Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Please, Let's Pray For This Government.....our Leaders Appear So Confused - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please, Let's Pray For This Government.....our Leaders Appear So Confused (721 Views)

I Have Lost Faith In This Government / Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government / Let’s Pray For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Let's Pray For This Government.....our Leaders Appear So Confused by wescoboy: 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
No doubt this government never bargained for what they are now confronted with. Or should I say they did not prepare for governance? It now appears as if they just wanted power by all means without getting to know what was on ground. I have never seen a bunch of confused leaders in the history of Nigeria. Please, let us pray for them for our own sakes. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Please, Let's Pray For This Government.....our Leaders Appear So Confused by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
wescoboy:
No doubt this government never bargained for what they are now confronted with. Or should I say they did not prepare for governance? It now appears as if they just wanted power by all means without getting to know what was on ground. I have never seen a bunch of confused leaders in the history of Nigeria. Please, let us pray for them for our own sakes. God bless Nigeria.

Most of the problems are caused by the fall in oil price.

And the only solution now is a government of savings and austerity...which you Nigerians do not like....government , PDP and people.
Re: Please, Let's Pray For This Government.....our Leaders Appear So Confused by wescoboy: 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Most of the problems are caused by the fall in oil price.

And the only solution now is a government of savings and austerity...which you Nigerians do not like....government , PDP and people.

Did they not foresee crash in oil price before promising Nigerians overnight "Heaven on Earth" experience? A good leader foresee the future if when his followers are seeing the present only. Buhari said he didnt promise unemployed youth N5000 per month that it was APC that did. So, where are we? All I know is that they appear so confused and they need our prayers. Shikenah!

1 Like

Re: Please, Let's Pray For This Government.....our Leaders Appear So Confused by naijaboy756: 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
You sef are a bigger part of the problem. How on earth will you say they *appear* Buhari the Chief dullard and all his ministers are *branded* and *certified* confused persons by default. No use the word appear again. Is it until they sell Nigeria you will believe *they are*?
Re: Please, Let's Pray For This Government.....our Leaders Appear So Confused by wescoboy: 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
naijaboy756:
You sef are a bigger part of the problem. How on earth will you say they *appear* Buhari the Chief dullard and all his ministers are *branded* and *certified* confused persons by default. No use the word appear again. Is it until they sell Nigeria you will believe *they are*?

Haha! that's too much nah! let's assume they "appear" biko!
Re: Please, Let's Pray For This Government.....our Leaders Appear So Confused by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
wescoboy:

Did they not foresee crash in oil price before promising Nigerians overnight "Heaven on Earth" experience? A good leader foresee the future if when his followers are seeing the present only. Buhari said he didnt promise unemployed youth N5000 per month that it was APC that did. So, where are we? All I know is that they appear so confused and they need our prayers. Shikenah!

Well....what is your alterantive.

Mine is simple...remove subsidy, and increase pump price of fuel.....but you Nigerians don't want that.
Re: Please, Let's Pray For This Government.....our Leaders Appear So Confused by wescoboy: 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Well....what is your alterantive.

Mine is simple...remove subsidy, and increase pump price of fuel.....but you Nigerians don't want that.

Honestly, subsidy is a fraud. It should be removed and let the market forces determine the price. But remember that when GEJ wanted to remove subsidy, this bunch kicked against it? What goes round comes round.
Re: Please, Let's Pray For This Government.....our Leaders Appear So Confused by naijaboy756: 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
wescoboy:

Honestly, subsidy is a fraud. It should be removed and let the market forces determine the price. But remember that when GEJ wanted to remove subsidy, this bunch kicked against it? What goes round comes round.
yes o! Subsidy must stay. APC govt should go instead. Bunch of thie***ves

(1) (Reply)

Trekking For Buhari / Reuben Abati: The Senate, CCT And The Politics Of Saraki’s Trial / Someone Is Wearing Pampers. Dezianne Or Mrs Usman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.