Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Please I Want To Learn How To Develop An Android App. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please I Want To Learn How To Develop An Android App. (1426 Views)

We Will Develop An Outstanding Mlm Website At Cheapest Price Ever!!! / How Much Would It Cost To Develop An Android And Ios Version Of This App? / What It Takes To Develop An Android App (for Beginners Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want To Learn How To Develop An Android App. by Awho(m): 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hello programming experts in the house. owing to the way the world has turn into a global community.

a community where every thing ranging from education, business, skill acquisition, agriculture e.t.c can no longer grow beyond its immediate environment if it's not on the internet.

I therefore want to cease this warm opportunity to appeal to all kind hearted programmers in the house to please help a brother who is ready to learn the step by step process involved in developing an android app.

thanks and God bless you richly as your ready to assist a new bee
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Develop An Android App. by tripplephi: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
Awho:
Hello programming experts in the house. owing to the way the world has turn into a global community.

a community where every thing ranging from education, business, skill acquisition, agriculture e.t.c can no longer grow beyond its immediate environment if it's not on the internet.

I therefore want to cease this warm opportunity to appeal to all kind hearted programmers in the house to please help a brother who is ready to learn the step by step process involved in developing an android app.

thanks and God bless you richly as your ready to assist a new bee

Your best bet is YouTube o. No one here has the time to stay step by step till you learn and again FOR FREEEEEEE!!!!! guy na WA o. Find your way to a computer school n pay to learn. Else nothing for you here.
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Develop An Android App. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
are new into programming
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Develop An Android App. by Fulaman198(m): 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
How good are you with Java programming? Maybe I should start a Java programming tutorial on here.
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Develop An Android App. by Awho(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
tripplephi:

Your best bet is YouTube o. No one here has the time to stay step by step till you learn and again FOR FREEEEEEE!!!!! guy na WA o. Find your way to a computer school n pay to learn. Else nothing for you here.

thanks for your advice
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Develop An Android App. by Awho(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
Fulaman198:
How good are you with Java programming? Maybe I should start a Java programming tutorial on here.

must be honest. still a novice
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Develop An Android App. by tripplephi: 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
Awho:

thanks for your advice but still believe some one will

Exactly what the lazy would say
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Develop An Android App. by Awho(m): 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
crotonite:
are new into programming
just want to start the whole process
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Develop An Android App. by Awho(m): 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
tripplephi:

Exactly what the lazy would say
once again thanks. insults are welcome but hope you can see that someone is about to start a java tutorial here?
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Develop An Android App. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
Awho:
just want to start the whole process
Since u are a beginner, i will advice u to attend a computer school (if possible) that will help u learn faster. you need to be patient and determined and don't 4get always ask questions on what u don't understand.

...make google ur best friend.
Re: Please I Want To Learn How To Develop An Android App. by Awho(m): 6:03am On Apr 06, 2016
crotonite:

Since u are a beginner, i will advice u to attend a computer school (if possible) that will help u learn faster. you need to be patient and determined and don't 4get always ask questions on what u don't understand.

...make google ur best friend.
kk thanks and God bless you brother

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Learn 2D/3D Animation? / Is NOUN Okay For A Programmer? {urgent} / MATLAB (Data Modeling, Analysis & Interpretation) Free 1-day Practical Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.