Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira (5230 Views)

My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price / Should I Buy Tecno Boom J8 Now Or Wait For Camon C9? / A Blogger’s Perspective: ‘tecno Boom J8 Is A Brilliant Smart Phone’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira by Annkorede: 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
confirm

MaryWest:

can you get a 64GB internal memory iPhone device below 100k?

just asking.

I don't use a Tecno phone at the moment.
my next stop would be infinix, but then enough is enough of this demarketing I read here and there pls.

if infinix works for you, go for it. if IPhone or Canon does, by all means, go for it.
simple.
Re: i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira by ibibiofirstlady(f): 12:00am On Apr 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

my sister, that is a tricky one. considering the market tecno is focussed on, I would say the price is fair to the target when you put all variables into consideration.
Re: i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira by ibibiofirstlady(f): 12:02am On Apr 15, 2016
Minesota1:
Slightly overpriced...cos d phones r actually good enough
I disagree that it is overpriced
Re: i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira by Marinza(m): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
Finally it depends on preference. But most people I know would rather spend 40k on a Samsung than a tecno while others like myself would go for a phone I feel I would get more value out of with my 40k. In essence tecno compared to some products arnt overpriced but compared to some other products seem a bit overpriced.
Re: i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira by oginineme(f): 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
See grammar. grin cheesy
TonyeBarcanista:
Saying Tecno phones are overpriced is absolutely inaccurate
Re: i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira by oginineme(f): 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
And what kind of Samsung would you get that will give you all the features of the tecno J8 at just 40k?
Marinza:
Finally it depends on preference. But most people I know would rather spend 40k on a Samsung than a tecno while others like myself would go for a phone I feel I would get more value out of with my 40k. In essence tecno compared to some products arnt overpriced but compared to some other products seem a bit overpriced.
Re: i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira by oginineme(f): 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
42k is overpriced?? People sha, do you want the phone for 14k?
ibibiofirstlady:
I disagree that it is overpriced
Re: i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
Annkorede:
Tecno phones are actually smoothly priced, they are not too cost and are not too cheap but could say it is cheap tho but not too cheap

But to me this TECNO BOOM J8 seems to be too cheap

and with the fact that it is the first smart phone to come with the super HIOS

so what your own opinion on that??

NB: MATURED AND SENSIBLE REPLIES ONLY THANKS

A mid range phone running lollipop and 1.3ghz mediatek processor sold for 42k and u say it is too cheap. Bro wetin na? How much do u expect it to be sold? 100k? When they released phantom 5 with flagship specs and priced it at 70k u people said it was too expensive. 42k for boom j8 is just right and when I mean right it is because of this dollar hike, if not the phone should not be more than 30k.

It is a nice phone, but there are other mid range $150 phones that are better than the boom j8, I really do not understand what the excitement is all about. And HIOS is just a skin for God's sake, just like touchwiz, remix and sense.

A 5.5 inch phone with poor resolution (1280x720p), built out of plastic, 1.3ghz mediatek chip, lollipop in April 2016 .. This is mid range even though there are some mid rangers with 1080p display. 42k is not too cheap for this phone biko, u people just like to overhype things. Nice phone no doubt but class pass class.

1 Like

Re: i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira by ForeverNew(f): 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
You just contradicted yourself, it is people like you that make men think we are not smart enough.
Minesota1:
Re: i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira by ForeverNew(f): 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
@Op did not say the phone is overpriced, he only asked a question about the affordability of the phone.
oginineme:
See grammar. grin cheesy
Re: i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira by ForeverNew(f): 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
Thanks for breaking it down, you ended your comment on a good note. "Nice phone no doubt " grin
greenhulk:

A mid range phone running lollipop and 1.3ghz mediatek processor sold for 42k and I say it is too cheap. Bro wetin na? The price is just right and when I mean right it is because of this dollar hike, if not the phone should not be more than 30k.

It is a nice phone, but there are other mid range $150 phones that are better than the boom j8, I really do not understand what the excitement is all about. And HIOS is just a skin for God's sake, just like touchwiz, remix and sense.

A 5.5 inch phone with poor resolution (1280x720p), built out of plastic, 1.3ghz mediatek chip, lollipop in April 2016 .. This is mid range even though there are some mid rangers with 1080p display. 42k is not too cheap for this phone biko, u people just like to overhype things. Nice phone no doubt but class pass class.
Re: i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
I think moderately priced, keeping in mind that most things hv gone up because of exchange rate.

