Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife (58549 Views)

Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures / For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) / Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by xreal: 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
dulux07:
The guy caused his own death . May our mistake and stupidity not cost us our lives

No sir, it happened in Kwara, so! Saraki caused it.
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by saintmark88(m): 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
Even if his friend was banging his wife, does tht give him d right to kill....okay nw friend is dead, he will prolly b sentenced to life imprisonment... Wife find anoda man to bang.... Foolishness is too much in this country....
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
Man Mi, na to sleep with person wife deh sweet pass o. That kind toto deh sweet die. As you see me so I don wire up to ten peoples wife. cool

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by seangy4konji: 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
He will surely rot in jail. Did he not know that it was a blessing. In disguise from God

You will just move out for them and go and do thanks giving before they poison you.

Now na lokoja prison you deh go.
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
Helkayklassic:
Why sleeping with someone else house wife? sey OLOSHO don finish for Unity Road nii?

And Taiwo road sef undecided
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by george3132001(m): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
im sure the wife is fxxk ing another dude right now.
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by josite: 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
let those who have ears hear,not every man get time to sue u to court.so in your interest ,dont even let the rumour go out that u are fucking someone's wife.im sure many will still not stop.
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by cr7lomo: 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
Sijo01:
The woman will now move to the next available man.

To destroy
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
The catch is now in prison... D caughtee is dead.... D protagonist will find another person to continue sleeping with since both are gone.

D population of men continue decreasing cos of a woman thru this method! undecided
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by BomboyOnline: 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
Tanko of Gorobani village in Kaiama village in the state

A village in a village.
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by Thobilobah(m): 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
Memphis357:
Buhari sef
mahhn, I seriously cannot believe that in this 21st century you are still this gullible...... A man committed a crime and the next thing on your molecule sized brain is Buhari. Wise up o, the president and this case have nothing together or d'you wanna say with your shallow mind that ts fuel scarcity or poor light supply that caused it. Forgive me mods, this guy is just too stupid
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by lightdotcom: 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
Why commit murder because of a woman you dont trust. Now she is d free person. Some women are just be used by devil

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by 100Cents: 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
dulux07:
The guy caused his own death. May our mistake and stupidity not cost us our lives

My dear, some guys are so stuupiid.

" Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife "

Dem no dey hear am. Always reasoning with their dicks..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by freecocoa(f): 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
Wait! He didn't even catch them in the act. He killed a man based on rumour/gossip.

Just sentence him to death by stabbing too.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by bennymark(m): 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
Not like even caught them red handed, amebo people sha

Now yaf kee person
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by lanchy: 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
Did anyone read where it said "suspected"!? I thought it was innocent until proven guilty....sadly this is why we are backward, any small thing violence, no reasoning, no common sense. Why not kick the cheating woman out, if he were sure? It would have saved him a life.

What if the accused turns out innocent? Is it Ok to have killed him before finding out? Is it Ok for him the killer to be remanded in prison awaiting homicide trial?

I love Nigerians dearly, but you ARE your own worst enemy ALMOST all of the time. Until at least 60% of Nigerians start thinking before they act we will still be backward for a loooooooong time!
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by gebest: 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
dre11:

A man has been remanded in prison for stabbing his friend to death for sleeping with his wife.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/tragedy-man-stabs-friend-to-death-for-sleeping-with-his-wife-id4884428.html

wetin pain me be say the wife will now go and marry another man.
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by delishpot: 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
Many posters are Too lazy to read before posting

delishpot:
See how educational system has failed Nigerians. Too lazy to read before posting

Why not? Did she ask him to stab his friend based on hearsay? So someone tell you that your bestie is sleeping with your wife, the next thing is to stab him?without proof or his confession? And then typical Nigerian kids will be quick to blame the wife for the shortfall of the man.
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by limitless777(m): 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
I hate this type of kitty kat.

undecided
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by gozi542: 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
picture or I don't believe
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by Djpedro1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
Because of 5mnt enjoyment, you will take em surfer for everlasting, na God
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by fuckpoverty(m): 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
illetracy is a disease as he is in prison nw does he knows aw many men is bursting his wife's speaker
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by AMI3(m): 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
The guy that stabbed another person is a fool. Why most he go to that extend. How sure is he?

just a mere gossip without no evidence to prove. abba. aboki.

He who kill by the sword shall die by the sword
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by BUSHHUNTER: 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
Helkayklassic:
Why sleeping with someone else house wife? sey OLOSHO don finish for Unity Road nii?

kaiama to unity road?

U don smoke offa weed
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by Toosure70: 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
not much now.
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by Mrjosaphat: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
what will he tell his God?, what will be his story? what will God's reaction?
R. I. P ANYWAY LESSON TO OTHER ADULTERERS
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by Tobyshegz(m): 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
..That moment when padi says "I get fuel for belle"... But unfortunately, its too late to say "April Fool"
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by Memphis357(m): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
Thobilobah:
mahhn, I seriously cannot believe that in this 21st century you are still this gullible...... A man committed a crime and the next thing on your molecule sized brain is Buhari. Wise up o, the president and this case have nothing together or d'you wanna say with your shallow mind that ts fuel scarcity or poor light supply that caused it. Forgive me mods, this guy is just too stupid
Dude,it's a joke,no bi prick......don't take it hard,abeg......
Tha f**k am I thinking sef? I ain't got data to waste on your narrow minded asss
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by hardbody: 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
dulux07:
The guy caused his own death. May our mistake and stupidity not cost us our lives

based on information he heard

Does this hearsay justify the deceased's death? How exactly did he cause his death if I may ask? what exactly has been proven?

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by nicolosam(m): 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
linconoyee:
One man wife is another man girlfriend

Not applicable to responsible and God fearing women!
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 06, 2016
Voluntary manslaughter: provocation sufficient to arouse sudden and uncontrollable anger in the mind of an ordinary person; the accused was thus aroused; an ordinary person would not have had time to cool off; the accused had not cooled off. Furthermore, no significant time had elapsed between the act which caused the provocation and the resulting violent action, this is necessary to prove lack of scienta or lack of premeditation or deliberation. In the case under consideration, I humbly submit from the facts garnered from the brief article, that if all evidences are soundly corroborated, the worst the accused could be sentenced is voluntary manslaughter...the court should therefore sentence lightly and bid him go and sin no more...shikena grin
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by Eluwilussit(m): 4:21am On Apr 06, 2016
dulux07:

Where's the proof he slept with the woman?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver / Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Lagos During Armed Robbery Operation. PICS / Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.