Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... (2397 Views)

Should I Forgive Her Again / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by ugovivy(f): 8:21am On Apr 06, 2016
it was just like a film to me ,wen my fiancee became jealous over a stuff his male neighbor bought for me,is not like I didn't tell him about that stuff but because of over jealousy,he started beating me and calling me all sorts of names,and he really beat hell out my body,saying i shouldnt have collected it,because the guy is making advances at me and he knows that, now he is asking me to forgive him that it was the devil,he didn't know wen he did that,and promised never to do that again.
pls what should I do now,because I have really lost some love and respect for him,and I can't stand his sight anymore,I really need a matured advice now ,because we r even planning on getting married soon
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by Free101(m): 8:24am On Apr 06, 2016
beat am back!
*modified*
Na Igbo guy ba? Na them dey get jealous that quick.
But to be candid, una never marry, him dey beat you to stupor, what if una come marry, that time he will definitely feels he "owns" you and will not only beat you but might end up maiming you! Gbam!
He who has ears, let him hear.

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by osaslord500(m): 8:25am On Apr 06, 2016
Run for your life

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by jrerico1(m): 8:25am On Apr 06, 2016
You see yourself his making advances and you still collected the gift, leave your fiancée na if you even get the mind rubbish
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by Brighfuture(f): 8:26am On Apr 06, 2016
NO...COS THIS TIME HE ONLY BEAT U...NEXT TIME HE MAY BREAK UR RIBS OR BLIND UR EYES.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 06, 2016
Never you remain in an abusive relationship. Someone who loves and knows you very well will have TRUST in you.

I can't stand an abusive relationship its damn sickening
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 06, 2016
Op signs of insecurities .. He is threatened .. Why?
U told him , whats the biggie really he should be letting the neighbour know , oga nothing u fit buy this chic she's mine . ( attitude)
But now his beaten you .. Yes it might stop you from accepting gift but he will do it again ..

Thats not love some guys wont even tough a lady whether she cheat oh etc , they give her middle finger n chuck her out . So for him to beat u ... Gurl begin reevaluate .

Hope you haven't got kids with him .. embarassed makes leaving a little harder but make sure u do get out of that relationship. If it is his first time i have seen some guys never do it again but its rare ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by polariss(m): 8:36am On Apr 06, 2016
One time a beater,always a beater

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by BoiledHead(m): 8:36am On Apr 06, 2016
All this silly ladies be asking silly question..

Abeg lawma....

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by inkon: 8:49am On Apr 06, 2016
d guy might b trying to deliver u from d spirit of longer-throat.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by gentlesinna(m): 9:02am On Apr 06, 2016
D neighbour is making advances at u nd u knw it yet u still stupidly went ahead to collect gift frm him.my dear u re d cost of ur predicament,ur guy did wot I he tout was rite.wunt u b jealous if u see him collecting gift frm ladies? Xcept u dnt love him den u wunt b jealous.

Jst forgive him.he beat u up bcs he loves u so so much nd mind u dnt do it again.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by andreernest28(m): 9:07am On Apr 06, 2016
If you think you cant start all over again quit,go ahead with the relation if can tolorate him.
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by ugovivy(f): 10:04am On Apr 06, 2016
gentlesinna:
D neighbour is making advances at u nd u knw it yet u still stupidly went ahead to collect gift frm him.my dear u re d cost of ur predicament,ur guy did wot I he tout was rite.wunt u b jealous if u see him collecting gift frm ladies? Xcept u dnt love him den u wunt b jealous.

Jst forgive him.he beat u up bcs he loves u so so much nd mind u dnt do it again.

if I really wanted something secret from the neighbor,I wouldn't have told him about the gift,I would have kept it to myself,but because I don't want to keep any secret from him, that was y I told him,I wasn't expecting him to even hit me because of gift,because gift is meant to be accepted, is just a gift,and if there was any other thing wrong he sees ,he would have told me peacefully than beating me,and after the deed has been done,y is he regretting it,y is he begging,why?I think he doesn't trust me that's his problem.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by schumastic(m): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
ugovivy:
it was just like a film to me ,wen my fiancee became jealous over a stuff his male neighbor bought for me,is not like I didn't tell him about that stuff but because of over jealousy,he started beating me and calling me all sorts of names,and he really beat hell out my body,saying i shouldnt have collected it,because the guy is making advances at me and he knows that, now he is asking me to forgive him that it was the devil,he didn't know wen he did that,and promised never to do that again.
pls what should I do now,because I have really lost some love and respect for him,and I can't stand his sight anymore,I really need a matured advice now ,because we r even planning on getting married soon

thought you were looking for a serious relationship that would lead to marriage and you got one but is obvious you are not ready for the marriage itself.

you know his neighbor is making advances towards you, why did you collect the gift? a simple no thank you would have been better.

your fiancee is wrong for hitting you and once a beater always a beater except self disciplined guys that choose not to walk that part again.

you both need to seat down and talk cus is obvious he is insecure and doesn't trust you.
let him know you can't be in an abusive relationship and the next time he does it, you will walk out of the relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by SEETHEM: 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
You shoudn't have collected the gift in the first place. That was really wrong. However, if you forgive him two things can happen : he will either stop beating you or he will continue to beat you.

