Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out (57251 Views)

The 5 Reasons Why I Hate Linda Ikeji's Social / List Of Nigerian Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji / Top 5 Celebs Who Hate Linda Ikeji (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by flokii: 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
Linda Ikeji is a low-life, good for nothing slu.t

when you see people with extremely low IQ, you'll know..

people are there brainstorming, working day & night in the studios to produce music with d aim of success

one oldstinky is there busy posting gossips here and there about successful people and not ashamed.. her fellow shameless low-lifers are there supporting her

she has no class.. that's FACT & no sane person respects her kind (not me)

what if Wizkid's house is rented?.. are you the one feeding him or did he ask you for money to get a new place? f*cktards

13 Likes

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
No matter their hate.. she will always be nigeria's number one blogger..

It is just a matter of time before one fella will go all out and sue her smelly pus.sy ars.e successfully for billions(rendering her bankrupt), then set a precedence for others to follow.

Then we shall know if she is still no 1.

4 Likes

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by uchennaq(m): 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
[size=20pt]LINDA IKEJI MISS FAKE LIFE[/size]

7 Likes

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by alheriTOJ(f): 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Your list isn't complete without one other blogger. I no mention name o.

Hate is a strong word, I don't think they hate her_ they just don't dig her style of "journalism". In a bid to form Miss exclusive news, she comes out to forward.

Are you referring to Stella Dimoko? lool, truly the list is not complete with her name. I love stella! she can be bias too, but will make sure she gets in touch with every party involved in the saga to air their own side of it. she's a journalist per excellence abeg. check out her post on Caroline Danjuma's drama, she went directly to Caro not from a source.

4 Likes

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Lucky911: 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
These celebrities should just give Linda a court warning restraining her from writing anything about them..be it ur job to gossip doesn't mean one cannot have his or her private life.

4 Likes

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by 4C2215131: 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
sukkot:
cheesy lindas time at the top coming to an end. viviangist i hope you are revving your car engine

...and learning.
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by AfroBlue(m): 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
auntie linda entertained me this past week with the way she exposed the tribulations of that small boy rapper fronting like he's big and renting everything. grin
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by 4C2215131: 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
undecided
Ayoswit:
Na d gossip dey make her market sell na. Kudos to her cos she gat guts.

...until she publishes a story one too many that may bring about her demise. Remember, Nigerians don't play fair.

1 Like

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by macarson2k(m): 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
arsenal33:
She’s a GOSSIPER, She sells gossip” said Toke Makinwa

Hate or no hate.... She is large already.

Nothing will bring her down.
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by uchennaq(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
AfroBlue:
auntie linda entertained me this past week with the way she exposed the tribulations of that small boy rapper fronting like he's big and renting everything. grin

3 Likes

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by maputohq: 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
Menace2Society:
Any guys u found on her useless blog is gay#Fact
I wish I was rapper. I'd use the stinking pussy to gain relevance. #fuckauntylinda
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by sucess001(m): 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
Just 12? for a news blogger?

that's small na....

so you expect news to be ONLY stories that the celebs want out there alone?

Next!
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by fortunechy(m): 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
if they ar still hating,let them loose dia pound of flesh.who God hz bless no man can curse.
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Menace2Society(m): 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
maputohq:

I wish I was rapper. I'd use the stinking pussy to gain relevance. #fuckauntylinda
Beware!her slaves won't take it lightly
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Menace2Society(m): 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
AfroBlue:
Gay grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
not hate if someone gossip about her the way she use to gossip about others she will overreact
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
AfroBlue:
u saw the list naa why do u still allow her to brainwash u
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Saintp(m): 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
benedictnsi:
If nobody talks about you......

They all enjoy the attention. There is no bad publicity in show biz. These celebs just the form like they don't like the stories but deep down, they want more.
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by maputohq: 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
Menace2Society:
Beware!her slaves won't take it lightly
The ones who kiss her stinking pvssy ...Arse
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by spacyzuma(m): 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
What about Dabota Lawson?
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Cutehector(m): 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
phameous:

...... I don catch
So na u be cutehector...lol

tongue
I duno what u sayin pls
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by phameous: 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
I duno what u sayin pls

Lol...u dont av to
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Cutehector(m): 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
phameous:

Lol...u dont av to
do u knw me off nl?
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Ranchhoddas: 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
how is this hate you fool?How would you feel if someone were to post something false about you on a platform that probably millions of people visit? Or you want to say that people like Chris Okotie and RMD are also hating on Linda...Abeg get sense before e dey too late!

1 Like

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by vikeyz(m): 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
Linda please gossip about me na grin
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by seangy4konji: 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
She nearly take ota pia pia to prove to herself her bag was fake. No be even celeb she deh tackle. Na one smally tell her say her bag was fake. She go to extent say she get mobey to buy human being and husband Nd she get 1 billion dollars. Who ask u

You go think say person borrow her heart and no quick return am d way she no allow men sleep deh rant.
Dinocarex:
Linda can't take half of what she is dishing to people.
How many of you remember the Hermes bag saga, you saw how she went all out defending her bag.
Now, this people are defending their Characters,
Linda dey shout..

Popular bloggers in overseas like TMZ have picture / document proof for whatever they post online.
Linda source is always, "from a reliable source, we were told"
Abeg, make she improve on her craft jooor.

Light dey Una side??

2 Likes

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Chinatownm(m): 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:

From the way the hand of the pendulum is swinging presently, i don't think she will enjoy so much liberty like she used to.
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by classiclight(m): 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
That's what she does for a living only that she need to be cautious
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
AfroBlue:

Wow, so Wizkid is a rapper? , thanks for the enlightenment bro.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by phameous: 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
do u knw me off nl?

wink wink grin
be..d..t
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Cutehector(m): 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
phameous:

wink wink grin
be..d..t
loooooooooooooooooool.. shhh.. keep it simple.. wink will ya.. i"l follow u nw, pls follow back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' / Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends / I’m Not Teebillz – Illbliss To Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.