Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa (22974 Views)

Ortom Visits Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Benue (Disturbing Photos) / Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis / Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
DaBullIT:
According to HURIWA in a media statement jointly endorsed by the National Coordinator Comrade[size=18pt] Emmanuel Onwubiko[/size]

Na dem

[size=16pt]Receive sense!!![/size]

4 Likes

Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by shamecurls(m): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
michael3876:
jihad in process, that is how middle belt was captured. and now they can't resist it. Buhari is their commander. what do u expect from him. this is a fight d Christians most come together and fight. hell rifai. have forwarded an antichristian bill. they re actualizing there jihad partially but God pass them.
back to discover mungo park.

Stop spreading lies

Its not an anti Christian bill
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by MidasT(m): 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
DaBullIT:
According to HURIWA in a media statement jointly endorsed by the National Coordinator Comrade[size=18pt] Emmanuel Onwubiko[/size]

Na dem
Don't worry, they will soon aim their satanic rifle at your household, and you will become THEM, a victim.

1 Like

Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by stonemasonn: 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
This is just a test of strength of character to all the other tribes to the south of Nigeria, if they fail the test they'll become slaves to Fulani for the next 5 decades like the southern Kaduna and Bauchi people.
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by DedeNkem: 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
As the ab*oki president in aso rock is not taking any action, communities in Southeast should take laws into their own hands to outlaw these murderous ab*oki invaders and kill anyone of them who trespasses!

The only thing the ab*oki parasites in Nigeria understand is voilence. Give them voilence and all these murderous ab*okis and their cattle will cease invading communities!

1 Like

Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by blazer234: 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
DaBullIT:

Na dem

I pray your home and family will be decimated by Fulani herdsmen. I pray you or your family members will be victim of Fulani kidnappers. Maybe you will be able to appreciate what is going on in Nigeria after you have been given the agatu-treatment.

6 Likes

Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by UluemeFrank(m): 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
O you pple are just seeing this war now hen, I have seen it long time ago. Cows and Cows killing innocent southerners. My questions is "What or who empowered these cows to this extent? During OBJ era they were mudering people. Yaradua's era they were killing. Jonathan's era they were killing. Now their kinsman is in power they are cleansing and govt is watching without a word. Doctors are telling us not to eat meat and these cows are everywhere kiilling pple. Enough is enough o. I don't wanna mistaken a cow for a cow o! If not very soon govt will stàrt to look for me. The truth is I will not hide àt all because killing cows is not an offence. Goodnite
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by emmalexabl(m): 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
theherdboy2:
as we earlier in this naija most crimes are carryout by Igbo so the Fulani are just scapegoats. stop ur partial sentiment

This one is really a yoruba almajiri from ogbomosho grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by domnwan(m): 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
I suggest that the youths, Ezes, Igwes and local authorities in all parts of IGBO land should organise a kill on sight method for any fulani herdsmen whether he has good intentions or not coz the more they are allowed to enter the worse and more rebellious they become
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by ogene007: 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
MarysMeal:

Enough of the noise. You people are only known to beat your empty chest online. We need action. Start by rescuing Fr Aniako Celestine. Mobilize your men and do the needful.
I'm not going into any online spat with a child. My commentary was meant for men and women with their families within Nigeria and not for children who are yet to start picking their bills, or with family responsibilities.
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by justmenoni: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
Main reason why Nigeria is noy moving forward...

quote author=egalitarian78 post=44435795]all u can see is d messenger but never valued d message which u know was masterpiece. Zombies actually run on auto default button. [/quote]
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by Curvinus(m): 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
MarysMeal:

Enough of the noise. You people are only known to beat your empty chest online. We need action. Start by rescuing Fr Aniako Celestine. Mobilize your men and do the needful.

Another dim boring, narcissistic, empty shell of a human being. Your father must be really embarrased by your comments on this forum. Personally, id rather not reproduce than have to go through the agony of raising this caustically sub-human, bottom of the barrel quasimodo.

2 Likes

Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by MarysMeal: 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
ogene007:

I'm not going into any online spat with a child. My commentary was meant for men and women with their families within Nigeria and not for children who are yet to start picking their bills, or with family responsibilities.

How will this comment of yours help rescue Fr Aniako Celestine?
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by MarysMeal: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
Curvinus:

Another dim boring, narcissistic, empty shell of a human being. Your father must be really embarrased by your comments on this forum. Personally, id rather not reproduce than have to go through the agony of raising this caustically sub-human, bottom of the barrel quasimodo.

