Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out (57259 Views)

The 5 Reasons Why I Hate Linda Ikeji's Social / List Of Nigerian Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji / Top 5 Celebs Who Hate Linda Ikeji (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
No matter their hate.. she will always be nigeria's number one blogger..
Don't mind peeps, this comes with the job.
Abeg you are a gossip blogger and have not been called out, it means you have not started, you no matter.yes na me talk am
Linda and Stella get called out often

1 Like

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by GenLiberty(m): 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
I gbadun Fuel package now pass all this nonsense on here..
Who all this BullShit Epp na?

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by phameous: 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
loooooooooooooooooool.. shhh.. keep it simple.. wink will ya.. i"l follow u nw, pls follow back

I dint want to add d nativ n surname too smiley cheesy
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dinocarex:
Linda can't take half of what she is dishing to people.
How many of you remember the Hermes bag saga, you saw how she went all out defending her bag.
Now, this people are defending their Characters,
Linda dey shout..

Popular bloggers in overseas like TMZ have picture / document proof for whatever they post online.
Linda source is always, "from a reliable source, we were told"
Abeg, make she improve on her craft jooor.

Light dey Una side??

Some people can like nonsense ehn.
Which TmZ are you talking about? The one we all know abi another one?
According TMZ Rihanna don dey pregannt for at least 10 times for different celebs, Beyoncé has been pregnant for countless times, divorced equally uncountable times from jayz. There own is on another level sef. They no get rival for fake news. Gets your fact right Biko.
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Cutehector(m): 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
phameous:

I dint want to add d nativ n surname too smiley cheesy
ff bak asap
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
darlenese:
When everyone feels bad about u, then its time to change

Linda go and marry and leaf Tatafo jor! U have made enough enemies already and u might not enjoy ur old age!
How old are you sef? I bet you're above 18.
If you're married, Abeg run along and go cook for your husband
If not, go get married, your mate don dey marry sef.
Imagine a woman asking another to go get married.
Hiss for you.
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by emmykk(m): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
so has whizkid paid his rent now
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Dinocarex(m): 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
tochimas:

Some people can like nonsense ehn.
Which TmZ are you talking about? The one we all know abi another one?
According TMZ Rihanna don dey pregannt for at least 10 times for different celebs, Beyoncé has been pregnant for countless times, divorced equally uncountable times from jayz. There own is on another level sef. They no get rival for fake news. Gets your fact right Biko.

You should have just made your points clear
saying I'm talking nonsense wouldn't make your post more likable. Okay back to what I said before. TMZ have proofs.
You can't tell me Rihanna never had sex with Jay z.. Rihanna posted it on her twitter and deleted it afterwards. Go and check.
Concerning JayZ and Beyonce matter, their marriage was helding towards cliff, TMZ noticed Bey doesn't wear her ring anymore and they showed pics of her not wearing her wedding ring on different occasions.
Now, tell me why she sacked her Body guard last year....

Back to Linda... Let her be showing evidences. Nothing stopped her by sshoing the quit notice served to Wizkid
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
Op you forgot pastor chris of OUR DAILY MANER popular ODM the man of God even place course on Linda ikeji on his books
Emmalez:

Linda Ikeji is without an ounce of doubt Nigeria’s most successful blogger and she continues to maintain her position unchallenged.

Linda Ikeji didn’t get to the level she is right now without some form of drama or confrontations from celebrities over stories they feel was wrong for her to post without confirming or just clear grievances from comments emanating from her blog readers on her posts.

Linda Ikeji was in the news yesterday when Wizkid called her out for publishing an exclusive story about how he was on the verge of being kicked out from his Lekki apartment.

In the light of this, we have decided to bring you a list of top celebrities that have had issues with Linda Ikeji over the past years.

1. Olamide

YBNL boss, Olamide Adedeji and Linda Ikeji went out against each other in 2014 when the blogger posted a story about him expecting a baby with longtime girlfriend.

The news didn’t go well with Olamide and he decided to call her out, revealing that she doesn’t post his materials but would rather post gossip about him.

The rapper gave Linda Ikeji a stern warning in a series of posts via his Twitter page. The YBNL boss announced his hatred for the top blogger in 2014 when Ikeji posted a story of the rapper expecting a baby from his longtime girlfriend. Olamide did not like this news at all. He went on Twitter and went in on Linda Ikeji hard.

