Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,309 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out (57261 Views)

The 5 Reasons Why I Hate Linda Ikeji's Social / List Of Nigerian Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji / Top 5 Celebs Who Hate Linda Ikeji (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by yvelchstores(f): 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dinocarex:
Linda can't take half of what she is dishing to people.
How many of you remember the Hermes bag saga, you saw how she went all out defending her bag.
Now, this people are defending their Characters,
Linda dey shout..

Popular bloggers in overseas like TMZ have picture / document proof for whatever they post online.
Linda source is always, "from a reliable source, we were told"
Abeg, make she improve on her craft jooor.

Light dey Una side??
no light o

2 Likes

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by helphelp: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
Linda keep making money...

Controversy to her = kudi

1 Like

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
Your list isn't complete without one other blogger. I no mention name o.

Hate is a strong word, I don't think they hate her_ they just don't dig her style of "journalism". In a bid to form Miss exclusive news, she comes out too forward.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
she obviously has more enemies than she knows ,occupational hazard wetin concern me self,fuel is #250 per liter here

3 Likes

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by darlenese(f): 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
Linda needs to quit

3 Likes

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
after seeing shekau's combined and solo performance, linda will NEVER write such nonsense.... fear nor go gree her.

adren:
That linda sef ehn..

If to say she dey use her talent write against bad guys like shekau (boko haram kingin) and buhari (pharoah of nigerian's isrealites), we for give am respect..

I still blame buhari for this.. Only a magg*t would blame GEJ

2 Likes

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
whisper am abegi...

Kachisbarbie:
Your list isn't complete without one other blogger. I no mention name o
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by godsfavoritee(m): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
Linda Ikeji had stop covering news on Funke Akindele since
then.

who posted the news where Funke akindele travel to UK to celebrate jjc birthday!! Mr op get a life as well. Linda remains the no 1 blogger in Nigeria!! badoo no later give birth?

3 Likes

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by darlenese(f): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dinocarex:
How many of you remember the Hermes bag saga, you saw how she went all out defending her bag.
Linda dey shout..

Popular bloggers in overseas like TMZ have picture / document proof for whatever they post online.

Light dey Una side??

U are on point !

6 Likes

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hate or know hate she still day see her money coming who won try my Linda

3 Likes

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
If any celebrity likes her for her blogging material, then she's not doing her job. She's not in the business of publishing personal ads.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by arsenal33: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
She’s a GOSSIPER, She sells gossip” said Toke Makinwa

1 Like

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Your list isn't complete without one other blogger. I no mention name o
Lol... With SDK I guess, that is my best blogger.

1 Like

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by tivta(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
She is successful cause so many myopic girls (like those above me) are her major supporters because they thrive on gossip, she is already loosing relevance...

5 Likes

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by darlenese(f): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
When everyone feels bad about u, then its time to change

Linda go and marry and leaf Tatafo jor! U have made enough enemies already and u might not enjoy ur old age!

7 Likes

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by MissSlimbody(f): 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
@OP, where is Dabota Lawson and Stella Dimoko korkus on your list??

Linda your amebo don dey too much, make them no gang up beat you one day Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
It can't stop her from posting things and me reading things

1 Like

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Kingspin(m): 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
This matter don turn to politics oo. But everybody cannot love you, so writer leave matter.
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Menace2Society(m): 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
Any guys u found on her useless blog is gay#Fact

4 Likes

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
Btruth:
Instead of her to focus on how to settle down to have her own family, she has instead turn to a gossip queen of our century.

........and yet, age no dey her side again ooooo.
Sorry who marriage don help. Wake up and smell the cofee plzz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Menace2Society(m): 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
The comments on her blog#cringeworthy.....real zombies
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by phameous: 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
No matter their hate.. she will always be nigeria's number one blogger..

...... I don catch
So na u be cutehector...lol

tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by gumaveddy(m): 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
I guess u 4get to mention zege kenneth vs linda ikeji issue right?
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by uchennaq(m): 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
[size=20pt]AND[/size]

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by bejeria101(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dinocarex:
Linda dey shout..

Light dey Una side??

No light o! Hehehe i remenber the rmd story,when she go hide her head,she shld mind her biz a little na dis kind tinz dey get pple killed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Btruth: 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
Fedayeen:
Sorry who marriage don help. Wake up and smell the cofee plzz
sorry! Never knew Linda is your sister?

4 Likes

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Michaeluzomam(m): 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
IF BLOGGERS DON'T POST ALL THESE ACTORS,ACTRESS AND MUSICIAN'S NEWS, HOW WILL ONLINE AND INTERNET USERS KNOW THEME.

ABEG CLEAR!
After nairaland i go enter Aunty Linda Site...
READ ALL LINDA IKEJI NEWS ON >>>http://uzopedia./tag/linda-ikeji

1 Like

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
NAWA O E BE LIKE TONTO DIKE NO SABI SPEEK ENGLISH O THIS ONE WAY SHE DAY WRITE LIKE THAT...IGBO GIRLS SHA
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by M14A1: 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
angels09:
reason before making comments. I hope a blogger damages your life when you eventually get one....

Damn!!!! That was cruel grin

5 Likes

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
a matter of fact only peeps with no life applaud when other peoples lives are been damaged by gossipers....an act frowned upon by all holy books...

M14A1:

Damn!!!! That was cruel grin
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
Btruth:
sorry! Never knew Linda is your sister?
Thanks. Stay on the topic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by alheriTOJ(f): 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
danduchi:
That's what makes her outstanding from other blogger... Not friends with celebrities and exposes their fake life. Anyway na them sabi, when is PMB traveling again he's staying too long already in Nigeria

Wrong, she's actually friends with a number of celebrities and would NEVER EVER post their stories cause they are her friends, inside, she posts their pictures and writes positively about them, she shouldn't be sensational. she would never write anything even when there's proof on Annie, tiwa, juliet, basketmouth, ik ogbona kc and co cause they hang out with her. the rules shouldn't apply to everyone. she's full of it, when a gist is false, she doesn't apologise or try correct her error, she just lets people continue to abuse them. I am not hating, I actually used to be a big supporter and die hard reader of hers, until the pomposity crept in and took over

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Adetiba Reacts To Babcock Sex Tape / "I Slay Differently" - Regina Daniels Slays In New Photos / Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.