AND AT LEAST THESE ONES ARENT SELLING NAME AND HYPE TO US. You get what you pay for
Re: i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira by Sodebo: 11:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
To say that Tecno phones are overpriced may be true and to say they are underpriced may not be far from the truth as well. Depends on individuals definition.
Re: i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira by brook75: 3:18am On Apr 29, 2016
looking at where the economy is today, its not exactly cheap, neither is it under priced. but its worth the purchase
Re: i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira by Africanman123(m): 9:19am On Apr 29, 2016
You made sense with your comment. Itvis beyond selling the brand.
Re: i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira by Africanman123(m): 9:21am On Apr 29, 2016
You just spoke from two different perspectives.
Sodebo:
To say that Tecno phones are overpriced may be true and to say they are underpriced may not be far from the truth as well. Depends on individuals definition.
Re: i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira by Africanman123(m): 9:25am On Apr 29, 2016
But is that not the truth??
ForeverNew:
You just contradicted yourself, it is people like you that make men think we are not smart enough.
Re: i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira by mrprezident007(m): 10:48am On Apr 29, 2016
How can 41k be overpriced?? People sha.
Minesota1:
Re: i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira by mrprezident007(m): 10:49am On Apr 29, 2016
Am a guy, I find your comment derogatory.
Africanman123:
But is that not the truth??
Re: i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira by TundeSalamu(m): 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
greenhulk:

A mid range phone running lollipop and 1.3ghz mediatek processor sold for 42k and u say it is too cheap. Bro wetin na? How much do u expect it to be sold? 100k? When they released phantom 5 with flagship specs and priced it at 70k u people said it was too expensive. 42k for boom j8 is just right and when I mean right it is because of this dollar hike, if not the phone should not be more than 30k.

Go and give this explanation to Buhari.
People like us dat don't have the means are here praying abi working to join those who already have and you're here giving sneh sneh explanationundecided
Re: i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
TundeSalamu:

Go and give this explanation to Buhari.
People like us dat don't have the means are here praying abi working to join those who already have and you're here giving sneh sneh explanationundecided

And ur point is? Op said 42k is too cheap for this phone, so yes u can go ahead and pay them 100k for tecno boom j8 then, that is ur business.
Re: i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira by Oyindebrah(f): 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
Some idiots will still come here ans say "another tecno marketing thread"
Re: i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira by stevepeters: 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
You should be thanking tecno for making such an awesome phone very affordable!

Annkorede:
Tecno phones are actually smoothly priced, they are not too cost and are not too cheap but could say it is cheap tho but not too cheap

Re: i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
Annkorede:

Some people will just create a useless thread. What's the meaning of this emboldened now?
Re: i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira by investment247: 9:48am On Apr 30, 2016
That u can afford it doesn`t mean others too ca.

I wish it will be N15k self
Annkorede:

Re: i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira by shaneefe(f): 9:57am On Apr 30, 2016
BustScam:

Come to Papa Minesota1

Who papa help??
Re: i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira by shaneefe(f): 11:28am On Apr 30, 2016
Yes n i cant explain
Re: i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira by Annkorede: 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
if i may ask you which kind of samsung phone will you get with 40k that will serve you as much as the boom j8 will do
Marinza:
Re: i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira by ShiroSan: 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
Annkorede:
if i may ask you which kind of samsung phone will you get with 40k that will serve you as much as the boom j8 will do

Logical thinking!
Re: i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira by ShiroSan: 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
ollah1:

Some people will just create a useless thread. What's the meaning of this emboldened now?

You wey sabi every.
Teach us naundecided
Re: i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira by MaryWest(f): 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
Annkorede:
confirm

Bro you don see am na.
Which do you prefer?
Tecno or Infinix?
Re: i kind of think the tecno boom j8 price is too cheap for 42000 naira by MaryWest(f): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
investment247:
That u can afford it doesn`t mean others too ca.

I wish it will be N15k self

15k with all those qualities and Buhari economic policy?
Una suppose to fear God o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? / Top Nigerian Telegram Channels You Should Join Now / Quality Memory Cards Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.