2. RMD

Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo and Linda Ikeji fell out 2012 when she revealed that he built a multi-million naira mansion home which cost N250million and the reports didn’t go well with the actor turned politican.

Richard Mofe-Damijo decided to respond to her and wrote this below:

It has been brought to my attention that one Linda Ikeji character who I understand is a gossip has put up a story about my N250m (ordinarily I will never dignify her type with a response but with the calls, texts & bbms I hv received I’d like to sound a warning to her (Ikeji) to desist from fabricating stories about me & get a life, knowing the worth of a property is not rocket science & If you find a dignified career path & work hard at it you will be too busy & successful to spread unfounded lies about people.

The actor and Linda have since put their beef behind them.

3. Wizkid

Ayo Balogun popularly known as Wizkid is one of the few celebrities that have had a back to back diss with the blogger.

Linda Ikeji’s beef detailed back to a long time ago when she posted some news about the ‘Star Boy’ which clearly didn’t go down with him.

According to Linda Ikeji, the singer wanted to have a meeting with her over how he doesn’t like that she posts news that affects his brand to the world, Linda Ikeji said she denied the meeting with him and he has not been cool with her since then.

The two fell out again as Linda posted an exclusive story about how he was about to get kicked out of his Lekki home, which he claimed to own, but Linda revealed it was a lie. The singer went on to bash her and call her old and ugly and more.

Linda clapped hard back at him by calling him little while spilling more dirty secrets about him.

4. Toke Makinwa

Popular vlogger, Toke Makinwa had a clash with Linda in 2012 when she revealed on air that the blogger wasn’t a role model or one to be followed.

“I don’t think Linda Ikeji is a role model. She’s a gossiper, She sells gossip” said Toke Makinwa .

The blogger clapped back with a long and detailed post of how she has never had se’x with men just to get ahead in life. Toke Makinwa responded to Ikeji’s revelation in an interview with 360nobs where she said:

“I’m not the person who will come on here and give you ‘I was once a girl who had no shoes, who never dated anyone, and now I help the guy on Ajose- Adeogun to pay his school fees.’ What I do for people who come up to me to ask me for help or come up to me to ask me to inspire them is between myself and the person.”

5. 9ice

9ice sometime in 2013 decided to call out Linda Ikeji and other bloggers collectively when he asked her not to post his music material without his permission.

9ice said: “I will kill… I will fight anybody that dares put my song on the Internet for free!,where was Linda Ikeji when I was out with my first album, Linda Ikeji who are you, I don’t even know her, Linda Ikeji if you are expecting a dime from me, fa fa foul, You pay me before you upload my music.”

6. Jim Iyke

Nollywood actor and bad boy, Jim Iyke in 2013 fell out when the popular blogger posted a story about her and he didn’t find it funny at all.

On January 19, 2013 Linda posted a photo of Jim Iyke with the caption

‘Every time I write about this dude he comes after me on Twitter, but I must do my job na…lol.

Nice Jim Iyke who obviously dislikes Linda Ikeji’s style didn’t spare her a moment.

The thing that Jim Iyke got totally pissed off due to some abusive comments the post generated.

The actor took to his Twitter page to reply Linda and here is what he said:

It’s my handle and my space. I do wit it wtf I pls. If dat hermophrodite witch LINDA n her lame employees dt like it then hug a transformer!

7. Yemi Osunkoya

Popular fashion designer, Yemi Osunkoya fell out with Linda Ikeji over when she posted about the worth of Annie Idibia’s wedding dress. Although the post was taken down.

Contrary to the media claim that Yemi Osunkoya designed a 7,000 -Pound sterling wedding gown for Annie Macaulay Idibia, the designer has bluntly denied the reports and slammed popular blogger Linda Ikeji for the false news.

The Popular UK based designer Yemi Osunkoya of House of Kosibah poured out his anger via his tweets hours ago saying “It’s much more than a typo.

It’s a statement saying I made it AND quoting a price that will irk her readers!

See tweet below:

@lindaikeji Linda PLEASE get your facts right. I did not make Anne Idibia/ Macauley’s dress as you’ve stated in your blog.

