Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife (58547 Views)

Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures / For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) / Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 4:35am On Apr 06, 2016
Nixiepie:
Lesson to other adulterers,rip to the death

Chaiii!! You should stop taking English lessons from Patience Jonathan. Pls!!!
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by Nixiepie(f): 7:39am On Apr 06, 2016
Freiden:

Chaiii!! You should stop taking English lessons from Patience Jonathan. Pls!!!
ide
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by Edusouls(m): 8:30am On Apr 06, 2016
dulux07:
The guy caused his own death. May our mistake and stupidity not cost us our lives
shut up idiot, that ur girl wey u dy die for,they do treasure for,with ur time, hardearned money, and strength, when u see am with person u no go kill am? Talkless of person wife..

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by Raskasal(m): 8:32am On Apr 06, 2016
In Buhari's voice u quote, " I AM NOT AFTER ANYBODY, YOU SHOULD ONLY FEAR THE CONSEQUENCES OF UR ACTIONS" May God see us tru all temptations. Ameen
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by alaskido(m): 10:19am On Apr 06, 2016
For me, no need to fight or kill the man who slept with my wife. It is my wife's fault for opening her legs. All I will do is to divorce the woman.
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by Chuknovski(m): 10:29am On Apr 06, 2016
the jealousy of a man over his wife is soo strong and terrible

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by zid82(m): 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
Careless projection on both sides. The devil don win again(ignorance). Baba God dey,and na e sabi d koko of the mata.
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by Cityguy: 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
Runx:
See why I always advice that one should walk away! What remains is schedule time with the Hangman.
I tell you, your advice is the best but few would agree. Even if they've been caught in the act, it's no justification for killing. The courts would at most offer a divorce/separation. Why kill someone for sleeping with your wife? Ifnshe regards you or the sanctity of your Union, she would most probably not have gone into affairs. Simply walk away to a deserving partner. Now unfortunately, that option is closed to him. Imagine, pleasing not guilty! Anyway, it's the trend.
Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by froxykiss(m): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
mumu man

Re: Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife by lovibility(m): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
foolish u ar nt even sure or cash them redhanded i wil be d last man to do lik dat if envenciauly happen to me i wiil nt kil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver / Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Lagos During Armed Robbery Operation. PICS / Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.