Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Why Is Linda Ikeji Hated So Much By Guys & Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Linda Ikeji Hated So Much By Guys & Girls? (1271 Views)

What do most girls look out for when they are being approached by guys / Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Linda Ikeji Hated So Much By Guys & Girls? by marvelck: 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
Her latest spat with wizkid made me realized she has more enemies than friends, especially in the media/entertainment industry. Cos I discovered a lot of people are secretly backing wizkid against Linda Ikeji. Some are saying she deserves what wizkid is doing to her cos that's what she does too, to make money...
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji Hated So Much By Guys & Girls? by Bluezy13(m): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
At her age; she exchanges words with a 25 year old...
With her standard, she flaunts...bags...common handbags
and still comes out to defend the originality of the said bag...though...she was embarrassed.

Why wouldn't people dislike such a physically mature lady but mentally childlike...

Wealth aside.
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji Hated So Much By Guys & Girls? by Frei(m): 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
I don't think this should be in the romance section.
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji Hated So Much By Guys & Girls? by SINXU(m): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
Because her toto dey smell

1 Like

Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji Hated So Much By Guys & Girls? by maxxx(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
When u make a lot of money doing what she does(sniffing nd exposing people's secrets),you are bound to make a lot of enemies and powerful one's at that.Poor people have nothing much hide nd holds nobody's Interest.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji Hated So Much By Guys & Girls? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
Because there's no fuel and light
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji Hated So Much By Guys & Girls? by obiorathesubtle: 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
2 things will attract haters..

1.. When you're doing amebo..

2.. When you're getting paid for anything at all..

Linda is doing amebo and getting paid for it.. So, there's nothing new here..
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji Hated So Much By Guys & Girls? by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 06, 2016
wait,lemme ask ifa
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji Hated So Much By Guys & Girls? by Marlvin(m): 9:39am On Apr 06, 2016
I have no reason to hate her.
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji Hated So Much By Guys & Girls? by ettaetta(m): 10:09am On Apr 06, 2016
Who be Linda Ikeji?
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji Hated So Much By Guys & Girls? by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 06, 2016
SINXU:
Because her toto dey smell
snuby snuby

Smh
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji Hated So Much By Guys & Girls? by SINXU(m): 10:59am On Apr 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
snuby snuby
Smh
Who failed to reply her msg?
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji Hated So Much By Guys & Girls? by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 06, 2016
SINXU:

Who failed to reply her msg?
oh! Lemme chck
Howdy. Bn mentionin u upandan nd uve bn snubin oo. Smh wickaaad booyy
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji Hated So Much By Guys & Girls? by SINXU(m): 11:06am On Apr 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
oh! Lemme chck
Howdy. Bn mentionin u upandan nd uve bn snubin oo. Smh wickaaad booyy
Thought you knowingly snubbed mine too. Sorry bout that. You know you're my hole-in-one baby, cheer up! cool grin
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji Hated So Much By Guys & Girls? by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 06, 2016
WHo gives a mess
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji Hated So Much By Guys & Girls? by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 06, 2016
SINXU:

Thought you knowingly snubbed mine too.
Sorry bout that. You know you're my hole-in-one baby, cheer up! cool grin
@ hole_in-one bae grin grin grin wateva dat means
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji Hated So Much By Guys & Girls? by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
2 things will attract haters..

1.. When you're doing amebo..

2.. When you're getting paid for anything at all..

Linda is doing amebo and getting paid for it.. So, there's nothing new here..
obiorachukwuemekaIkemefunah cheesy

Howdy? Miss u ooooooo
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji Hated So Much By Guys & Girls? by SINXU(m): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
@ hole_in-one bae grin grin grin wateva dat means

Ride or die chic gringrin

Did you see it?
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji Hated So Much By Guys & Girls? by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 06, 2016
SINXU:

Ride or die chic gringrin

Did you see it?
yeah yeah

1 Like

Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji Hated So Much By Guys & Girls? by ArinzeAlec(m): 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
She's literally one of those many people who do what they love doing but get criticise at the end. Yes, she's a blogger and doing her "JOB" and what about those people we all call friends/Folks that goes behind us and say shits that are untrue and make 0 profits from it?
Re: Why Is Linda Ikeji Hated So Much By Guys & Girls? by Nobody: 5:11am On Apr 07, 2016
She's just the epitome of inferiority complex within a 3rd world nation, where people feel the need to show-off ill-gotten wealth to poverty stricken citizens. The need to oppress less the privileged and poor.... common among people from that part of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Side Chick Gets Pregnant, Wants To Report To Main Chick But WRONG NUMBER / Old Tricks That Work Wonders In Relationships / - This Lady Decided To Play ‘big Girl’ To Wizkid’s Recent Show In New York.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.