Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

She Is Loving And Caring...but - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Loving And Caring...but (1412 Views)

A Guy Is Loving A Girl But She's Been Acting Strange. What Should He Do? / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This / I,am Loving Him, He Is Loving Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Loving And Caring...but by PhylleRanki: 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
I love my bae very much cos she is caring,sacrificial and loving...but she always feels most of my female friends want me to have sex with them. The thing is she doesn't trust me and this has caused lots of damage to the relationship. Her jealousy is driving me crazy and is causing me serious embarrassment at my place of work because some of my colleagues have noticed she doesn't want me around some of them. What do I do?
Will appreciate mature comments.
Re: She Is Loving And Caring...but by sinaj(f): 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
Insecurities ni.

Try assuring her that u love her nd wnt cheat on her.
Re: She Is Loving And Caring...but by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
undecided

undecided

Re: She Is Loving And Caring...but by Florblu(f): 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
There is no smoke without fire.It's either she has caught in the act before or your ways depicts the act.straighten your bent ways.

1 Like

Re: She Is Loving And Caring...but by godwineli(m): 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
Florblu:
There is no smoke without fire.It's either she has caught in the act before or your ways depicts the act.straighten your bent ways.
the problem is herself,if she every girl around her man wants him for sex probably she always wants her male friends for sex too that is the reason for the insecurity ,she doesn't trust him cos she is not to be trusted.
Re: She Is Loving And Caring...but by PhylleRanki: 12:24am On Jun 24, 2016
Florblu:
I have been faithful to her and she has never caught me in any compromising situation. She just doesn't trust me but she has 100% of my trust.
Re: She Is Loving And Caring...but by halfricanadian(f): 12:27am On Jun 24, 2016
Actually u gave her reasons to

Consciously or unconsciously

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Love More in a Relationship? / Who Will You Call? Plumber Or Electrician? / Not Everybody Is Having Sex....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.