— Yemi Osunkoya (@YemiKosibah) March 18, 2013

8. Yemi Solade

Popular Nollywood actor, Yemi Solade called out Linda Ikeji after she posted some family photos he shared via his Facebook page.

In an interview the actor said:

I posted pictures on Facebook and some funny Nigerians began writing stories from my pictures. I have to mention Linda Ikeji. It’s not fair. I don’t know whether she’s married or has children. I posted pictures on my Facebook wall for my contacts alone and Linda is not one of them. I know that national assembly is working on these things; some of them will rot in jail. A guy was picked up not too long ago, I’m sure you know his name. I don’t want to mention his name. He spent time behind bars because he slandered me two years ago on a story he didn’t verify. A big man in the bank had to bring down the hammer on him but I don’t have time for that.

9. Leke Adeboye

In 2013, Linda Ikeji posted a news about Pastor Adeboye’s son’s wife being pregnant and expecting a child.

Leke Adeboye who found the news hilarious because at the time she posted the news of the pregnancy, they had already welcomed their child.

He took to his twitter page to blast her saying her source was slow.

10. Susan Peters

In march 2012, Actress Susan Peters and Linda Ikeji fell out over a story Linda shared about her that she didn’t like.

Linda wrote an article about Susan Peters acquiring an expensive blackberry phone at the time and this didn’t go well with the actress who in turn lashed back at her.

11. Pastor Chris Okotie

Pastor Chris Okotie of the Household of God church wasn’t so pleased with Linda Ikeji in 2013 because of certain stories she posted about him that he didn’t like.

The pastor went ahead to reveal that the blogger uses her blog platform to promote satanic agenda through falsehood.

In a message sent out by Pastor Okotie’s publicity at the time, read it below:

As you read this, a causal remark made by Rev Okotie in response to a parishioner’s question on the propriety of Christians having tattoos was twisted to portray the man of God as endorsing the untoward practice.

One Linda Ikeji used her blog to promote this falsehood When a refutal was sent to her, she refused to publish it because invariably it would call to question the credibility of her medium which enjoys considerable following because it is one of those mills whose offering is consumed by the gullible public. In a craze to stay popular on the web and maintain a huge following, bloggers like this often do not bother to ascertain the veracity of stories before publishing. They get away with this professional misconduct because they are not bound by any ethical standard; all they care about is money made from inflicting untold injuries on the integrity of credible citizens. This is the down side of the social media.

But ultimately, purveyors of falsehood do not last because conscience is an open wound that only truth can heal. You may fool the people some of the time but you cannot fool them all the time.

One day monkey will go to the market and will not return, is a local adage. That should be the consolation for victims of the social media mob like Okotie and others who are suffering in silence .The days of the jackals are surely numbered.

12. Tonto Dikeh

Actress Tonto Dikeh in her controversial days of no nonsense took a swipe at Linda Ikeji. She took a swipe at blogger Linda Ikeji after Linda posted a Facebook comment on her blog that was reportedly from Dikeh. Tonto Dikeh has now revealed that the Facebook account is fake. She also lashes out at the blogger. See her posts to Linda below;

Funke Akindele

Funke Akindele threatened to sue Linda Ikeji if she didn’t delete a story she posted about her under 24 hours in 2015.

In the post, Ms. Ikeji suggested that an Instagram picture on Ms. Akindele’s page was intended as a slight on fellow actress, Ms. Aimakhu, who was at that time rumored to have separated from her husband, Adeniyi Johnson.

According to Ms. Ikeji, the two actresses had previously fallen out and Ms. Aimakhu had “shaded” Ms. Akindele over the latter’s 2014 divorce.

Ms Akindele, through her management, said thanks to Ms. Ikeji’s blog post, she was exposed to “cynical comments and hasty judgements”.

“(The post has portrayed) Funke Akindele ’s brand in bad light,” her management said. “It has promoted unhealthy rivalry where there is none.”

Linda Ikeji had stop covering news on Funke Akindele since then.

