Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

How Much Would It Cost To Develop An Android And Ios Version Of This App? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Much Would It Cost To Develop An Android And Ios Version Of This App? (1405 Views)

Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? / How Much It Cost To Build An App Like Uber Or Spotify / How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Would It Cost To Develop An Android And Ios Version Of This App? by Tboy80: 11:13am On Jan 14, 2018
Good day everyone. I'm currently working a project which would kick-off (development) next month. Just before then I'd like to work with a fixed budget so I can make the necessary arrangements before work starts.
So I'd like to know how much it would cost to hire a developer to develop a native Android and IOS version of an app. The app is basically a university community platform for students to collaborate with their instructors and other students in the university. it would have social, educational, and some other features to engage the students with the app.
I have designed(mock-up) the UX and I would appreciate if the programmers in the house can help me with an estimate of how much a programmer would charge to develop both Android and iOS version of the app
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Develop An Android And Ios Version Of This App? by Leopantro: 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
why don't you create the app yourself?
send me a PM and i would sent you a site where you can create android and ios apps with no coding required.
will also send you some videos to help out.
you can create the app in two days.
Although the specific functions you asked for might be a bit difficult but you can work it out.
Examples of apps created using the site

Clean eating 101
Puppy training 101
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Develop An Android And Ios Version Of This App? by bet9ja(m): 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
I don't see any complexity in your idea application. learn Angular 5, once you get the logic behind it don't waist time at all, go straight to Ionic and start developing your project.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Develop An Android And Ios Version Of This App? by Tboy80: 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
bet9ja:
I don't see any complexity in your idea application. learn Angular 5, once you get the logic behind it don't waist time at all, go straight to Ionic and start developing your project.
Thanks for the response. however, this has been considered but isn't what we need for this project. There isn't enough time, and what we need is someone to develop the native Android and IOS version of the app
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Develop An Android And Ios Version Of This App? by gbens2000(m): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
Pls I would love to get the link and video on how to create android and iOS app
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Develop An Android And Ios Version Of This App? by macsleven: 10:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
08188159496 whatsapp or call will build both platform(native)
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Develop An Android And Ios Version Of This App? by seunthomas: 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
Tboy80:
Good day everyone. I'm currently working a project which would kick-off (development) next month. Just before then I'd like to work with a fixed budget so I can make the necessary arrangements before work starts.
So I'd like to know how much it would cost to hire a developer to develop a native Android and IOS version of an app. The app is basically a university community platform for students to collaborate with their instructors and other students in the university. it would have social, educational, and some other features to engage the students with the app.
I have designed(mock-up) the UX and I would appreciate if the programmers in the house can help me with an estimate of how much a programmer would charge to develop both Android and iOS version of the app
Send me a PM. You should have a proper list of features before i can give you a quote/budget.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Develop An Android And Ios Version Of This App? by 3plealternative(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
@gben 2000 contact me on whatsapp 08112823934 for your video link.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Develop An Android And Ios Version Of This App? by Tboy80: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2018
seunthomas:

Send me a PM. You should have a proper list of features before i can give you a quote/budget.
Hi, I tried doing that but it didn't work. Can you pls drop your email, so i can send it there instead.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Good PHP Programmer For A Project / IT Gurus Here Pls Help Me Answer This Question / Can Any One Help Me With AIDE Premium Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.