Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa (22972 Views)

Ortom Visits Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Benue (Disturbing Photos) / Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis / Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by DaBullIT(m): 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
Polar3:

again,in essence u are saying ppl shud keep quiet when they are under attack by marauders,huh? U are citing falae's case,did the yoruba nation not threaten to secede when he was kidnapped? Ppl shud'nt scream and agatu is full of dead bodies. Ppl shud'nt complain and an oba was kidnapped and killed in delta state,hence his 15 yr old son ascending the throne....the list is endless..maybe when ur entire family is wiped out then u will show us how to remain silent when attacked..
Advice: if u run mental or kill urself over da se and ss,oyo lo wa.

In your mind you are making sense abi ?? These people , your people stopped making sense since may 29th 2015 , everything is a complain , and for your information, Haruwa is not a registered organization, furthermore , they don't exist on Wiki , just some useless bloggers from the SS,SE and NG coalation

Stop wailing and if you want to die , Lagoon is always open
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by DaBullIT(m): 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
Arm up ?? bwahahahahaha , Only the stewwwpyd ones will, Tompolo , Dokubo who are thier hopes and generals have left the country

You don't think FFulani mauraders are causing havoc in Ondo , Ogun and everywhere in southwest ? you don't see anyone calling for war or gathering bloggers to form an association to spread fear and panic

I repeat, Na DEM , dem wey dey wail, them yeebos , everything is always a loud noise and war mongering for them

3 weeks ago President proposed a unilateral grazing land , like a new town for cattle rearers but it is yet to be approved, don't sit in the comfort of your home and start saying some people are being exterminated , it's just plain immature and degenerate
Polar3:

see your life?
lolls

there seem to be some kinda genocide or extermination and continued increased internal colonisation scheme in da pipes by these northerners..southerners shud arm themselves asap.
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by ozoemenaca: 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
I urge every Igbo man to be law abiding and tolerate fellow Nigerians no matter where they originate from but they should not spear any terrorist masquerading themselves as Fulani Herdsmen destroying and killing innocent people for whatever reason. If they dare kill one of our own, that should not be the time to seek peace but a time to tell them that you don't drag the lion's tail whether dead or alive.
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by MrEverest(m): 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
MarysMeal:

Will calling me names help rescue Fr Aniako Celestine and stop the killing and reaping of your women by fool.ani terrorist ?
You are bereft of even an atom of sense or logic! How old are you? From the senseless trash & diatribes you have been ranting up & down, I can deduce that you are a juvenile, a silly & illiterate one at that. Is it the job of the locals to rescue the kidnapped Rev Fr or that of the police? When Olu Falae was kidnapped, was it Akure or Yoruba people that rescued him? Atleast, as you can see, the Igbos are not resting on their oars, they are mobilizing, twice recently they have shown what they are capable of doing both at Ugwuleshi (Enugu State) & Uturu (Abia State). Even as Buhari is using the army to defend & protect his fulani brothers, victory at last will still be with the farmers/indigenes because they are fighting a just cause!!
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by richG: 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
These Fulanis...bad tempered,unfriendly, annoying and uncultured. If no efforts are made to stop them, they will cause war in the country. cry[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by Polar3: 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
DaBullIT:
Arm up ?? bwahahahahaha , Only the stewwwpyd ones will, Tompolo , Dokubo who are thier hopes and generals have left the country

You don't think FFulani mauraders are causing havoc in Ondo , Ogun and everywhere in southwest ? you don't see anyone calling for war or gathering bloggers to form an association to spread fear and panic

I repeat, Na DEM , dem wey dey wail, them yeebos , everything is always a loud noise and war mongering for them

3 weeks ago President proposed a unilateral grazing land , like a new town for cattle rearers but it is yet to be approved, don't sit in the comfort of your home and start saying some people are being exterminated , it's just plain immature and degenerate

na dem...na dem
70+yrs old n still miserable n looking for who to blame,oh mtcheeew,na dem...lollls
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by Polar3: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
DaBullIT:

In your mind you are making sense abi ?? These people , your people stopped making sense since may 29th 2015 , everything is a complain , and for your information, Haruwa is not a registered organization, furthermore , they don't exist on Wiki , just some useless bloggers from the SS,SE and NG coalation

Stop wailing and if you want to die , Lagoon is always open

HE luks in2 da mirror n sees grey hairs....choi,man dòn old finish n nothing....i blame "DEM".

Lolllllsss
Re: Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa by blazer234: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
DaBullIT:
When i said Na Dem, It felt like i didn't know what i was talking about , Each one of you should read what the other has to say then you will fully understand the meaning of na dem

Falaye was rough handled , kidnapped, Several farms in SW are being over run and people are getting hurt , But you'll never see any Yoruba group form itself and predict war , or scream marginalization, It's not like only the ss or se is the only place where the fulani menace is rampant

Solution is being proffered , Just 3 weeks ago , the government suggested putting all cattle and ranchers in the same place, a grazing ground which i believe is a large expanse of land , and the details is being worked out , Why must you gather as a people and not one of you can think independently ? Is it a must for you to complain about everything ?? When you repeatedly beat the drums of war, eventually someone will dance to the tune , and What will you say then ?? You brought it upon yourself or your generations to come will inherit the mantle to scream marginalization ??

You should all see what you all wrote , only then will you truly understand that you are all independent thinkers but you are all thinking within the same limit of understanding, think outside the box , it'll save your life one day .. the sooner you heed the better so you don't end up like Dilector Kunu the Afin scammer

[size=4pt]

[/size]

Mr APC apologist. Have you asked yourself how many people got killed in agatu? Did the government arrest any of the offenders?

Have you heard of how many people got killed at ayetoro by Fulani herdsmen some months ago? Did APC government arrest any of the Fulani men?

Fulani herdsmen destroyed crops and abducted women in enugu. The government did NOTHING about it. No Fulani man was arrested. Instead, it was the people that got molested by Fulani men that the police decided to arrest.

Does that sound like a sensible thing to you?

It is clear you are behind the news. Afenifere too threatened violence and self defence after falae was kidnapped.

And do you call grass importation a solution? I'm ashamed for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality / Uche Secondus, PDP Visit Ekweremadu Over IPOB Attack / Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.