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/12-celebrities-who-totally-hate-linda_5.html

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
alheriTOJ:

Wrong, she's actually friends with a number of celebrities and would NEVER EVER post their stories cause they are her friends, inside, she posts their pictures and writes positively about them, she shouldn't be sensational. she would never write anything even when there's proof on Annie, tiwa, juliet, basketmouth, ik ogbona kc and co cause they hang out with her. the rules shouldn't apply to everyone. she's full of it, when a gist is false, she doesn't apologise or try correct her error, she just lets people continue to abuse them. I am not hating, I actually used to be a big supporter and die hard reader of hers, until the pomposity crept in and took over
Yeah but that is where loyalty comes in with her fans.
She messed up with that Hermes bag saga. Her fans were disappointed and told her so. She came out to apologize and they forgave her and they are still standing solidly by her.
About celebrity calling bloggers put. I think it comes with the job.
Jim has called Stella out one time, called laila out even though he mistook her for Linda.
Dabota has called both Linda and Stella out at different time.
What I'm saying is that notable bloggers get called out too
But hers is often cos she is more or less at the very top and others following.
I repeat, if claim to be a gossip blogger and have not been called out, you are just copy and paste blogger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by ayindejimmy(m): 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
its nothing New
when you speak of entertainment ,gossips come to mind. Some of us May not know those celeb if not for gossips .

We have it in politics too.
just ask Dino Malaye , Saraki , Tinubu and Buhari about Sahara Reporters.
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dinocarex:

You should have just made your points clear
saying I'm talking nonsense wouldn't make your post more likable. Okay back to what I said before. TMZ have proofs.
You can't tell me Rihanna never had sex with Jay z.. Rihanna posted it on her twitter and deleted it afterwards. Go and check.
Concerning JayZ and Beyonce matter, their marriage was helding towards cliff, TMZ noticed Bey doesn't wear her ring anymore and they showed pics of her not wearing her wedding ring on different occasions.
Now, tell me why she sacked her Body guard last year....
im not writing to get likes. Just write fact and not to appeal to anyone.
I have made my point but you obviously didn't see it.
no one that knows TMZ equates with with any proof
If not almost all their gist won't turn out to be fake.
Rihanna's was pregnant for drake, Leonardo with fake photoshopped proof and that is what you call proof.
You must really be a baby to believe all those fake news with fake proof. You can yab Linda but don't add unfounded story just to make your story plausible.
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Dinocarex(m): 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
tochimas:
im not writing to get likes. Just write fact and not to appeal to anyone.
I have made my point but you obviously didn't see it.
no one that knows TMZ equates with with any proof
If not almost all their gist won't turn out to be fake.
Rihanna's was pregnant for drake, Leonardo with fake photoshopped proof and that is what you call proof.
You must really be a baby to believe all those fake news with fake proof. You can yab Linda but don't add unfounded story just to make your story plausible.
On top this issue or another... Calling me baby again!!
Mr. Linda Apologetic, I'm off here...
But I still manitain her showing proofs and evidences
Nothing stops her by showing the quit notice served to Wizkid.

See you at the top!!
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
alheriTOJ:

Are you referring to Stella Dimoko? lool, truly the list is not complete with her name. I love stella! she can be bias too, but will make sure she gets in touch with every party involved in the saga to air their own side of it. she's a journalist per excellence abeg. check out her post on Caroline Danjuma's drama, she went directly to Caro not from a source.

I think you are as bias as Stella herself, I read both blog and make case for each cos they both have merits and demerits.
She reached out to Caroline after hearing her rants as she Stella called it. Why didn't she reach out before then? I mean before posting that photo of Caroline's husband with another woman? Why didn't she reach out to AY after a frenemy sent their gist to her. Not until she was called out, she started forming victim. Abeg leave matter, you can love her but don't be an ass licker.
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by danfidel01(m): 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
There's actually one thing I noticed.......
Linda's post concerning All d aforementioned people were not actually bad posts per se, they were just normal posts about the celebrity lifestyle of these people and I think this is what makes them pissed as they don't life their private lives been discussed . ...
But come on how else will she make her money?? ?
#just_saying_though.......

1 Like

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dinocarex:

On top this issue or another... Calling me baby again!!
Mr. Linda Apologetic, I'm off here...
See you at the top!!
My dear I'm mrs and not mr
I don't join crowd just cos it's easier and don't want to be seen as having different opinions.
A lot of folks are hating cos it's Linda. It's easy to hate on successful peeps even by those who don't know them.
All I'm saying is that peeps should comment with unbiased mind, not only on Linda' s case but others things too and stop letting sentiments cloud their reasoning.
Now, on Linda , I don't envy her job, it's is tough and but sadly it's in the job description .
About those mouthing legal action, you might need to acquaint yourself with laws guiding parapizzas, what's private and what's not of celebrity lives and all.

