Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1188 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / Lady Contemplates Suicide After Boyfriend Cheated On Her With Best Friend / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 06, 2016
Please I need your responses because I'm already having mixed feelings that my boo cheated on me.
Re: by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 06, 2016
grin mmmm...women instinct are usually sharp & most of the time it's correct...

But Dr.Love--- smellinganus, knows even better all these kind of stuffs wink I promised, he's an expert...
Re: by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 06, 2016
Chascop:
Please I need your responses because I'm already having mixed feelings that my boo cheated on me.
Sorry we are not mind readers. Give us the full gist

1 Like

Re: by SmellingAnus(m): 10:45am On Apr 06, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin mmmm...women instinct are usually sharp & most of the time it's correct...

But Dr.Love--- smellinganus, knows even better all these kind of stuffs wink I promised, he's an expert...
cheesy cheesy... Catching a cheating boy friend is not an easy task but it's also not an impossible task in most cases it involves deep reasoning and investigation... Ask yourself some reasonable questions like, why are we not seeing like we use to? Why has he suddenly become protective of his phone (assuming he wasn't like that)... Why is it that he doesn't pick my calls at certain time that you know he should be less busy and he hardly return your missed calls?.. one other thing you should do when you are with him is to make sure his phone is on because you may be fortunate that the girl in question may call... If possible when a call comes in from a female you can leave the place just because you want him to be free during his conversation but make sure you eavesdrop... Apart from this... Take note of what ever he says and ask him similar question in one or two weeks time to know if he is still honest...you can also check his call log and duration and check out for that babe he spends long time with on phone cos it could give you a clue on what you are searching for... There are many ways that can assist you in catching a cheating boy friend although I can't go into many others for now.... The question from me will be what did you observe that made you to suspect that he is cheating on you?

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 06, 2016
SmellingAnus:
cheesy cheesy... Catching a cheating boy friend is not an easy task but it's also not an impossible task in most cases it involves deep reasoning and investigation... Ask yourself some reasonable questions like, why are we not seeing like we use to? Why has he suddenly become protective of his phone (assuming he wasn't like that)... Why is it that he doesn't pick my calls at certain time that you know he should be less busy and he hardly return your missed calls?.. one other thing you should do when you are with him is to make sure his phone is on because you may be fortunate that the girl in question may call... If possible when a call comes in from a female you can leave the place just because you want him to be free during his conversation but make sure you eavesdrop... Apart from this... Take note of what ever he says and ask him similar question in one or two weeks time to know if he is still honest...you can also check his call log and duration and check out for that babe he spends long time with on phone cos it could give you a clue on what you are searching for... There are many ways that can assist you in catching a cheating boy friend although I can't go into many others for now.... The question from me will be what did you observe that made you to suspect that he is cheating on you?

U are such amazing in explanations... grin Btw, I love ur voice earlier.. u sound very cute with ur accent... keep it rolling grin
Re: by fairlyusedpant: 11:04am On Apr 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

U are such amazing in explanations... grin Btw, I love ur voice earlier.. u sound very cute with ur accent... keep it rolling grin
looks like you love badt guys, do you have big nyash like toolz?
Re: by SmellingAnus(m): 11:07am On Apr 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

currently you are my only darling on nairaland... Your voice too is lovely... Would love to hear that sexxy voice moan.... grin kiss
Re: by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 06, 2016
Babe, look out 4 d calls he doesn't pick weneva u ar with him. Secretly, pick his fone, check his messages/chats on all social medias. Check his drafts(dey keep msgs dir), check everything checkable but don't let him know oo cheesy.

Personally, I hate doing it but smytms u gats to do it to knw ur stand who knws maybe he's calling u 'side chick' to his frnds.
Re: by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 06, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

looks like you love badt guys, do you have big nyash like toolz?

Correction, I love rude boys wink

1 Like

Re: by Aviero: 11:15am On Apr 06, 2016
Your boyfriend feels you're cheating on him, too. Are you?
Re: by virud: 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
Simply tell the dude that you're no longer interested in the relationship and walk away..
You deh find justification? Signs of insecurity.

1 Like

Re: by maangel01: 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
When a lovely relationship suddenly turns Into a CIA investigation hmmm OYO is your case ooh.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
but why do u have to know? Women been giving themselves unnecessary headaches since 14 BC ... SMH

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lolz...end Your Day Wit Diz Funny Pix / Linda Ikeji Dances Shoki Dance With Her Sister(video) / Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.