Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,908 members, 7,844,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

CRITICAL : How Much Did You Pay For Darkness Last Month...? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CRITICAL : How Much Did You Pay For Darkness Last Month...? (1712 Views)

How Much You Pay As Electricity Bill In Your State (See List) / Breaking!! Darkness Engulf Some Parts Of Nigeria / National Power Grid Collapses, As 4 States Are Now In Total Darkness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRITICAL : How Much Did You Pay For Darkness Last Month...? by olafum1(m): 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
hylyne:

It sounds crazy... Do u still pay bills?
Nope. Worst is that we have already contributed money, and a company bought another transformer for us, but the Govt alongside electricity company still want us to contribute more money for the fixing of the transformer. Afterwards, they will now come with bills for us to be paying them.... cry cry cry
Re: CRITICAL : How Much Did You Pay For Darkness Last Month...? by hylyne(m): 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nafizzey:
Yours. Is small now my brother. Last Month we were brought a bill of 20k which we managed pay, this past month (March) 35k bill was brought to us which we yet to pay because we don't have the money..All other previous month a bill of close to 20k have always been brought to us (2 bedroom flat ) when there's no light.. And whenever we complain why we are been billed much, they say is because we have no metre installed .. #Very very Wicked

Residential? Two bedroom apartment paying that much? Sorry Bros, which area be that?
Re: CRITICAL : How Much Did You Pay For Darkness Last Month...? by hylyne(m): 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
olafum1:

Nope. Worst is that we have already contributed money, and a company bought another transformer for us, but the Govt alongside electricity company still want us to contribute more money for the fixing of the transformer. Afterwards, they will now come with bills for us to be paying them.... cry cry cry

I doubt if we have government in this country.... Tufiakwa, Aru!
Re: CRITICAL : How Much Did You Pay For Darkness Last Month...? by Nafizzey(m): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
hylyne:

Residential? Two bedroom apartment paying that much? Sorry Bros, which area be that?
Yes Residential at Kubwa F.C.T, Abuja..
Re: CRITICAL : How Much Did You Pay For Darkness Last Month...? by Abee79(m): 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
I got a bill of 15k for enjoining the darkness cry
I reside along Airport road, Abuja and ran my generator for the most part of March (like 87%)!

My house is a three bedroom and I have only one AC. How did they cook up this outrageous bill? Its more than 100% of the bill I got for February (still with no light - N7,300)

God have mercy on us in Nigeria!! !
cry cry cry cry cry cry undecided cry cry

1 Like

Re: CRITICAL : How Much Did You Pay For Darkness Last Month...? by hylyne(m): 9:51am On Apr 11, 2016
Abee79:
I got a bill of 15k for enjoining the darkness cry
I reside along Airport road, Abuja and ran my generator for the most part of March (like 87%)!

My house is a three bedroom and I have only one AC. How did they cook up this outrageous bill? Its more than 100% of the bill I got for February (still with no light - N7,300)

God have mercy on us in Nigeria!! !
cry cry cry cry cry cry undecided cry cry

My worry is that, the birds are happy not seeing anywhere to patch, cos the trees are troubled. No one is saying anything. The civil societies, human rights activists, Occupy Nigeria group etc.... All have gone to extinction.... May God save us from tyrants.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tree 'where Witches Hold Meetings' In Agbor, Delta State 'refuses To Go Down' / 4 Times Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Confused Us With His Grammar / Why Did TAN And TANOIDS Disappear From Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.