Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,561 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Nigeria Crypto, Binary Options & Forex Traders Questions And Answers. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Crypto, Binary Options & Forex Traders Questions And Answers. (4446 Views)

Nigeria’s Forex Inflow Hits $15bn In First Quarter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Crypto, Binary Options & Forex Traders Questions And Answers. by macphilip: 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
folaschool:
Good day

Pls can you share ur ideal on cryptocurrency abitrage, where to buy cheap crypto and how do i bypass cbn card lini transaction
Cryptocurrency Arbitrage is the easiest/surest way to earn from the crypto market, it simply entails buying a crypto coin cheap at one exchange and then selling it another exchange at a higher price to make profit.
However there is no approach to trading that doesnt carry risk as Arbitrage trading also carries its risk, only that its far more lesser than the normal Margin trading and HODL.
Risk involved is the payment of commission to carry out the total process of the transaction between exchanges could make you end up in break-even or slight loss. So most times to perform Arbitrage transactions, you need to make sure the price margin is high between the 2 exchange, so that no matter what you can end up in profit.
Also speed of processing Arb transactions plays another vital role, so make a very fast VPS is required.
You need a crypto Arbitrage software to do engage in Arbitraging cryptos between exchanges. You can call our support line on 08144333114 if you need more information.

As for the bypassing the CBN card limit transaction, we do not have any useful tips on that!
Lastly take note that Crypto Arbitrage is Capital Intensive, hence you need to have sufficient capital to be able to make reasonable gains!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Crypto, Binary Options & Forex Traders Questions And Answers. by Nixsone(m): 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
Please I want to start FOREX trading,how do I go about it... does any one have information about CFX.
Re: Nigeria Crypto, Binary Options & Forex Traders Questions And Answers. by macphilip: 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nixsone:
Please I want to start FOREX trading,how do I go about it... does any one have information about CFX.
You need to first of all learn and understand the basics of trading from babypips.com
Also Demo trade for atleast 2months to familiarize yourself with your trading strategy and the market. Also this will give you room to understand how to handle trade management(open, close, break-even and trailing) in the Metatrader trading platform.
Then open a trading account which you will Fund.
Trade and make profits.
Then withdraw your profits and repeat the process.

I have not done any business with CFX so i cant say much about them but i looked up on them online. They are based in the U.K and have been in the industry for 5 years. You can visit their website to read more about them or also use google to read reviews about their service!
Re: Nigeria Crypto, Binary Options & Forex Traders Questions And Answers. by macphilip: 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
Don't be shy, feel free to ask your questions.
Re: Nigeria Crypto, Binary Options & Forex Traders Questions And Answers. by macphilip: 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
Don't wait for all the lights to be green before you leave your house.
Re: Nigeria Crypto, Binary Options & Forex Traders Questions And Answers. by macphilip: 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
The first step to receiving an answer, is being brave enough to ask a question
Re: Nigeria Crypto, Binary Options & Forex Traders Questions And Answers. by macphilip: 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
How do I start?
Is that the question bothering you?
Then you are in the right place. Feel free to ask your questions.
Re: Nigeria Crypto, Binary Options & Forex Traders Questions And Answers. by kizwid(m): 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
macphilip:

Thanks for your question.
Your answer below:

There are several ways you can invest in Bitcoin but i will suggest you focus majorly on these 3 methods which are simple means of earning from your investment. They include
1) Buy and Hold or HODL
This is the most common and simplest approach which just simply involves the buying of Bitcoin and then storing or keeping it in your Bitcoin wallet. Then sell it over time as it appreciates in value.
However your main motive is not just to go ahead and buy the Bitcoin at any given available market price. Your mission is to buy it at a cheap market price and then be patient for it to appreciate in value over a duration of time before selling it. So in this context 'timing' the buying of the bitcoin plays a vital role. If you buy at a wrong price, your Bitcoin could loose value easily. But the advantage you have is that it would surely retest or revisit the price you bought it even if it takes months or years.
Its not totally different from the Real Estates Niche. You buy a land at a cheap price in a location that has a high potentiality of developing and becoming a mega community or city. Then you sell the land at a higher price you bought it when the area develops.