1 Like

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
why my name no dey that list na, me sef get beef with linda na embarassed Her congo smell dey choke me as i dey type nw na sad

1 Like

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by aleshmotors: 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
nd so wot,she is a sadist nd not going 2 be bxt bloger 4ever
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Ejytex(m): 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Na so bro mi
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by chineloSA(f): 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
macarson2k:

Hate or no hate.... She is large already.

Nothing will bring her down.

Very blind statement.

No person is invincible. You may never know. One small mistake can cause her life to fall apart like a stack of domino's. Even health issues can humble any corky person.

I don't wish any of that for her through.
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by darlenese(f): 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
tochimas:

Hiss for you.

What's this one saying set? undecided
SMH
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by darlenese(f): 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
tochimas:

Hiss for you.

What's this one saying sef? undecided
SMH
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by slyrone(m): 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
Linda kept on keeping tabs on other pples life she forgot to clean her puna. wizkid is evullll
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by seunajia: 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
I hate the Linda Ikeji girl like shit.

She's showy and shallow minded.

She got wealth off peddling almost always unfounded rumours about others.

Some eejits compare her Seun.

She's not a techie, I don't rate her.

Her page looked really clustered and was not pleasant to look at when I visited many years back. It had these red background, argh. It was to be my first and last visit.

However, gossip sells. I wish her all the best.
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Izen: 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
Btruth:
Instead of her to focus on how to settle down to have her own family, she has instead turn to a gossip queen of our century.

........and yet, age no dey her side again ooooo.

Must you insult with her marital status? Nigerians please grow up and stop being so shallow minded.
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Marotzke(m): 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
This Leke Adeboye's use of English language, where in heaven's name did he learn it? I am sure his father could afford and did afford a very good school for him. What really happened?
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Jacko1(m): 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
Nigeria celebrities are not real celebrities

If they wer in america wer paparazzi follow celebs up and down wah wil dey do

Dey only want us to see pictures from their facebook and instagram

Want us to hear wah dey dish out.... Its not thay way

Witout ppl lik linda we wont know wat we knw about celebs

All of u castigating her hav double standards..... You want d dish on celebs then insult the towncrier

I wish she stops sef let ppl knw wat life wud be wifout her

All dese hate cos she ibo

2 Likes

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by bidak(m): 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
Am nt here to pick side but one thing I know is that if it is okay for Linda to post and write stories about people then it is okay for them to reply her abi when you write, post or talk about people you dont expect them to keep quiet and not reply you back

1 Like

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by cirmuell(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Kid undecided
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by tplacid: 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:

You see, there is something about fame, respect and morals.

You can have fame and not have respect and morals.

Have you ever wondered why d world will continue to talk about the likes of Steve Jobs, Malcom X, Henry Ford and the likes? These influenced the world with their invention and struggle.

Linda is famous, wealthy and followed by her likes but can she have respect ?

Would I want my daughter to defame , slander and gossip about others or would I love my daughter to have a positive influence on the world? It's a question you should ask yourself.

Wiz kid has abused her family, her sister and Mother for what she did to him.

It's wrong no doubt, but anyone could do that if pushed to the wall.

She will die someday like you and I but the question is what would she be remembered for ?

Seun Osewa isn't has famous has she is but Seun has more reputatio, respect and morals than her.

Peeps like Seun are people we should look up to and not Linda.

#Justsayin

3 Likes

Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by bennymark(m): 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
Linda pls no near me o, I don't want my name on ur blog, especially when I take over the leadership of this country
Re: 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out by Qlick(m): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
This is very stupid. And I'm talking about Linda's nosy character. Using other people's profit to make gain for herself. That is bluntly stupid. And to be frank, it is aggravating, too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Adetiba Reacts To Babcock Sex Tape / "I Slay Differently" - Regina Daniels Slays In New Photos / Zlatan Ibile's Son, Toluwalase Shiloh Ainoghena Omoniyi Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.