Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Man Weds His Bride On An Hospital Bed After She Was Involved In An Accident - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Weds His Bride On An Hospital Bed After She Was Involved In An Accident (1009 Views)

Bridesmaids Cry For The Groom And Bride On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US / Groom Passionately Kisses His Bride On Their Wedding Day. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Weds His Bride On An Hospital Bed After She Was Involved In An Accident by timidapsin(m): 12:27am On Apr 06, 2016
Another Video from me.

Sorry i have been so busy lately.

Came across this video online.

True Love...

Man weds his bride on an hospital bed after she was involved in a fatal accident just few days to their wedding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onWpcWAraCI

Mobile Devices watch here==>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onWpcWAraCI

Source: http://afriwap.com/general-discussion/man-weds-his-bride-on-an-hospital-bed-after-she-was-involved-in-an-accident
Re: Man Weds His Bride On An Hospital Bed After She Was Involved In An Accident by timidapsin(m): 12:28am On Apr 06, 2016
Hateu2 Do you know I Luveu2 smiley could this be us? tongue
Re: Man Weds His Bride On An Hospital Bed After She Was Involved In An Accident by timidapsin(m): 12:30am On Apr 06, 2016
Lalasticlala oam4j mynd44 come see this..
Re: Man Weds His Bride On An Hospital Bed After She Was Involved In An Accident by Nobody: 2:58am On Apr 06, 2016
embarassed
Re: Man Weds His Bride On An Hospital Bed After She Was Involved In An Accident by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 06, 2016
timidapsin:
Hateu2 Do you know I Luveu2 smiley could this be us? tongue
us ko, horse ni undecided
Re: Man Weds His Bride On An Hospital Bed After She Was Involved In An Accident by sweetheart01(f): 10:26am On Apr 06, 2016
....awwww!...true love never dies!*wipes out tears!undecided
Re: Man Weds His Bride On An Hospital Bed After She Was Involved In An Accident by timidapsin(m): 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
Lalasticlala farano come and see this
Re: Man Weds His Bride On An Hospital Bed After She Was Involved In An Accident by MotorConnectz(m): 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nice.. the guy tried. Happy married life to them!

(1) (Reply)

See Wetin This Babe Do Me On Top My Fuel. / How To Successfully Approach Women - Beat Shyness And Become Confident! / Lol! See What This Lady Ordered For, See What She Got!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.