Will this help rescue Fr Aniako Celestine or stop the killings and reaping of your women by fool.ani terrorists?
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
DaBullIT:

Na dem
t

What are implying? That Nigeriam should throw away their right to freedom of speech because they are from a certain tribe or region? I really do not understand some people.
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by OmoOsanyin: 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hence I have never supported the idea or putting all eggs in one basket called TSA (Treasury Single Account).
With the ongoing genocide, mass slaughter and kidnappings by the fulanis/ hausa, a likely and possible threat to civil war, and the insensitive, cold, indifferent nonchalant attitude of buhari who appears to have an 'agenda' besides presiding or governance over Nigeria; I suspect this account can be easily diverted, and utilized solely for northern interests against the south should a war break out and the then 'broke' south will be found wanting. The APC boss, Tinubu and buhari are muslims.

The south must awake, be vigilant, to a possible jihaddist uprising.

It may also not be premature to seek international intervention and assistance for the dismal state of the country. A state of emergency certainly.

A stich in time saves nine!

Awake! Arise!

I smell a stinky rat!!!

1 Like

Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by kingsamosy(m): 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
DaBullIT:

when children comment. this is what we usually see

Na dem
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by TheSociopath(m): 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
This is the time to escape to the Netherlands or the Bahamas or St. Kitts and Nevis. For me, I'm escaping to Sweden.

On a serious note, this menace is getting out of hand. Another civil war is beckoning sad
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
Let the civil war even break out is what I'm waiting for. Seriously Hausas/Fualnis feel they own this country but it's time to let them know that this country belongs to all of us. I'll personally volunteer to fight but this time on the side of the rebels. It was injustices like these that lead to the civil war that took place in Liberia, Sierra Leone, Cote d'iviore and currently Central African Republic. If fulani herdsmen are allowed to carty weapons, then the host communities must equally be allowed to carry weapons as well.
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by mrkings84(m): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
The truth remains, Nigeria is standing on one leg!!
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by mekonglobal(m): 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
Since when has d FG legalise guns for ordinary Nigerias ....well, i wil neva stand and watch any man gun me down like a chicken....time to do the needful.
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by EMPEROR032: 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
THIS CRIMINALS AGAIN,EAST NO BE BENUE O'YOUR DAYS HERE RE NUMBERED
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by kynbasil01: 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
DaBullIT:

Na dem
imagine your type of human.. U really need to get ur head checked coz I don't really think your normal.. that organization consist of Nigerians from all political zones of the country and is headed by the name u stvpidily mentioned...
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by pyxon(m): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
shamecurls:

Stop spreading lies

Its not an anti Christian bill

Lets pretend you aint a zombie, Pls explain the bill in your own words.
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by shamecurls(m): 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
pyxon:

Go and read it and stop spreading lies. The bill is all over the internet. It simply regulates religious practices and not Christianity alone.
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by shamecurls(m): 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
pyxon:

Hope you wont tell lies again?

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/03/kaduna-el-rufais-controversial-religious-bill/
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by pyxon(m): 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
shamecurls:

Go and read it and stop spreading lies. The bill is all over the internet. It simply regulates religious practices and not Christianity alone.

Apart from islam and christianity which other religions are in Nigeria? Since you say wasnt aimed at xtians, it was aimed at hinduists right? Anofia
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by pyxon(m): 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
shamecurls:

Hope you wont tell lies again?

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/03/kaduna-el-rufais-controversial-religious-bill/

That is what im saying bros... Was the bill aimed at Hindus?
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by shamecurls(m): 11:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
pyxon:

Apart from islam and christianity which other religions are in Nigeria? Since you say wasnt aimed at xtians, it was aimed at hinduists right? Anofia

Sigh...

You just have chosen not to read. You just started propagating lies without knowing what brought about the gesture. Just read the topic and jumped into conclusion. I wont tell you till you learn how to read and assimilate.
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by zendy: 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
MarysMeal:
Kettykin, cheruv, noblezone, mile12crises, zendy, drss and cyberwolf; rev fr Aniako Celestine is still in captivity.

When are you guys going to rescue him from fool.ani terrorists? Or you only beat your empty chest on Nairaland?

Tell your police force to go and rescue him, or don't you know that the terrorist holding him are carrying guns? You want us to go and rescue him with sticks?
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by Menace2Society(m): 11:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
Menace to society#Fulani herdsmen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency / Udom's SA, Ini Edo Empowers Constituents / Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.