur govt to account.
It's that is suffering, from self deceit and denial. I hold my government accountable. But you should stop spreading lies that fuel scarcity never happened under Jona's watch.
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by DauraDullard0(m): 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
Shut up! Who do you think you're talking to? There was diesel everywhere and the question on our lips then was why banks and other such institutions had to shut down.... Despite the availability of diesel.

Maybe you don't know.... Diesel oil has been completely deregulated years ago.
Re: APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics by erico2k2(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
blackpanda:

I think you are lacking in news in this sector.the fg never owed them money for supply. They where demanding the fg pay them the difference in forex in what they supplied. Ie the supplied @ $ lower rate and wanted areers paid @ $in higher rate nit at the rate of date of supply and we are talking supsidy payment. Do U understand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG / US Blocks Nigeria's Arms Purchase Deal From Brazil. / Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.