Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa (22976 Views)

Ortom Visits Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Benue (Disturbing Photos) / Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis / Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
eleko1:
May God keep/deliver us from fulani Bororo BLOOD SUCKER/FLESH EATERS sad. IPOD in the Eastside and Hausa in the NORTH. sad
you're the sole reason why the Igbos want to Secede. Truly, may God deliver you from acute illiteracy! Nigeria has 350 ethnic groups. Why is the intended departure of just ONE be frightening 349 groups? Proud to be Igbo!
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by sLentlover7778(m): 12:21am On Apr 06, 2016
Na when Buhari go address these Fulani herdsmen
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by poseidon12: 12:33am On Apr 06, 2016
humilitypays:
Well written but unfortunately, the Federal government will not do anything, so all Nigerian communities should brace up and expect the worst....all well-known Nigerians should start writing petition to all concerned foreign bodies ahead of the genocide about to happen in Nigeria to be fueled by Fulani Herdsmen cry

We don't need to allow genocide to happen. Nigerians should take up arms against the Fulani herdsmen and the rogue soldiers backing them up.
We did it in 1966/67. The Fulani herdsmen and their Nigerian soldier backers are not invincible. SE, SW, and SS need to be united in resisting the herdsmen and the rogue soldiers.
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by poseidon12: 12:37am On Apr 06, 2016
theEYe21:
PROPAGANDA!!!!
You need to have your head checked. The herdsmen are killing villagers and destroying their farms with tacit support from Buhari and you are talking of propaganda.
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by poseidon12: 12:41am On Apr 06, 2016
highmood:
You know onitsha and Aba boy don't take last, they are ready for the Fulani nomadic fools.

The herdsmen usually roam the villages not the city.
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by SaviourRatty: 12:41am On Apr 06, 2016
DaBullIT:
According to HURIWA in a media statement jointly endorsed by the National Coordinator Comrade[size=18pt] Emmanuel Onwubiko[/size]

Na dem

"To whom brain is given sense is expected" if u no come get brain,we will always expect nonsense
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 06, 2016
Civil war ko, civil wa ni...till Mohammed's religion becomes pre-eminent, your cowardly silly asses can only make noise and speak English
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by opiaoku: 1:10am On Apr 06, 2016
killing Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by theEYe21(f): 2:12am On Apr 06, 2016
Like it or not, It's still propaganda
poseidon12:

You need to have your head checked. The herdsmen are killing villagers and destroying their farms with tacit support from Buhari and you are talking of propaganda.
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by theEYe21(f): 2:17am On Apr 06, 2016
I will say it again. It's PROPAGANDA!!!! Iya vex cheesy grin
truthspeaks:
I pray they soon visit u or ur family then we ll see hw u ll type propaganda #Ode
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by truthspeaks: 2:44am On Apr 06, 2016
angry grin grin. But no be laffin mata. Ppl's lives r @ stake
theEYe21:
I will say it again. It's PROPAGANDA!!!! Iya vex cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by PMBisaterrorist(f): 3:28am On Apr 06, 2016
opiaoku:
killing Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by Eluwilussit(m): 4:14am On Apr 06, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Heheheheheheheeeee

Now I can see that enormity of the situation is beyond your mental grasp.

The guy na complete slowpoke. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by Ebbunwa(m): 5:13am On Apr 06, 2016
some of these things beat my imagination, do the herdsmen have licenses for the guns they boldly brandish when moving their cattle around? the sponsors of these people should understand that the victims are being pushed to the wall, and it will get to a stage Where people won't look back before paying the herdsmen back in their own coin .
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by misgab: 6:12am On Apr 06, 2016
is pmb stupidly silent or deaf to all the reports.if dz country burns he shld be ready to dance to d music he has been playing for sw,nc,ss n se.he has pple n soldiers but we hv God, brains, pple n technology.if he cannot rule dz country dispassionately n impartially then he shld go back to his farmland.north 160 tankers, sw 40.is he trying to cripple lagos he will d........ before he is able to accomplish his evil missions in nigeria
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by Polar3: 6:47am On Apr 06, 2016
DaBullIT:
According to HURIWA in a media statement jointly endorsed by the National Coordinator Comrade[size=18pt] Emmanuel Onwubiko[/size]