If he stops, good for you but if not two things will happen. It's either he kills you or you lose your eyes. If he kills you, good for you but if you lose your eyes two things can happen. It's either ...............

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
If you can forgive him, then do. and move on. we all deserves a second Chance. But, make sure you get him to sign an agreement that any day he Lay's his hand on you again, you will do a drastic thing to him.

But, if you can't forgive him..., then let go of the relationship.

For me, I fear a violent man pass snake sef.
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by Armanee: 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
U were wrong to accept a gift from ur neighbour knowing ur fiance is the jealous type.

That said, I dont think you want to wait for the next round of pummeling before you get your ass outta that relationship. U are alive to receive his apology now. There is no guarantee for same next time.
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by josephobaro(m): 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
RUN!!!
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
ugovivy:
Don't get married to the beast please cos he will definitely turn you into a punching bag once married.... Don't forsake your happiness and wellbeing just because of marriage.
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
SEETHEM:
You shoudn't have collected the gift in the first place. That was really wrong. However, if you forgive him two things can happen : he will either stop beating you or he will continue to beat you.

If he stops, good for you but if not two things will happen. It's either he kills you or you lose your eyes. If he kills you, good for you but if you lose your eyes two things can happen. It's either ...............
please what's wrong about it? I have a neighbor that insists on changing my tecno into iphone5...I politely declined though. Should I go ahead and collect the phone?
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by virud: 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
You should always forgive....
But prepare your mind, your body and your soul...
Cos He will continue to beat shit outta you...
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
his MALE neighbor buyin u tins, hear urself@ OP. Who knws Wat's goin on btw u 2? u won't tell us dat part oooo. Idiot
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by virud: 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
ugovivy:
Forgiving is often if not always beneficial to all involved party(ies).
Continuing with the relationship is another ball game all together...
The very moment your partner hits you with his/her fists...He/she has crossed the forbidden line, always difficult to stop.
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by firstking01(m): 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
ugovivy:
is that the first time he's beating you?
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by Menzy86(m): 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
Fedayeen:
Never you remain in an abusive relationship. Someone who loves and knows you very well will have TRUST in you.

I can't stand an abusive relationship its damn sickening
I have 'known' and 'trusted' several women in my young life and where did it get me? No guy has any right whatsoever to beat a lady though. Actually a sign of weakness.
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by byvan03: 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
He is a violent man, this type will drive you mad if you marry him. He will certainly beat you again and again and again. Beaters don't change, don't end in a divorce due to domestic violence. You are dealing with a psychiatric patient.

In your future relationship please have sense , stop collecting gifts from other men if you are in a committed relationship with someone else. No man has the right to hit you, even your husband. You are not a child!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by eme40rald(f): 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
thought you were looking for a serious relationship that would lead to marriage and you got one but is obvious you are not ready for the marriage itself.
you know his neighbor is making advances towards you, why did you collect the gift? a simple no thank you would have been better.
your fiancee is wrong for hitting you and once a beater always a beater except self disciplined guys that choose not to walk that part again.
you both need to seat down and talk cus is obvious he is insecure and doesn't trust you.
let him know you can't be in an abusive relationship and the next time he does it, you will walk out of the relationship. [/quote]

Excuse me? Sit and talk ? And tell him she can't be in an abusive relationship? Isn't that something couples talk about at the earliest stages of relationships where you spell out things u can tolerate and those you cannot. If they already did this, it means he already knew yet he went ahead to disobey her principle. Which means sitting on the same issue a second time wouldn't be sensible, as he would only repeat the disobedience.
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by halfricanadian(f): 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
Shii i really dont wanna read ur story

He beats u?

Nd u want advise?

wow amazing
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by ugovivy(f): 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
firstking01:
is that the first time he's beating you?

yes,this is the very first time,and he is still begging up till now,and called his friends to beg and also bought some stuffs for me just to cool me down but am still boiling inside
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by firstking01(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
ugovivy:

yes,this is the very first time,and he is still begging up till now,and called his friends to beg and also bought some stuffs for me just to cool me down but am still boiling inside
my problem is, he went too extreme beating you for the very first time,,,,who knows what the next one will be like...but i'd suggest you lerrit qo, buh qive him a stern warning never to try such aqain or you'd be qone for qoodtundecided...i hate women beatersundecided.
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by eyinjuege: 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
What kind of love makes one wanna destroy the object of one's affection? I still don't get it.
Re: My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... by Eddygourdo(m): 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
When a boy wanna marry a little girl. That's ur case. Women never learn anything. You claim to wanna be with man A, but still want the attentions of man B, still want man C to ask you out, so you can tell man A all about them and also repeat process of telling B and C about the boyfriend I love man A.

Please my dear, call off the wedding till you are tired of men or they are tired of you. Then when you are in a relationship with a man heading to marriage. You will face that squarely rather than courting the attention of other men and justifying it with I told him about it.

The day you and neighbour will sleep with each other, please will you also tell him?

Damn dullards everywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside / The Advantages Of Anal Sex / Can My Girlfriend Be Cheating On Me With A Wall Gecko ? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.