Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Who Is Your Favourite Villain Of All Times? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is Your Favourite Villain Of All Times? (1601 Views)

Is Thanos Really A Villain In "The Avenger : Infinity War"? / 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times / Princess Onyejekwe Shows Her Favourite Sex Position On BBNaija Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Favourite Villain Of All Times? by saltoftheearth: 1:07am On Apr 06, 2016
Most movies have heroes who are celebrated by viewers but this is only made possible by defeating the villain. Who is that villain you hate to love in any movie, past and present?

I love Dennis Hopper's role as Howard Payne in Speed. Hear him...."Pop quiz, hotshot. There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an hour, the bomb is armed. If it drops below 50, it blows up. What do you do? What do you do? "
The guy was such a wacko.

Another Villain i can't help buy enjoy his roles is Tom Hiddleston as Loki in the Thor and Avengers Movies.

For TV Series..I would go for Theodore Bagwell aka T Bag in Prison Break. I hated the guy yet always looked forward to his parts in the series. He was such a murderous comic.

Who is yours?

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Villain Of All Times? by sholay2011(m): 5:35am On Apr 06, 2016
Colonel Hans Landa in 'Inglorious Basterds'.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Villain Of All Times? by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:07am On Apr 06, 2016
Dr Hannibal Lecter - The Silence Of The Lambs.
Michael Corleone - The Godfather II.
Keyser Soze/Verbal Kint - The Usual Suspects
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Villain Of All Times? by samsard(m): 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
Probably the Joker in - The Dark Knight.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Villain Of All Times? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
Jim Moriarty from BBC's Sherlock.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Villain Of All Times? by Elparaiso(m): 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
KingPin from DareDevil
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Villain Of All Times? by saltoftheearth: 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
HANNIBAL LECTER..sick sicker sickest..al in one.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Villain Of All Times? by tosan200(m): 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
Joker in dark knight. Had no motivation whatsoever for doing all he did. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Villain Of All Times? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 7:01am On Apr 08, 2016
Lex luthor from smallville series. And Lord Voldemort from Harry Potter

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Villain Of All Times? by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 08, 2016
Darkseid, Zoom, Quan Chi.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Villain Of All Times? by cmaprts: 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
Quan Chi shocked
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Villain Of All Times? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
Lol. I am the Joker. grin cheesy grin
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Villain Of All Times? by saltoftheearth: 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
Cersei ti take over.....

I killed your High Sparrow... and all his little sparrows... all his septons, all his septas, all his filthy soldiers. because it felt good to watch them burn. It felt good to imagine their shock and their pain. No thought has ever given me greater joy. I said my face would be the last thing you saw before you died. Do you remember?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Villain Of All Times? by HenryWilliams(m): 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
Darth Vader
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Villain Of All Times? by goodoo: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hello: where are you? Guess who, the dark knight, the joker anytime anywhere.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Villain Of All Times? by sholay2011(m): 4:20am On Nov 18, 2017
Colonel Hans Landa in 'Inglourious Basterds'.

Anthony Chigurh in 'No Country for Old Men'
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Villain Of All Times? by ga6992: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
black adam
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Villain Of All Times? by saltoftheearth: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
Thing about cersei is her face, her walk, her charisma is so sweet while her heart is so bitter, so cruel and so unimaginably wicked.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Villain Of All Times? by Nobody: 2:45am On Nov 20, 2017
That has got to be Darken Rahl played by Craig Parker in ABC Studios series Legend of The Seeker. He's certainly the best villain I have ever seen in a Tv series.

Seriously that guy is something else. He is smart as well a mastermind, wise, has a cunning smile, funny, graceful in bearing, devious, annoying, everything about him is tinged with purpose, manipulative, ruthless, insidiously evil and deadly... And oh he is also handsome for a villain. And I think it was a nice development, seeing a deviation from the old boring cliche of picking grotesque hideous people to occupy roles of villains. In fact at a point when I was watching the series, I found myself rooting for him much to my displeasure although deep down I wanted the seeker and his crew to emerge victorious at the end of the series. Lol. He portrayed the role so smoothly, elegantly and perfectly as though he was born for this particular purpose. He brought a kinda raw excitement to the show and I absolutely loved it. I also admire the way and manner in which he speaks and how he crafts his words to fit the occasion. Suffice to say he delivers his words with a flair.
I often find myself rewinding his scenes just so I could savour it to maximum satisfaction. Haha.

As when he said to Queen Milena:

Darken Rahl: "Have no fear for your daugther, your Highness. She will grow up surrounded by the most precious jewels. As a slave in the deepest caverns of the Mines of Athanasia."

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Villain Of All Times? by saltoftheearth: 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
Does Nollywood have villains? I mean in the real sense of the word.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Villain Of All Times? by phr0nesis(m): 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
1. The Joker (The dark knight)

2. Agent Smith (The matrix)

3. Baron Quinn (Into the badlands)
saltoftheearth:
Does Nollywood have villains? I mean in the real sense of the word.

Patience Ozokwor

Chiwetalu Agu

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Movies / Samsung Qled Vs Lg Oled, Which Should You Go For ? (photos) / Music Reality Shows And Gospel Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.