Na dem

see your life?
lolls

there seem to be some kinda genocide or extermination and continued increased internal colonisation scheme in da pipes by these northerners..southerners shud arm themselves asap.
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by fmprof(m): 7:47am On Apr 06, 2016
DaBullIT:

Na dem
why are u sentimental now? na dem...meaning Igbos isn't t? u r very myopic..every right thinking Nigerian knows dat d activities of Fulani herdsmen v assumed an unimaginable stance & d President seem unconcerned abt t! b logical wen mkg submissions..
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by MarysMeal: 8:00am On Apr 06, 2016
zendy:

Tell your police force to go and rescue him, or don't you know that the terrorist holding him are carrying guns? You want us to go and rescue him with sticks?

I thought you guys says you will bring the zoo down. That you have weapons pill up?
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by highmood(m): 8:51am On Apr 06, 2016
MarysMeal:

It's now onitsha and aba and no longer south east.

You guys are really shameless.

Cc: sirsubway1
little dirty bastard, is your generation and tribe cursed to always insult others at every every instance? Nitwit! Every one knows how fearful your lazy kinsmen are?
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by MarysMeal: 8:55am On Apr 06, 2016
highmood:
little dirty bastard, is your generation and tribe cursed to always insult others at every every instance? Nitwit! Every one knows how fearful your lazy kinsmen are?

Will calling me names help rescue Fr Aniako Celestine and stop the killing and reaping of your women by fool.ani terrorist ?
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by highmood(m): 9:10am On Apr 06, 2016
MarysMeal:

Will calling me names help rescue Fr Aniako Celestine and stop the killing and reaping of your women by fool.ani terrorist ?
Now your sanity is returning. When you want to make your comment be civil and don't insult others for the fact that you are in a faceless platform. Now to your question, understand that the easterners don't joke with thier priest and if he isn't released, then mind you more of those Fulani herdsmen will be missing except if they aren't behind the abduction.
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by DaBullIT(m): 9:22am On Apr 06, 2016
When i said Na Dem, It felt like i didn't know what i was talking about , Each one of you should read what the other has to say then you will fully understand the meaning of na dem

Falaye was rough handled , kidnapped, Several farms in SW are being over run and people are getting hurt , But you'll never see any Yoruba group form itself and predict war , or scream marginalization, It's not like only the ss or se is the only place where the fulani menace is rampant

Solution is being proffered , Just 3 weeks ago , the government suggested putting all cattle and ranchers in the same place, a grazing ground which i believe is a large expanse of land , and the details is being worked out , Why must you gather as a people and not one of you can think independently ? Is it a must for you to complain about everything ?? When you repeatedly beat the drums of war, eventually someone will dance to the tune , and What will you say then ?? You brought it upon yourself or your generations to come will inherit the mantle to scream marginalization ??

You should all see what you all wrote , only then will you truly understand that you are all independent thinkers but you are all thinking within the same limit of understanding, think outside the box , it'll save your life one day .. the sooner you heed the better so you don't end up like Dilector Kunu the Afin scammer

[size=4pt]
BushidoBlue:

Heheheheheheheeeee

Now I can see that enormity of the situation is beyond your mental grasp.

egalitarian78:
all u can see is d messenger but never valued d message which u know was masterpiece. Zombies actually run on auto default button.

drss:
zombeism.

olafum1:

Guy, I think u r crazy, infact ur foolishness is beyond comprehension and your idiocy has no match.