2) Margin Trading(FOREX)
Margin trading became accessible with the establishment and availability of Crypto Brokers who provide means of trading the crypto market over the counter. Margin trading is totally different from Buy and Hold. In this approach, you can actually earn from the day to day volatility of price movement in the market.
Simply put in a lay man's term, you can profit from the fall or depreciation of bitcoin value in the market without buying and storing it. All you need to do is open a trading account with a crypto broker e.g Binance.com, Fund it and then start trading the price flunctuations of Bitcoin. This means you can earn from both buying or selling the Bitcoin in the crypto market but you need to be good in the prediction of your technical analysis of the chart before indulging. Margin trading carries a higher degree of risk if you are not good in reading the charts, however crypto brokers offer low leverage which reduces risk

3) Mining
Mining is the least risky in all Bitcoin investment schemes. Its the process of earning bitcoin in exchange for running the verification process to validate bitcoin transactions. However it doesnt seem feasible in Nigeria due to several factors. These include the cost of the electricity to power the computer system (cost of electricity), the availability and price of the computer system, and the difficulty in providing the services. Moreover setting up a Mining rig is actually very expensive
So usually i always recommend cloud mining if Mining is what you prefer. Cloud mining simply involves subscribing under a company that runs a successful Mining rig. They will assist you in setting up your own mining equipments under their own Rig and you will be paying them a certain monthly fee while you earn. Currently i can not recommend any company for you for cloud mining because a lot of scams occurr in this area. So you have to do your own research/assigment to find a reputable and trustworthy company to use.

In conclusion have in mind that all investment approach comes with its own degree of risk, so do not risk more than what you can afford to loose.
like how much can one used to start margin trading?
Re: Nigeria Crypto, Binary Options & Forex Traders Questions And Answers. by macphilip: 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
kizwid:

like how much can one used to start margin trading?
Recommended capital to make reasonable gains in trading is $1000 and above.
However, if you want to start small and then grow or compound, then $100-$200 is not bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Crypto, Binary Options & Forex Traders Questions And Answers. by yungsnazzy: 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
can u pls..explain more on leveraged in trading crypto
Re: Nigeria Crypto, Binary Options & Forex Traders Questions And Answers. by kizwid(m): 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
macphilip:

However, if you want to start small and then grow or compound, then $100-$200 is not bad.
Thanks for your feedback... have been trading forex demo for a while now... now the my question is. is cryptocurrency margin trading the same as forex been trade
Re: Nigeria Crypto, Binary Options & Forex Traders Questions And Answers. by macphilip: 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
kizwid:

Thanks for your feedback... have been trading forex demo for a while now... now the my question is. is cryptocurrency margin trading the same as forex been trade
In terms of Technical Analysis? Yes they are 95% identical as they both make use of candle sticks as price representation, which makes it easy using the same approach for analysing both markets respectively. Trading knowledge acquired from Forex can be applied in all other markets such as Binary options, Crypto trading, Stocks trading and the likes.

However in terms of the basics such as trade management, risk management, Leverage, fundamentals and other factors related to trading in general; They are not the same!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Crypto, Binary Options & Forex Traders Questions And Answers. by kizwid(m): 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2021
macphilip:

In terms of Technical Analysis? Yes they are 95% identical as they both make use of candle sticks as price representation, which makes it easy using the same approach for analysing both markets respectively. Trading knowledge acquired from Forex can be applied in all other markets such as Binary options, Crypto trading, Stocks trading and the likes.

However in terms of the basics such as trade management, risk management, Leverage, fundamentals and other factors related to trading in general; They are not the same!
Thank you alot for this... I have 20k which I want to invest in crypto now have been looking at ripple in luno.. please what advice will you give me.. is ripple okay to invest in now and also is luno the best exchanger to use
Re: Nigeria Crypto, Binary Options & Forex Traders Questions And Answers. by macphilip: 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
kizwid:

Thank you alot for this... I have 20k which I want to invest in crypto now have been looking at ripple in luno.. please what advice will you give me.. is ripple okay to invest in now and also is luno the best exchanger to use
Yes investing into ripple is not a bad idea because it's still trading at low price and yet to make a bullish run like ETH and BTC...I will go with Binance over Luno but the final choice is yours sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Crypto, Binary Options & Forex Traders Questions And Answers. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
macphilip:

thought you said you are on telegram
Re: Nigeria Crypto, Binary Options & Forex Traders Questions And Answers. by kizwid(m): 7:52am On Feb 06, 2021
macphilip:

Yes investing into ripple is not a bad idea because it's still trading at low price and yet to make a bullish run like ETH and BTC...I will go with Binance over Luno but the final choice is yours sir.
okay... thanks ot.. other question I want to ask is. does prize of these cryptocurrency affect each other..thus us,... one go bullish does it affect another one to go bullish or bearish?
Re: Nigeria Crypto, Binary Options & Forex Traders Questions And Answers. by kizwid(m): 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
macphilip:

hello boss, pls before the FG ish, am taking step to buy ripple.. now that they ban deposit.. cab you sell and connect me to a person that can do peer to peer selling

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Crypto, Binary Options & Forex Traders Questions And Answers. by PETUK(m): 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
Apart from Deriv, is there another that trades synthetic/binary?
Re: Nigeria Crypto, Binary Options & Forex Traders Questions And Answers. by lastempero: 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Make cbn catch you with that your tie.
Re: Nigeria Crypto, Binary Options & Forex Traders Questions And Answers. by macphilip: 10:43am On Feb 10, 2021
kizwid:

okay... thanks ot.. other question I want to ask is. does prize of these cryptocurrency affect each other..thus us,... one go bullish does it affect another one to go bullish or bearish?
Yes they do affect each other as crypto currencies have a close correlated behavior. Though the degree of movement in each Crypto market varies from one another due to volatility and other factors. However the synchronized properties of the movement of Cryptos doesn't happen 100% of the time. There are times when 95% of Cryptos are bleeding, rest 5% would be doing great and also vice-versa. An example is the current Bullish trend seen in Bitcoin and Ethermum isn't the case of Ripple!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Crypto, Binary Options & Forex Traders Questions And Answers. by macphilip: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2021
PETUK:
Apart from Deriv, is there another that trades synthetic/binary?
No I have not seen any other for now!
Re: Nigeria Crypto, Binary Options & Forex Traders Questions And Answers. by PETUK(m): 12:15am On Feb 11, 2021
macphilip:
No I have not seen any other for now!
alright, I'm just looking for money to fund my account
Re: Nigeria Crypto, Binary Options & Forex Traders Questions And Answers. by AlphaSoul: 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
macphilip:

Thanks for your question.
Your answer below:

There are several ways you can invest in Bitcoin but i will suggest you focus majorly on these 3 methods which are simple means of earning from your investment. They include
1) Buy and Hold or HODL
This is the most common and simplest approach which just simply involves the buying of Bitcoin and then storing or keeping it in your Bitcoin wallet. Then sell it over time as it appreciates in value.
However your main motive is not just to go ahead and buy the Bitcoin at any given available market price. Your mission is to buy it at a cheap market price and then be patient for it to appreciate in value over a duration of time before selling it. So in this context 'timing' the buying of the bitcoin plays a vital role. If you buy at a wrong price, your Bitcoin could loose value easily. But the advantage you have is that it would surely retest or revisit the price you bought it even if it takes months or years.
Its not totally different from the Real Estates Niche. You buy a land at a cheap price in a location that has a high potentiality of developing and becoming a mega community or city. Then you sell the land at a higher price you bought it when the area develops.

2) Margin Trading(FOREX)
Margin trading became accessible with the establishment and availability of Crypto Brokers who provide means of trading the crypto market over the counter. Margin trading is totally different from Buy and Hold. In this approach, you can actually earn from the day to day volatility of price movement in the market.
Simply put in a lay man's term, you can profit from the fall or depreciation of bitcoin value in the market without buying and storing it. All you need to do is open a trading account with a crypto broker e.g Binance.com, Fund it and then start trading the price flunctuations of Bitcoin. This means you can earn from both buying or selling the Bitcoin in the crypto market but you need to be good in the prediction of your technical analysis of the chart before indulging. Margin trading carries a higher degree of risk if you are not good in reading the charts, however crypto brokers offer low leverage which reduces risk

3) Mining
Mining is the least risky in all Bitcoin investment schemes. Its the process of earning bitcoin in exchange for running the verification process to validate bitcoin transactions. However it doesnt seem feasible in Nigeria due to several factors. These include the cost of the electricity to power the computer system (cost of electricity), the availability and price of the computer system, and the difficulty in providing the services. Moreover setting up a Mining rig is actually very expensive
So usually i always recommend cloud mining if Mining is what you prefer. Cloud mining simply involves subscribing under a company that runs a successful Mining rig. They will assist you in setting up your own mining equipments under their own Rig and you will be paying them a certain monthly fee while you earn. Currently i can not recommend any company for you for cloud mining because a lot of scams occurr in this area. So you have to do your own research/assigment to find a reputable and trustworthy company to use.

In conclusion have in mind that all investment approach comes with its own degree of risk, so do not risk more than what you can afford to loose.
+1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Crypto, Binary Options & Forex Traders Questions And Answers. by AlphaSoul: 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
macphilip:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Crypto, Binary Options & Forex Traders Questions And Answers. by AlphaSoul: 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
macphilip:

+1

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Crypto, Binary Options & Forex Traders Questions And Answers. by macphilip: 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
We are still taking questions
Re: Nigeria Crypto, Binary Options & Forex Traders Questions And Answers. by macphilip: 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
Do you have any questions? Feel free to ask.
Re: Nigeria Crypto, Binary Options & Forex Traders Questions And Answers. by macphilip: 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
We are still here for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(NOW AVAILABLE ) Learn mini-importation and how to reduce its cost(alipay also) / Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? / My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.