Maybe till those blood suckers get to ur door before you will have some sense..

ogene007:

What is the agenda of the hausa/fulani political establishment? Any islamization project through the use of the fulani militia has the potential of leading to another civil war. Buhari should call his hordes to order because no one has monopoly of violence. It is important that the US and UK governments call Buhari to order because any breakout of civil war in the nigeria of today will lead to the highest humanitarian disaster ever seen on the african continent. Those who are pulling these divisive and destructive strings should understand that they are playing with the keg of gun powder. Sudan is a very good example of what can happen if this nonsense is not nipped in the bud. This is the time for the nigerian military to prove that it indeed is the nigerian military and not hausa/fulani military. A word is enough for the wise.

tonyfrenzy:

[size=16pt]Receive sense!!![/size]

MidasT:
Don't worry, they will soon aim their satanic rifle at your household, and you will become THEM, a victim.

blazer234:

I pray your home and family will be decimated by Fulani herdsmen. I pray you or your family members will be victim of Fulani kidnappers. Maybe you will be able to appreciate what is going on in Nigeria after you have been given the agatu-treatment.

misterme:
t

What are implying? That Nigeriam should throw away their right to freedom of speech because they are from a certain tribe or region? I really do not understand some people.

kynbasil01:
imagine your type of human.. U really need to get ur head checked coz I don't really think your normal.. that organization consist of Nigerians from all political zones of the country and is headed by the name u stvpidily mentioned...

SaviourRatty:

"To whom brain is given sense is expected" if u no come get brain,we will always expect nonsense

fmprof:
why are u sentimental now? na dem...meaning Igbos isn't t? u r very myopic..every right thinking Nigerian knows dat d activities of Fulani herdsmen v assumed an unimaginable stance & d President seem unconcerned abt t! b logical wen mkg submissions..

Polar3:

see your life?
lolls

there seem to be some kinda genocide or extermination and continued increased internal colonisation scheme in da pipes by these northerners..southerners shud arm themselves asap.

[/size]
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 06, 2016
Replica of Mile 12 crisis where the police aided the Hausas to kill Yorubas. Many are not seeing this innuendo from PMB. The earlier, the better.
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 06, 2016
cirmuell:
My advice to all the people in the middle of these mess is this, take your fate into your own hands. Obviously this government is not gonna help you, you can tell from the akward stup¡d silence from above.

Make your domains inhabitable for those animals. From the middle-belt down to the West and East of the Niger. Arm yourselves, don't wait for them to come you, take the fight to them, let them know the land belongs to you. When they kill, one take 5 in return. If you can't do it on ur own consult ur gods, hell yeah angry. No one has the monopoly of violence, just because you chose to be humans doesn't mean the beast is not lurking inside. And since those people chose to be animals, unleash that beast inside, devour those animals. Enough of the crying and wailing, no one is gonna help you...help yourselves...save ur souls.

Damn the civil war...it's been a long time coming anyway. undecided
If you defend yourself, PMB would send the army/police to you like it happened in Enugu and Mile 12
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by zendy: 9:52am On Apr 06, 2016
MarysMeal:

I thought you guys says you will bring the zoo down. That you have weapons pill up?

The zoo is coming down, it is falling already. It will come down without any shot being fired. And when it comes down, nobody will need tell all those cattle heardsmen to disappear back to the North.

1 Like

Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 06, 2016
anything to start a civil war in Nigeria
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by RillJ(m): 10:11am On Apr 06, 2016
DaBullIT:

Na dem

Amazing - How could you have attained and display such unimaginable level of ignorance?
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by shugaboy6102(m): 10:13am On Apr 06, 2016
Alanzazani:
This was how book haram was attacking churches at the beginning of their bombing campaign and Muslims felt very comfortable with what was going on till it started affecting everybody including those in abuja and they started crying wolf. They have destroyed the north east and wasted lives. Monies that would been used for developmental purposes would be expended rebuilding the north east. The Fulani marauders have started and a president that says he belongs to nobody cannot come out and make any bold statement. If two people are killed in a high school in US the President reassures his people and make them feel he feels what they are going through. Femi Adesina had the audacity to call Nigerians wailers. That is how stupid they all become when they get into power. Are we serving them or they are supposed to serve us. Why can't people speak against this buhari? Why are people afraid to tell him the truth. See how things are spirally down daily and some numskulls will ask us to give them more time. We will give them four years but that man should be very careful a government that has a good policy direction is known from day one. Why is everything so hard for this government otherwise simple things. Salaries are paid on the 5th, petrol seems like rockets science, power generation like landing on the moon, insecurity on the increase. Try travelling to Kaduna and see how your car can easily be snatched or you can be kidnapped by the same Fulani that were paraded on NTA today and people won't tell buharithe truth. Make them continue but Fulani's should know u can push a people to a limit. When everybody cook food for Fulani them no fitnchop am finish they are giving everbody a reason to unite and face them.
Nice write up and the one i cannot understand is really the delay in salaries and today is 6th still nothing only God can save us from this chain
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by Polar3: 10:34am On Apr 06, 2016
DaBullIT:
When i said Na Dem, It felt like i didn't know what i was talking about , Each one of you should read what the other has to say then you will fully understand the meaning of na dem

Falaye was rough handled , kidnapped, Several farms in SW are being over run and people are getting hurt , But you'll never see any Yoruba group form itself and predict war , or scream marginalization, It's not like only the ss or se is the only place where the fulani menace is rampant

Solution is being proffered , Just 3 weeks ago , the government suggested putting all cattle and ranchers in the same place, a grazing ground which i believe is a large expanse of land , and the details is being worked out , Why must you gather as a people and not one of you can think independently ? Is it a must for you to complain about everything ?? When you repeatedly beat the drums of war, eventually someone will dance to the tune , and What will you say then ?? You brought it upon yourself or your generations to come will inherit the mantle to scream marginalization ??

You should all see what you all wrote , only then will you truly understand that you are all independent thinkers but you are all thinking within the same limit of understanding, think outside the box , it'll save your life one day .. the sooner you heed the better so you don't end up like Dilector Kunu the Afin scammer

[size=4pt]

[/size]

its ur bizness if u choose to die in silence....other ppl are crying out,u are here making cow proud of been more smart than a human..shame
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by zendy: 10:34am On Apr 06, 2016
poseidon12:

We don't need to allow genocide to happen. Nigerians should take up arms against the Fulani herdsmen and the rogue soldiers backing them up.
We did it in 1966/67. The Fulani herdsmen and their Nigerian soldier backers are not invincible. SE, SW, and SS need to be united in resisting the herdsmen and the rogue soldiers.

Forget the SW, they are fully behind their Almajiri brothers up north in their senseless ways. The SE/SS are on their own when it comes to this matter
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by Polar3: 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
DaBullIT:

[size=4pt]

[/size]

again,in essence u are saying ppl shud keep quiet when they are under attack by marauders,huh? U are citing falae's case,did the yoruba nation not threaten to secede when he was kidnapped? Ppl shud'nt scream and agatu is full of dead bodies. Ppl shud'nt complain and an oba was kidnapped and killed in delta state,hence his 15 yr old son ascending the throne....the list is endless..maybe when ur entire family is wiped out then u will show us how to remain silent when attacked..
Advice: if u run mental or kill urself over da se and ss,oyo lo wa.
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by MrEverest(m): 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
400billionman:

Why are you running around the thread like a nakeed kindergarten ?

Stop typing rubbish and occupying space. Smh..
That !diot is so irritating, I had to restrain myself from quoting the imbe.cile. If he is from the south or middle belt then I hope the fulanis will visit his community with their terror so he could understand what many many law abiding citizens are passing through.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Coalition Hits Brick Wall Over Obj’s Demand / Real Pictures : Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally / PDP Protests Against Lauretta Onochie's Nomination At National Assembly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.